Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 (27586 Views)

Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication / Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
lartty:
That's not a fact love. afolabi abimbola blessing my roomate of 6years was a christian. my dear stop hurting yourself. don't judge my personality base on my religion. be wise! still love u though #winks.
hehehehe,trying so hard, na so ,i have heard miss lover of all,its you that love pass, save it for your brethren, by the way i am not hurting myself. Jos people fell for this same trick and it got them hurt . Green snakes like you always blends well with the grass. I am done replying your corny ass,take your love to your mosque
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by samisj4real(m): 8:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Christ told Christians that they will be persecuted in his name but here in Nigeria, Christians are afraid of the persecution. Islam and Sharia has come to stay. Christians should support Sharia and other Islamic vices so that the word of God will be fulfilled.
i just sighted a BOKO HARAM member...

i believe ur sense was BLACKLISTED by ur parents..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by samisj4real(m): 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
The backwarness we are in this country is caused by MUSLIMS...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by United4lyf(m): 10:29pm On Jul 17, 2017
majekdom2:
Egypt, assyria, palenstine, lebanon, Turkey... All first points of the gospel. I think some European countries are beginning to see this.
they were neither a Christian nation before the coming of Jesus Christ too.So what are you saying??
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
United4lyf:
they were neither a Christian nation before the coming of Jesus Christ too.So what are you saying??
read and comprehend. I said first point of the gospel... what is the gospel?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by United4lyf(m): 10:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
majekdom2:
read and comprehend. I said first point of the gospel... what is the gospel?
that's ur biz what the gospel is,the same way the gospel came to them that how Islam went to them,after all they have their own believe before the gospel came.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by tinktanker: 1:42am On Jul 18, 2017
ollah1:

Were you blind or deaf or too young to witness the incidents that happened to some clerics that spoke against Boko Haram?

Don't Christian perpetuate in devilish acts? How many Christians have spoken against the atrocities caused by Christians in the Middle East? Shall we then use that logic and tag ALL Christians evil?
even ur conscience knws Islam a bad
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 18, 2017
tinktanker:
even ur conscience knws Christianity is bad

Fixed

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by tinktanker: 7:22am On Jul 18, 2017
ollah1:

No ur Christianity is good pls but i swear my beloved islam is bad. I regret being a Muslim
thank god u admit the truth many of u brodas refused to admit
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by Lalas247(f): 7:47am On Jul 18, 2017
Divay22 send here wink
Lalamermaid1@gmail.com
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by Divay22(f): 8:20am On Jul 18, 2017
Lalas247:
Divay22 send here wink
Lalamermaid1@gmail.com
Done... Morning Good cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 by Habyz(m): 11:45am On Jul 18, 2017
Islamize ke shocked how dem wan do am, by the way CRK has not been removed from the curriculum rather it has been merged together with IRK and social studies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Father Mbaka: I Spend $2 Million On Charity Monthly / What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo / If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.