Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,630 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 (27610 Views)

Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication / Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 17, 2017
0b100100111:

And how does point buttress Nigerian being Islamized!

It's 2017 please!
why would some silly islamists want to make islami studies compulsory. Religion has always been a thing of choice and so it's studies should be too.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 17, 2017
majekdom2:
get sense pls .. who have you seen shouting Jesus. I wonder the kind of denial your Muslims live in.

Hmm

A certain pastor was gonna blow up his church in Benin, Nigeria
George Bush and Tony Bliar said Jesus told them to invade Iraq. They ruined the country to the ground

Few examples.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 17, 2017
majekdom2:
why would some silly islamists want to make islami studies compulsory. Religion has always been a thing of choice and so it's studies should be too.

I read comments like this and i wonder the kinda brains some people have. Yes, I'm wondering why some silly islamists would do that. .Afterall, GEJ was at the helms of affairs when it was introduced. Also, what curriculum is Islamic studies made compulsory?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by 0b100100111: 11:54am On Jul 17, 2017
majekdom2:

That has been deliberate on and reversed. That's my point! How can someone believe everybody can keep quite while they Islamize the country!

It's outright fiction!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 17, 2017
0b100100111:

That has been deliberate on and reversed. That's my point! How can someone believe everybody can keep quite while they Islamize the country!

It's outright fiction!
it was reversed. Wait for other plans to come up. One's that may be difficult to be reversed.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 17, 2017
ollah1:

You don't even know my faith but as always conluded I'm a Muslim. Since you said Boko Haram is political, why haven't they hit the south ( East, South and West)? You know so many things so I expect a meaningful answer

Kindly list the names of the sponsors of Boko Haram? Whenever GEJ is mentioned, there's always a reason to have done something. Neither he or is faith is attacked. But that can never happen to Muslim.

I'm wondering why you have refused to acknowledge the previous lines in my comments. Perhaps your "silence also denotes approval "
I dont have to respond to every sick lie you concoct . The members of the legislative that have so far been fingered as sponsors are Muslims. I have had personal experience with Muslims to know that they are nothing but green snakes waiting for an opportunity wield their daggers. So i dont need one sentimental online dolt to tell me what i know and have seen. I personaly hate muslims for their violent nature and i always fear for my safety around them. I said boko haram is not political, stop quoting me,last reply to you . I only wonder when their so called allah will be satisfied with the feast of flesh his defendants keep posting to him,bye

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
ollah1:

I read comments like this and i wonder the kinda brains some people have. Yes, I'm wondering why some silly islamists would do that. .Afterall, GEJ was at the helms of affairs when it was introduced. Also, what curriculum is Islamic studies made compulsory?
did GEJ tell you he is against islamisation? Having a Christian president does not mean there can't be plans brother. It's only normal for you to come defend a religion that believe in violence and killing people will give them a life somewhere I am not sure of. Aren't you the sick one??

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by cosade(m): 12:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
ollah1:

Has Sultan of Sokoto or Emir of Kano said anything that doesn't favour the North? The North mostly comprises of Muslims and they know if government does that, it's to their favours. Didn't ex CAN president say nasty things during his reign. Perhaps Muslims should have concluded they were trying to Christinize Nigeria.

Wasn't CAN president in the know about the weapons GEJ tried buying from SA? Won't you hypocrites have shouted if it was a Sultan or Emir or something.

You should start using your brains. It's damn free

I am yet to see the evidence that you've started using yours.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
frenzyduchess:
I dont have to respond to every sick lie you concoct . The members of the legislative that have so far been fingered as sponsors are Muslims. I have had personal experience with Muslims to know that they are nothing but green snakes waiting for an opportunity wield their daggers. So i dont need one sentimental onlone dolt to tell me whai i know and have seen. I personaly hate muslims for their violent nature and i always fear for my safety around them. I said boko haram is not political, atop quoting me,last reply to you . I only wonder when their so called allah will be satisfied with the feast of flesh his defendants keep posting to him,bye

Your comments has been laced with emotions and you just confirmed that. You hate Muslim, it's your decision and it wouldn't stop Islam from growing neither would it stop Muslims numbers. You don't even count anyways, the guy that knows everything and sees everything.

I marvel at your meaningless lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2017
ollah1:

Hmm

A certain pastor was gonna blow up his church in Benin, Nigeria
George Bush and Tony Bliar said Jesus told them to invade Iraq. They ruined the country to the ground

Few examples.
you mentioned 2 examples. When there are over 100 examples we can read about that useless religion. I want to see more examples brother.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 17, 2017
cosade:

I am yet to see the evidence that you've started using yours.

Everything there is true. Only religious and tribal bigots will say otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
majekdom2:
you mentioned 2 examples. When there are over 100 examples we can read about that useless religion. I want to see more examples brother.

Well i mention three. Maths shouldn't be that difficult for you, what Blair and Bush did is bigger than whatever has been done. You don't even known faith yet you concluded I'm a Muslim. Lol.

I wouldn't go low and call Christiniaity useless.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
ollah1:

Your comments has been laced with emotions and you just confirmed that. You hate Muslim, it's your decision and it wouldn't stop Islam from growing neither would it stop Muslims numbers. You don't even count anyways, the guy that knows everything and sees everything.

I marvel at your meaningless lies
if i dont count why not just ignore and scroll?,all terrorists are muslims take that to the bank. And i am happy your mosques are getting bombed too,its about time.its just one head slammer sending another head slammer to.go and meet allah. only gullible people will want to be politically correct at the expense of their lives. If only all chrisrians and non christians will use the same momentum that muslims use to attack to attack them back ,i am sure by now y'all will be wiped out to chill with your blood sucking allah in hell

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by cosade(m): 12:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
ollah1:

Everything there is true. Only religious and tribal bigots will say otherwise.

I make no further comment on this issue.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
majekdom2:
did GEJ tell you he is against islamisation? Having a Christian president does not mean there can't be plans brother. It's only normal for you to come defend a religion that believe in violence and killing people will give them a life somewhere I am not sure of. Aren't you the sick one??

What are the plans? Why aren't Muslims screaming there is Christianization agenda when there are more churches than hospital/schools/companies/govenmemt buildings combined? Why aren't you Muslims screaming that when you are always disturbed everywhere even in your homes?

All religions believes in violence. ALL

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
ollah1:

Well i mention three. Maths shouldn't be that difficult for you, what Blair and Bush did is bigger than whatever has been done. You don't even known faith yet you concluded I'm a Muslim. Lol.

I wouldn't go low and call Christiniaity useless.
you are the silly one that know no maths. Your religion is void of wisdom that let's your understand things. You said a certain pastor "was gonna" blow up. Which means he didn't. Oga, I don't have to know your faith. Just like many of you are, they live in denial. Isn't not Samr Muslims that will deny the sucide bomber or a killer saying Islam does not kill. But same bombers go to mosque to pray and they know them.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
frenzyduchess:
if i dont count why not just ignore and scroll?,all terrorists are muslims take that to the bank. And i am happy your mosques are getting bombed too,its about time.its just one head slammer sending another head slammer to.go and meet allah. only gullible people will want to be politically correct at the expense of their lives. If only all chrisrians and non christians will use the same momentum thag muslims use to attack to attack them bavk ,i am sure by now y'all will be wiped out to chill with your blood sucking allah in hell

Well when I got to the bank, it appeared that Christian terrorists have done far worse things.

George Bush
Tony Bliar
Oscar Morel
Alexandre Bissonntte
Darren Osbourne
Timothy McVeigh

Few examples

The difference between you and I is that, i spray you with facts devoid of sentiments. But you are one emotional boy

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
majekdom2:
you are the silly one that know no maths. Your religion is void of wisdom that let's your understand things. You said a certain pastor "was gonna" blow up. Which means he didn't. Oga, I don't have to know your faith. Just like many of you are, they live in denial. Isn't not Samr Muslims that will deny the sucide bomber or a killer saying Islam does not kill. But same bombers go to mosque to pray and they know them.

Yes he didnt so that makes him a saint. Would you say that if he was a Muslim? I answered your other lines in my previous comment. Scroll up ☝️

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
ollah1:

Well when I got to the bank, it appeared that Christian terrorists have done far worse things.

George Bush
Tony Bliar
Oscar Morel
Alexandre Bissonntte
Darren Osbourne
Timothy McVeigh

Few examples

The difference between you and I is that, i spray you with facts devoid of sentiments. But you are one emotional boy
I just have one that I dont have to Google about, his name is shekau ,and he is nigerian,I am sure if i should list the ones outside this country, the list will be too long. Even the mallam on the street is a terrorists waiting to ripe out your intestine,so if I don't even need to list names, all of them are terrorists ,all!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
frenzyduchess:
I just have one that I dont have to Google about, his name is shekau ,and he is nigerian,I am sure if i should list the ones outside this country, the list will be too long

Oh it's now about long list and not "all terrorists are Muslims" ? Living in denial is a dangerous thing snap outta it and face the reality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by israelmao(m): 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

You have been exposed. Your antics can no longer work.

This is not matter of gathering followers his followers are always there.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Christ told Christians that they will be persecuted in his name but here in Nigeria, Christians are afraid of the persecution. Islam and Sharia has come to stay. Christians should support Sharia and other Islamic vices so that the word of God will be fulfilled.
sorry for you angry

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
ollah1:

Oh it's now about long list and not "all terrorists are Muslims" ? Living in denial is a dangerous thing snap outta it and face the reality.
you dont still get, the list will be too long, where do i start from?,the mallam who has a dagger inside his jallabia waiting for the opportunity to use it? how many names can i come up with when all of you are terrorists?,making a list useless ,anyway . I hope you use this same energy you havw been expending to talk your brothers in your mosque cos they need this sermon more .they need to be set free from their brainwashed sh1t they have been fed with by your imams from the destructive book you call koran. This is the reality ,Muslims pose a threat to the lives of Christians and non christains all over the world

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by Max24: 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
sarrki:

Religion in Nigeria is hypocrisy

A well known pastor that is a friend

Collected money from me to supply trucks

I have known him for over 30 years with body of Christ

I have vowed for him severally

But alas he played a smart one

So please enough of deceiving people about religion
So which religion do u know that don't have its own share of hypocrites ? Tell me so I can join. Even when Jesus was alive Judas betrayed him. If Jesus could be betrayed who are u not to be defrauded. Please, u need to go and receive sense.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by emmaitive(m): 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
sarrki:

God will bless you
jihad spoted

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by Psoul(m): 12:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
sarrki:
I don't know why I hate religious body interfering in our politics

U did because you an ignorant person. Secondly, u don't kw where ur future is taking you to. U only wait and take whatever comes ur way. U are ok the wretched way u are and lacks the power to improve urself.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
frenzyduchess:
you dont still get, the list will be too long, where do i start from?,the mallam who has a dagger inside his jallabia waiting for the opportunity to use it? how many names can i come up with when all of you are terrorists?,making a list useless ,anyway . I hope you use this same energy you havw been expending to talk your brothers in your mosque cos they need this sermon more .they need to be set free from their brainwashed sh1t they have been fed with by your imams from the destructive book you call koran. This is the reality ,Muslims pose a threat to the lives of Christians and non christains all over the world

I wasn't wrong when i called you a bigot but it's obvious you are also a terrorist. I hope you don't forget, to tell your terrorist pastors to preach good things to their terrorist followers. The terrrorism manual called Bible have been used to brainwash Christians leading to destruction everywhere in the world. Every Christian pose a threat to the lives of Muslims and other faiths. Matter of fact, the world would have been peaceful if not for Christiniaity.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
ollah1:

You were not wrong when i you said I am a bigot but it's obvious I am also a terrorist. I will not forget, to tell my terrorist imams to preach good things to their terrorist followers. The terrrorism manual called koran have been used to brainwash Muslims leading to destruction everywhere in the world. Every Muslim pose a threat to the lives of Christians and other faiths. Matter of fact, the world would have been peaceful if not for islam

Shalom!
now that's more like it grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
Vutseck:

You sound like a Muslim

imaging a country with out Muslims .
what are you waiting? go and wipe them out now. prayer is the master key. my friend be prayerful!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by Reference(m): 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
sarrki:

That's where you guys are getting it wrong

Religious is a personal thing also the Bible say its a personal race

If by personal you mean like those liquidated in their mosque today then I agree because it sounds and looks personal
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
frenzyduchess:
if i dont count why not just ignore and scroll?,all terrorists are muslims take that to the bank. And i am happy your mosques are getting bombed too,its about time.its just one head slammer sending another head slammer to.go and meet allah. only gullible people will want to be politically correct at the expense of their lives. If only all chrisrians and non christians will use the same momentum that muslims use to attack to attack them back ,i am sure by now y'all will be wiped out to chill with your blood sucking allah in hell
keep hating bro
30m for the account.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2017
lartty:

keep hating bro
30m for the account.

its sis and yes i will keep hating until your brothers learn tolerance,bloodsucking terrorists!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stop Using Mosques To Preach Hate - Sanusi / Father Mbaka: I Spend $2 Million On Charity Monthly / Nike Adeyemi Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.