Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,120 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Upgrades His Birthday Celebration After Kirikiri - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Upgrades His Birthday Celebration After Kirikiri (25024 Views)

Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday / Odufuye Triplets: Adetomi, Remi And Kunmi 40th Birthday Celebration In Pictures / Check Out This Lady's ''18th" Birthday Celebration Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Upgrades His Birthday Celebration After Kirikiri by FTrebirth(m): 10:44am On Jul 17, 2017
laudate:

And what was the charge?? sad
you can go to the prison and ask the jailers.
Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Upgrades His Birthday Celebration After Kirikiri by samdav925: 10:54am On Jul 17, 2017
How you go call Jehovah the prison breaker .
Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Upgrades His Birthday Celebration After Kirikiri by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:57am On Jul 17, 2017
his village people are clueless to his case
Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Upgrades His Birthday Celebration After Kirikiri by dollytino4real(f): 11:14am On Jul 17, 2017
so there hope 4 evans too! he will celebrate his wedding anniversary
Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Upgrades His Birthday Celebration After Kirikiri by LEOVOLUTION(m): 11:45am On Jul 17, 2017
laudate:

Good question!! shocked

Before you start jumping up and down looking for people that that share your ignoramus view, read the post again, and look up the word ' INCARCERATION'

I thought women were the ones who concludes things this way without proper investigation
Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Upgrades His Birthday Celebration After Kirikiri by Marshalxv(m): 11:57am On Jul 17, 2017
Keneking:
He is an ex-convict undecided

- The US dont grant visa to applicants with clean record but ex-convicts?

- Mazi Donald Trump sef shocked

ignorance of the highest order,do you even know the meaning of convict or ex convict? he was accused wrongly and imprisoned, he was never convicted .Court discharged and acquainted him of any charges.He's a clean and free man.
Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Upgrades His Birthday Celebration After Kirikiri by Burgerlomo: 11:58am On Jul 17, 2017
All glory be to God
Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Upgrades His Birthday Celebration After Kirikiri by Marshalxv(m): 12:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
[quote author=ImpressionsNG post=58540125]Meanwhile..

Men! Did you know that taking garlic and vitamin c together can banish erectile dysfunction for good and make you a top performer in the bedroom?

http://www.impressions.ng/amazing-benefits-of-garlic-and-vitamin-c-combination-for-men/[/quoteIs

Is it white or yellow vitamin C? just asking for a friend though .Lol tongue[quote author=ImpressionsNG post=58540125]Meanwhile..

Men! Did you know that taking garlic and vitamin c together can banish erectile dysfunction for good and make you a top performer in the bedroom?

http://www.impressions.ng/amazing-benefits-of-garlic-and-vitamin-c-combination-for-men/[/quoteIs

Is it white or yellow vitamin C? just asking for a friend though .Lol
Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Upgrades His Birthday Celebration After Kirikiri by Mizabey(f): 12:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
I thank God for u sha
Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Upgrades His Birthday Celebration After Kirikiri by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 17, 2017
The message here is not complete,others need to learn there lessons too.you should have told us what made u serve terms
Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Upgrades His Birthday Celebration After Kirikiri by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
lonelydora:

He didn't commit any. They leveled it against him. 80% of people you see in Nigerian prisons are innocent. Find out.

Everyone in prison is innocent.
Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Upgrades His Birthday Celebration After Kirikiri by blackbelt(m): 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2017
to those biafrans on the thread i don't see your flag on the first page of this thread........it bids a question,.......'why?'
'
Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Upgrades His Birthday Celebration After Kirikiri by meforyou1(m): 1:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
Keneking:
He is an ex-convict undecided

- The US dont grant visa to applicants with clean record but ex-convicts?

- Mazi Donald Trump sef shocked
he is not an ex-convict. He was found not guilty
Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Upgrades His Birthday Celebration After Kirikiri by laudate: 1:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
LEOVOLUTION:
Before you start jumping up and down looking for people that that share your ignoramus view, read the post again, and look up the word ' INCARCERATION'

I thought women were the ones who concludes things this way without proper investigation
And before you start jumping up and down looking for people that share your myopic view, please look for the meaning of the word 'arrest.' sad No man stroll into prison and becomes an inmate there, of his own free will. undecided Before a man can be incarcerated, he must have been arrested, based on certain charges. What were those charges? That is the question. Nobody is labelling him as guilty. All we are asking is what was the reason why he was incarcerated? And why does that question bother you so much? shocked
Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Upgrades His Birthday Celebration After Kirikiri by laudate: 1:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
FTrebirth:
you can go to the prison and ask the jailers.
Why are you so bothered about the question? If you do not have the answer, why not keep quiet? sad
Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Upgrades His Birthday Celebration After Kirikiri by Orobo2Lekpa: 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
dainformant:
cc; lalasticlala

I know he says Jehovah the Prison Breaker, somehow I'm he would have been happier if Jehovah prevented him from going to jail in the first place.

Anyways in all cases we must give thanks
Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Upgrades His Birthday Celebration After Kirikiri by LEOVOLUTION(m): 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
laudate:

And before you start jumping up and down looking for people that share your myopic view, please look for the meaning of the word 'arrest.' sad No man stroll into prison and becomes an inmate there, of his own free will. undecided Before a man can be incarcerated, he must have been arrested, based on certain charges. What were those charges? That is the question. Nobody is labelling him as guilty. All we are asking is what was the reason why he was incarcerated? And why does that question bother you so much? shocked

"Okay, but what "crime" did you commit that got you institutionalised?"

The above was the question you echoed/Seconded...whatever.

Now tell me. Does "what crime did you commit" and "what were those charges?" Mean the same thing?? No tell me.

And to why I was bothered; The brother was sharing a heartwarming story of triumph against all odds, but it appeared like all you were after was his alleged Shortcoming. Which of course is a sign of the Pharisee syndrome.

Nb: I refrained from using colorful word on you because I noticed I noticed you did likewise.

NOW LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKE, SND BE GUIDED NEXT TIME.

1 Like

Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Upgrades His Birthday Celebration After Kirikiri by laudate: 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
LEOVOLUTION:

"Okay, but what "crime" did you commit that got you institutionalised?"

The above was the question you echoed/Seconded...whatever.

Now tell me. Does "what crime did you commit" and "what were those charges?" Mean the same thing?? No tell me.

And to why I was bothered; The brother was sharing a heartwarming story of triumph against all odds, but it appeared like all you were after was his alleged Shortcoming. Which of course is a sign of the Pharisee syndrome.

Nb: I refrained from using colorful word on because I noticed I noticed you did likewise.

NOW LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKE, SND BE GUIDED NEXT TIME.

You are daft! You are the one that really needs to be guided! Go back and read my post again! Where did you see those words - "Okay, but what "crime" did you commit that got you institutionalised?

What were the charges, is an perfectly valid question! No matter how innocent a person is, once he is arrested and taken to the police station or asked to be remanded in custody, he has a valid right to ask 'what are the charges' he is either being accused of, or what are the charges on which he is being remanded. Ask any lawyer!! shocked

The brother was sharing a story - yes! And if he is sharing a story, he must share it in full! People are not so gullible as to believe half-truths, anymore. What led the man to prison still remains unanswered. Even if the charges were false, he still has a duty to come clean about it! sad
Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Upgrades His Birthday Celebration After Kirikiri by LEOVOLUTION(m): 2:40pm On Jul 17, 2017
laudate:

You are daft! You are the one that really needs to be guided! Go back and read my post again! Where did you see those words - "Okay, but what "crime" did you commit that got you institutionalised?

What were the charges, is an perfectly valid question! No matter how innocent a person is, once he is arrested and taken to the police station or asked to be remanded in custody, he has a valid right to ask 'what are the charges' he is either being accused of, or what are the charges on which he is being remanded. Ask any lawyer!! shocked

The brother was sharing a story - yes! And if he is sharing a story, he must share it in full! People are not so gullible as to believe half-truths, anymore. What led the man to prison still remains unanswered. Even if the charges were false, he still has a duty to come clean about it! sad

Your brain is riddled with severe ache aye?

Now wherever you learnt how to string words up and spew crap,
" The above was the question you echoed/Seconded...whatever." Should've meant meant something there.

'Brozuma' made the statement, which you eagerly seconded. Now if your dying brain still have a few bar left, you would've noticed that your immediate response to his question was what I quoted to admonish your folly-sea scuba diving self. But no! You wouldn't have noticed, being that you were overly eager to exhibit your folly in comprehension.

I actually thought you were a learned being, clearly I was wrong. This will be the last time I bandy words with a sludge bucket E-idiot.
arrivederci.
Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Upgrades His Birthday Celebration After Kirikiri by laudate: 3:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
LEOVOLUTION:

" The above was the question you echoed/Seconded...whatever." Should've meant meant something there.

'Brozuma' made the statement, which you eagerly seconded. Now if your dying brain still have a few bar left, you would've noticed that your immediate response to his question was what I quoted to admonish your folly-sea scuba diving self. But no! You wouldn't have noticed, being that you were overly eager to exhibit your folly in comprehension.

I actually thought you were a learned being, clearly I was wrong. This will be the last time I bandy words with a sludge bucket E-idiot.
arrivederci.

I still repeat 'you are daft!' sad Thank God everyone on this board can read and comprehend. You accused me of making a statement, which was actually made by someone else. Instead of facing BroZuma the person who made that comment, and seeking clarification from him, you decided to launch brickbats in my direction. Wtf? shocked Aren't you the one exhibiting folly in comprehension?

And yes, I will not stop asking the ex-convict about the charges that led to his arrest. I am well within my rights to do so! If you do not like my questions, please hug the nearest transformer with wet hands! angry Finally, thanks for telling us you are a sludge bucket. That description fits you to a 'T'.

1 Like

Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Upgrades His Birthday Celebration After Kirikiri by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
laudate:

I still repeat 'you are daft!' sad Thank God everyone on this board can read and comprehend. You accused me of making a statement, which was actually made by someone else. Instead of facing BroZuma the person who made that comment, and seeking clarification from him, you decided to launch brickbats in my direction. Wtf? shocked Aren't you the one exhibiting folly in comprehension?

And yes, I will not stop asking the ex-convict about the charges that led to his arrest. I am well within my rights to do so! If you do not like my questions, please hug the nearest transformer with wet hands! angry Finally, thanks for telling us you are a sludge bucket. That description fits you to a 'T'.

1 Like

Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Upgrades His Birthday Celebration After Kirikiri by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
LEOVOLUTION:

arrivederci.

LEOVOLUTION:

arrivederci.

Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Upgrades His Birthday Celebration After Kirikiri by Ijeluv82(f): 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
Thank God for you, indeed he's worthy to be praise,happy birthday...soon happy for you....
Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Upgrades His Birthday Celebration After Kirikiri by bashydemy(m): 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
I am happy for you jare, GEJ jail you for crime you know nothing about and Buhari freed you..

God Bless Buhari.
Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Upgrades His Birthday Celebration After Kirikiri by lonelydora: 8:28pm On Jul 17, 2017
BroZuma:

Everyone in prison is innocent.

Not everyone bro, but majority.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onofiok Luke As Best Man To Kufre Okon, His Chief Press Secretary / Chukwuebuka Remigious Weds Uchenna Racheal (Photos) / Ajayi Adebayo, CEO Webbit, Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.