Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 (27612 Views)

Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication / Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by TheKingIsHere: 10:46am On Jul 17, 2017
sesaan:
as for me religion should be scrapped from our school curriculum it should be thought in Faith schools; Those of us who practice African traditional religion (ATR) are being marginalized... the pastors brain washing is real more offering and tithe to his account

Why haven't you complained to your Muslim president Buhari about it?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 17, 2017
cosade:

This is the Jihad
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/237017-sultan-sokoto-speaks-crk-irk-controversy-says-pushed-change.html/amp

In as much as I don't like dabbling into issues generated by imported religions, I could resist myself from commenting on this.

Last weekend, the above news was reported in virtually all the nation's major newspapers and to date it has not been refuted.

I repost some extracts here.
The Sultan of Sokoto, Muhammad Abubakar, has given details how religious leaders pushed the Goodluck Jonathan administration to change the status of Christian and Islamic subjects in school curriculum.

The two subjects, previously optional, are now core for students of respective faiths.

The government denies the allegation, saying it merely made Christian Religious Knowledge and Islamic Religious Knowledge compulsory for Christian and Muslim students respectively.

Speaking Friday at a National Symposium and Lauching of 2025 Vision by Da’awah Coordination Council of Nigeria, Mr. Abubakar, who is the head of the Nigerian Muslim community, urged the council to propagate Islam to non-Muslims in a non-combative manner.

“Tell people what Islam is; tell them why they should be Muslims and what difference it could make to their lives,” he said.

It is obvious that all Muslims denying the "Islamisation Agenda" are being deceitful because the intention is clearly stated in the Sultan's reported speech (which hasn't been refuted). When you're deceitful, how do you want me to trust you with your religious message and religion? If I want my child to know about a religion then I will sent him/her to a faith based school.

This particular policy is sinister and will not see the light of the day.

Let pretend what Sultan said is true? Does that mean Nigeria is gonna be lislamized? Didn't the former CAN president said worse things, did Muslims shout Nigeria is gonna be Christianized? You guys need to start using your God given brains. Wasn't this curriculum of a thing initiated during GEJs era? Why didn't you shout then, why now? Why aren't you calling GEJ names? He is a Christian so he is exonerated.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 17, 2017
The plan is not to Islamize Nigeria, the plan is to control Nigeria and her resources using Islamic Terror Strategies of Control.

The herdsmen, are not herdsmen per se, these are contour plotters. They know the entire map of Nigeria by heart and they move around to destroy farmlands, kill every one, create massive fear and use their agents in the military to ensure that the Christian south lives in perpetual fear and depend on the North for their food supply.

The Plan is for the South and MiddleBelt not to go to farm, not to produce their food in the next few years so we can depend on them for food supply. They will ban imported food, and they will sell to you at the South and Middlebelt and then they can starve you all and make you cry to buy from them. They believe it is a strategy since they already control the oil, so they want to control food supply so in the event of war, we starve to death.

It is the same old strategy introduced during the civil war but this time it is well orchestrated. If you all in the SW and SS will not unite with the SE, then I am sorry for you guys because you can not see the future. I can see the future and I am postulating that if you all keep quiet, you will live like beggars in the land of your birth.

I have given my Vote of Confidence to Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB, and I hereby state that every State and Region in this country should form a armless pressure group to stop the marauding terror plan on the way.

This is not a war between Islam and Christianity, it is worst. This is not a war between Fulani/Hausa and other tribes, it is worst. It is a well sponsored and orchestrated strategy by the same sponsors of Boko Haram, the people who house and feed Shekau. If you all will continue to bicker about tribes and religions, then I am sorry for you.

If Nnamdi Kanu downs his tools, which I doubt, then I am sorry for us all, because there is a grand plan by the same people who control all our resources to balkanize the country.

Our only happiness is that Obama is not the President of USA and Nnamdi has already created links with the Jews in Israel and Turkey. This was not expected. Nnamdi Kanu has brought an unexpected twist to their equation. When I join the 'illiterate Igbos' as you call them to say 'Nnamdi Kanu is another savior' it is not because he is another Jesus Christ or another spiritual head, no, I say he is a savior because he is the only Nigerian that has brought a different twist to the agenda of the Soros of this world to balkanize our country and take the oil. It has always been about oil.

Wake up and form a local IPOB near your community, it is an Ideology, Biafra is an Ideology to save this country, our country from the strategies of the elite groups who are ready to scatter Nigeria in order to switch ownership of rights to access oil wealth.

We will rant online to create awareness, but the main thing is to make sure no election is held until we are no longer taken for granted.

Watch Aleppo and you will know that Lagos, our pride can be reduced to bubbles with a few IEDs here and there, let us not wait for war. Let us dismantle the political strongholds that has held this country ransom since 1900. It didn't start today, all wars are about Oil. So was the civil war of 1967, so will be the next civil war if we do not wake up and take back our country.

I do not say this because I hate Buhari, I say this because he started this nonsense, now he has lost control of government and the country is now run by elements within and without our boundaries. We are a pariah State, it is the ugly truth. Our brightest Ministers are silly and our country is dysfunctional. We need more saviors.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 17, 2017
ollah1:

Ohh, you must know much about Boko Haram and Muslims? Where were you when notable Mulims talked against Boko Haram and met their untimely deaths? Their lives don't matter cos they are Muslims right? You must be a God to know the minds of all the Muslims in the country by concluding "they were happy and also kept quite" . Wow!!!
oh please,enough of all this sugar coating and eye service. Its no news that Muslims thought it was just going to be an attack on Christians alone. They even helped shield terrorists. Infact all muslims are either terrorist or aplogists to terrorism. Only gullible people are deceived by all that.mask of so called "peace" they put on

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by donbenz(m): 10:51am On Jul 17, 2017
This Rapist Oyedepo is busy getting small children pregnant. This man is a problem to this country angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 17, 2017
frenzyduchess:
oh please,enough of all this sugar coating and eye service. Its no news that Muslims thought it was just going to be an attack on Christians alone. They even helped shield terrorists. Infact all muslims are either terrorist or aplogists to terrorism. Only gullible people are deceived by all that.mask of so called "peace" they put on

You are the one sugar coating things and I'm only replying you with facts devoid of sentiments or lies. How did you know the mindset of " over 70 million Muslims" to have known what they were thinking? If all Muslims are terrorrist or it's apologists then you should be dead by now. I wouldn't go low and tag all Christians terrorist cos of a few number of them.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by dinggle: 10:53am On Jul 17, 2017
The religion and peace dont see eye to eye. If we want peace world-wide we have to do one of two things:
1. Adopt a single religion world wide. OR
2. Band religion completely. Im in favor of 2. because religion is a submission for dominance scam.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by akpamuomenka: 10:54am On Jul 17, 2017
youngbravian:

with the power our vice hv now he can sack them all..where are your logic??

Ok
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 17, 2017
Iamzik:

You will be shocked to realize that present day Iraq, part of Iran and euthopia were mostly Christians and atheists when Paul went on his several missionary journeys there. The seven churches of revelations were there. 2/3 of the New Testaments after the book of acts were written in those locations and Islam was not in existent then

Do you think the ottoman empire converted them to Islam by evangelism, visitation or sharing tracts?
It is by jihad (political, physical, ideological, military etc) and massive procreation /poligamy. I've seen people convert to Islam in the north and their own family (father/brothers) approve others to kill them!

That's why I pity all those Europeans. While they are having only one girl or being gay/lesbian, their Syrian refugees are marrying 4 wives each and having ten's of children. In the next generation they will outnumbered the natural citizens, erode their values then the real agenda will be unvieled

The Islamist is happy when people like you deny the existence or possibility of his agenda.

Sometimes ignorance is not bliss.
Egypt, assyria, palenstine, lebanon, Turkey... All first points of the gospel. I think some European countries are beginning to see this.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 17, 2017
0b100100111:

So you believe such crap can happen to a Nigeria in 2017?

Please!
assumption is the mother of frustration. Anything can happen. Who could have thought people will go bombing places in Europe and killing people shouting Allah in 2017. God help you!

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by Flamezreal(m): 10:59am On Jul 17, 2017
sarrki:
I don't know why I hate religious body interfering in our politics
you should hate the politicians' interference in religion not the other way round. Or you people think these renown men will be crying for nothing if there's nothing to this islamization? Because you can't see what they're seeing doesn't make them wrong and makes you right.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 17, 2017
ollah1:

You are the one sugar coating things and I'm only replying you with facts devoid of sentiments or lies. How did you know the mindset of " over 70 million Muslims" to have known that they were thinking? If all Muslims are terrorrist or it's apologists then you should be dead by now. I wouldn't go low and tag all Christians terrorist cos of a few number of them.
silence is approval, and shielding terrorisys is same as partaking, so which ever any muslim falls into ,they are all one ,including the president of the federal republic of nigeria who said and I quot "an attack on boko Haram ,is an attack on the north ,cos they are our brothers". I am noy dead cos i got lucky ,jos wasnt funny. But alot have died and were not so Lucky,so dont come here tp tell me nonsense .adios!

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by fokoyor(m): 11:04am On Jul 17, 2017
sarrki:

Don't mind those mofos hiding under religion to preach hatred ,intolerance, secession
According to the holy bible....in Daniels image the last days will be characterized by fragmentation of nations ,countries will divide..... don't worry when the time comes,you will see

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by Guyman02: 11:13am On Jul 17, 2017
Muslims use 'Taqqiya' (permitted deception and lie) to hoodwink Christians into accepting the Islamist politics until it may be too late.
Everyone must know the meaning of 'Taqqiya'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by cosade(m): 11:18am On Jul 17, 2017
ollah1:

Let pretend what Sultan said is true? Does that mean Nigeria is gonna be lislamized? Didn't the former CAN president said worse things, did Muslims shout Nigeria is gonna be Christianized? You guys need to start using your God given brains. Wasn't this curriculum of a thing initiated during GEJs era? Why didn't you shout then, why now? Why aren't you calling GEJ names? He is a Christian so he is exonerated.

I am sure someone living in self denial is definitely not using his God given brain. It's the same thing for someone that has problem in saying the truth or is deceitful. That's the worst person on earth, a deceitful being.

When the Islamic head in the country says they want government to use public resources to propagate Islam to non-Muslims in a non-combative manner, yet you don't see islamisation in that, then you're very deceitful.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by tinktanker: 11:18am On Jul 17, 2017
Vutseck:

You sound like a Muslim

imaging a country with out Muslims
it wld b the best country ever. Islam is a destroyer of nation

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by youngbravian(m): 11:20am On Jul 17, 2017
akpamuomenka:

Ok
better
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by tinktanker: 11:22am On Jul 17, 2017
donbenz:
This Rapist Oyedepo is busy getting small children pregnant. This man is a problem to this country angry angry angry
did he rape ur mother? Na question o! Islam is evil � period only fool deceive themselves about Islam being peaceful.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 17, 2017
frenzyduchess:
silence is approval, and shielding terrorisys is same as partaking, so which ever any muslim falls into ,they are all one ,including the president of the federal republic of nigeria who said and I quot "an attack on boko Haram ,is an attack on the north ,cos they are our brothers". I am noy dead cos i got lucky ,jos wasnt funny. But alot have died and were not so Lucky,so dont come here tp tell me nonsense .adios!

The problem with people like you is your sentimental and bigotry nature. When a Muslim does something, then it's approved by all Muslims and Islam/Muslims will be attacked. But if it's the other way round, then its the individual. Hypocrisy at its peak.

Why did you skip the part i said notable Muslims met their untimely death when they attacked Boko Haram?
Why did you skip the part i said Gen Azazi died mysteriously when he said "Boko Haram is PDP and PDP is Boko Haram'?

So what Buhari says is now a yardstick? Shall we also use say judgement on GEJ when he said and i quote " Boko Haram people are our brothers" ? NO! He is a Christian so he's exonerated.

Your hypocrisy is stunning.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by whirlwind7(m): 11:24am On Jul 17, 2017
sarrki:

Religion in Nigeria is hypocrisy

A well known pastor that is a friend

Collected money from me to supply trucks

I have known him for over 30 years with body of Christ

I have vowed for him severally

But alas he played a smart one

So please enough of deceiving people about religion

Na wah o.
The quality of brains BMC employed to defend their ineptitude is amazing. It isn't a crime to at least pretend to be smart by half nawww!

How do you begin to evaluate Christianity in Nigeria from your experience with your dubious pastor friend? Of course, everyone knows there are wolves in sheep's clothing everywhere.
Would you say Islam in Nigeria is hypocrisy due to the shenanigans of a single imam?

Be guided. Moreover, Christianity is not about religion. It isn't a religion. It is a personal relationship that exists by faith between one and his God.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by Vutseck(m): 11:24am On Jul 17, 2017
slimtoney:

Such nation will be an embodiment of Fraud, Impunity, Robbery, Kidnapping, Deception, Immorality, Corruption, Homosexuality, Hatred, Idolatry, etc.
The only grace your like has is the presence of Muslims

Are you a Muslim

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 17, 2017
cosade:

I am sure someone living in self denial is definitely not using his God given brain. It's the same thing for someone that has problem in saying the truth or is deceitful. That's the worst person on earth, a deceitful being.

When the Islamic head in the country says they want government to use public resources to propagate Islam to non-Muslims in a non-combative manner, yet you don't see islamisation in that, you're very deceitful.

Has Sultan of Sokoto or Emir of Kano said anything that doesn't favour the North? The North mostly comprises of Muslims and they know if government does that, it's to their favours. Didn't ex CAN president say nasty things during his reign. Perhaps Muslims should have concluded they were trying to Christinize Nigeria.

Wasn't CAN president in the know about the weapons GEJ tried buying from SA? Won't you hypocrites have shouted if it was a Sultan or Emir or something.

You should start using your brains. It's damn free

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by Emassive(m): 11:28am On Jul 17, 2017
sarrki:

Don't mind those mofos hiding under religion to preach hatred ,intolerance, secession
Since when did secession become a sin that can't be preached dom ?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 17, 2017
Islamization is not good for church business, there shall be no loss in tithes and offerings.

All GOs unite. cheesy and save our [/s]portfolios[s] sorry church businesses.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by akintom(m): 11:34am On Jul 17, 2017
The God of Oyedepo is such a weakling, that all his con artists called pastors and bishops, are barking upandan.

Oyedepo is particularly a terrorist, against common sense behavior, among his sheeples.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 17, 2017
ollah1:

The problem with people like you is your sentimental and bigotry nature. When a Muslim does something, then it's approved by all Muslims and Islam/Muslims will be attacked. But if it's the other way round, then its the individual. Hypocrisy at its peak.

Why did you skip the part i said notable Muslims met their untimely death when they attacked Boko Haram?
Why did you skip the part i said Gen Azazi died mysteriously when he said "Boko Haram is PDP and PDP is Boko Haram'?

So what Buhari says is now a yardstick? Shall we also use say judgement on GEJ when he said and i quote " Boko Haram people are our brothers" ? NO! He is a Christian so he's exonerated.

Your hypocrisy is stunning.
no yours is stunning using your religion to perpetrate evil and using the other side of your mouth to shout peace. Boko haram is not political,it started as a way to rid christains, now the dog has come to bite its owners ,y'all want to twist it. Who and who are the sponsors? Muslims. Gej was helpless becos bh members were shielded by muslims. So he decided to go with buhari who saw the opportunity to distabilise his government. But i am glad the chicken has come home to roost. Let allah enjoy his feast of flesh

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by 0b100100111: 11:38am On Jul 17, 2017
majekdom2:
assumption is the mother of frustration. Anything can happen. Who could have thought people will go bombing places in Europe and killing people shouting Allah in 2017. God help you!

And how does point buttress Nigerian being Islamized!

It's 2017 please!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 17, 2017
frenzyduchess:
no yours is stunning using your religion to perpetrate evil and using the other side of your mouth to shout peace. Boko haram is not political,it started as a way to rid christains, now the dog has come to bite its owners ,y'all want to twist it. Who and who are the sponsors? Muslims. Gej was helpless becos were shielded. So he decided to go with buhari who saw the opportunity to distabilise his government. But i am glad the chicken has come home to roost. Let allah enjoy his feast of flesh

You don't even know my faith but as always conluded I'm a Muslim. Since you said Boko Haram is political, why haven't they hit the south ( East, South and West)? You know so many things so I expect a meaningful answer

Kindly list the names of the sponsors of Boko Haram? Whenever GEJ is mentioned, there's always a reason to have done something. Neither he or is faith is attacked. But that can never happen to Muslim.

I'm wondering why you have refused to acknowledge the previous lines in my comments. Perhaps your "silence also denotes approval "

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by Xano(m): 11:44am On Jul 17, 2017
ollah1:

Wow you just be an air to be in various places. Only you in these places and only you knows all these. Easy with your meaningless lies

Interesting. Most times I ignore unnecessary mentions.

You don't know the nature of my work.

I am not new on NL.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 17, 2017
majekdom2:

Who would have thought bombing Middle east, killing people and rendering Millions homeless shouting Jesus in 2017?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 17, 2017
Xano:

Interesting. Most times I ignore unnecessary mentions.

You don't know the nature of my work.

I am not new on NL.

Of course , when you can't put up an intelligent reply to counter the present argument
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 17, 2017
ollah1:

Who would have thought bombing Middle east, killing people and rendering Millions homeless shouting Jesus in 2017?
get sense pls .. who have you seen shouting Jesus. I wonder the kind of denial your Muslims live in.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stop Using Mosques To Preach Hate - Sanusi / Father Mbaka: I Spend $2 Million On Charity Monthly / Nike Adeyemi Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.