Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. - Religion (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. (171728 Views)

Atheists Do Not Believe In A God Or Gods, What About Ghosts And Spirits? / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Victornezzar: 12:41pm On Aug 19, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaooooooo!!!
We are just talking jare!!! tongue
no p
continue jare
owfa mr seer na
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 12:43pm On Aug 19, 2017
Victornezzar:

no p
continue jare
owfa mr seer na
My guy I gentle ooooo
Hustling things!!!
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Victornezzar: 12:44pm On Aug 19, 2017
luminouz:

My guy I gentle ooooo
Hustling things!!!
God dey ur back Bro
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 19, 2017
Victornezzar:
luminouz and preetiex cool
yes dear?
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Victornezzar: 1:54pm On Aug 19, 2017
Preetiex:
yes dear?
nothing oo
Just observing
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 19, 2017
Victornezzar:
nothing oo Just observing
keep observing baby
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Victornezzar: 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2017
Preetiex:
keep observing baby
wink
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 4:31am On Aug 21, 2017
BlueAngel444:

Your not the first or only one to have such power.

Pls try it on a genuine child of God grin

Good $ evil r just perceptions of a man on how a situation affects him, if its negative its evil, if its positive its good, I don't believe its evil, I don't go around driving girls crazy, to be sincere I don't always like the attention,
About a real Christian girl... It doesn't matter to me, if she is a woman and I want her, its a matter of desire.
I particularly like them better,
P.s don't get me wrong, I don't go around looking for who to sleep with, its just if I want the girl I have her, simple.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
cheapgoals:

cheesy cheesy
u have not reply
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by cheapgoals(m): 8:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
Preetiex:
u have not reply

I send you a number , didn't I?
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 5:17am On Aug 22, 2017
cheapgoals:

I send you a number , didn't I?
o yes i will chat u up
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Beefnstew: 11:43pm On Aug 23, 2017
FoxyFlow:
I got my own share of sight seeing mid-last year after my dad had an accident. He was hospitalised at a Clinic in Mararaba (name withheld). That night, I was in the reception sleeping on one of these metallic chairs. I felt a force, opened my eyes and saw a woman on only wrapper staring at me. Jesu! I wasn't really scared. I turned the other way and slept off. Moment later I woke up again and the same woman was sitting on the same chair I was sleeping in. How her large frame had managed to fit into that small space still baffles me. Kai! I closed my eyes and slept off. One thing I am remembering now is this - I never felt her body even though she sat down so close to me.

Fast forward to 2:00am. I stood up and wanted going to my Dad's place. The woman was nowhere to be found. Toh, I felt she had come out of one of the other rooms. I went to the door that leads outside, it was locked from the inside. I had to turn the lock first before finally going outside. As I made my way down to the ward where my father was, right there, under a shed where anti-natal lectures takes place during the day was the same woman. How she was able to get there without opening the door still baffles me till this day. The effect on me was sudden. This cold chill ran down my spine, my head became swollen and my legs took control. I ran with this neck breaking speed into my father's room.

Never been that scared all my life.

Ghosts are real men.

#JoeyWrites
#RealGhostStories

Still wondering how someone took his time to share such a wonderful experience, and no one commended him, not even a comment! Nawao, its too discouraging na.

Anyway, kudos 2u bro. E no easy at all. Who say e easy make e go take em own eyes see am. Abeg share more of ur experiences, am all ears.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 12:23am On Aug 24, 2017
Beefnstew:

Still wondering how someone took his time to share such a wonderful experience, and no one commended him, not even a comment! Nawao, its too discouraging na.

Anyway, kudos 2u bro. E no easy at all. Who say e easy make e go take em own eyes see am. Abeg share more of ur experiences, am all ears.
Na so so stories u like abi??
It won't be funny if u experience one ursef
U goan wet ur blue pants hommie grin
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Beefnstew: 7:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
luminouz:

Na so so stories u like abi??
It won't be funny if u experience one ursef
U goan wet ur blue pants hommie grin
I have experienced n seen a lot bro, but thought it wise keeping them to myself.
Felt wat that dude saw, seriously.

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 7:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
Beefnstew:

I have experienced n seen a lot bro, but thought it wise keeping them to myself.
Felt wat that dude saw, seriously.
Then share URS!!! grin
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Empiree: 8:09pm On Sep 10, 2017
Victornezzar:
Nairalanders please avoid dis thread if u wan sleep well dis nyt
I no gree off lyt dis nyt oo
dis people av really scared me
grin cheesy
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 11, 2017
Inanna:
My own is not mere dreams. Dreams are mostly activities of the brain. My oobe is a conscious effort when I'm in a semi conscious state. I could actually feel my spirit leaving my body. And it was real, not in a dream.
OBE isn't harmful. no entity can possess ur body during an obe anymore than they would while u are asleep
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
True bro, you are right, iv been told to be very careful and i was attacked when i was 7years old, i almost died, if not for GOD that intervened.
halo
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by marttol: 9:03am On Sep 20, 2017
abdul56:
The day you will see ghost you would not be able to say it
didirin,my experience goes thus,i was six years old at that time...was sleeping on the floor with my mother,i just opened my eyes a bit,i saw three people in white garment but didn't see their faces,1 was standing on the wall,the other two were kneeling one leg and squatting the other whispering to each other,they took something which look like the plug of a generator,with sky blue colour...they put it in front of my mouth,to seize my voice,i tried to tap my mother,but i discovered that she has been paralysed with sleep.the next morning as i woke up i wanted to do something,i now remembered what happened,this occur as a flashback...that was the last time i remember it,until i got to 16years,i now remember the incident,i was now finding answers for it,but i eventually found answers for it hear on nairaland,on a thread on religion section called seeing demons,angels...
COLOSSIANS 2 vs 4
and i this i say,lest any man beguile you with enticing words...verse 8.
Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit,after the tradition of men,after the rudiments of the world,and not after christ...verse 18.
Let on man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels,INTRUDING into those things which he hath not seen,vainly puft up by his FLESHLY mind.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by 19jeria: 4:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
OP. I know there are two types of spirits.

Good and bad ones

Your accout shows you see only bad spirits

What of the good ones. Angels and Saints too

Do you see them.

If you don't why?
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Gentlevin: 11:58am On Sep 21, 2017
19jeria:
OP. I know there are two types of spirits.

Good and bad ones

Your accout shows you see only bad spirits

What of the good ones. Angels and Saints too

Do you see them.

If you don't why?
op...does not see good spirits cos he is a bad guy. He don knack babes well well. D guy no dey see spirits again self....no let am deceive u ooo.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by InfinixMine: 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
sexybbstar:

I'm an MFM member
Are you coming for PMCH this Saturday?
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
InfinixMine:

Are you coming for PMCH this Saturday?
Sure,but nt the one at the headquaters.I will attend the one at my branch.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by InfinixMine: 12:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
sexybbstar:

Sure,but nt the one at the headquaters.I will attend the one at my branch.

Ok. check your PM
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
sexybbstar:

That moment when you are alone and you see them sitting by you and gisting with each other or they just appear suddenly, scare you and make jest of you because you look scared.

I stopped being scared the day I woke up in the midnight and saw one sitting beside me on the bed edge. I just turned my back to her and slept off. I was tired of seeing them already.

My actions shows her that I don't care anymore.
shocked shocked how do you see them? i hear sounds, feel touches, but see nothing...
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 30, 2017
DeadRat:
shocked shocked how do you see them? i hear sounds, feel touches, but see nothing...
I don't experience it anymore.. I did some things that make me loose the ability.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by uminem02(m): 2:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
sexybbstar:

I don't experience it anymore.. I did some things that make me loose the ability.
''some things''
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
uminem02:

''some things''
Yes, some things cheesy
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by uminem02(m): 2:53pm On Nov 30, 2017
sexybbstar:
Yes, some things cheesy
lol...izz not my fault I av a razz brain

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Gentlevin: 2:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
guys pls don't resurrect this thread ooo. All d spirits have gone on recession break.....til further notice.....

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
sexybbstar:

shocked shocked damn! Why? I Wish I Had Such Gift... Thats A Gift and You Just Gave It Away like That?
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 30, 2017
DeadRat:
shocked shocked damn! Why? I Wish I Had Such Gift... Thats A Gift and You Just Gave It Away like That?
It's scary now and I don't think it's natural. It's kind of demonic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (89) (Reply)

Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children / Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.