Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,618 members, 7,865,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:00 PM

Why Is This Common Law House Wife Holding 150 Million Nigerians To Ransome - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is This Common Law House Wife Holding 150 Million Nigerians To Ransome (726 Views)

Nigerian Army Demotes Enitan Ransome-Kuti, Late Fela’s Nephew / Why We Jailed Gen. Ransome-kuti – Army / Brigadier-General Ransome-Kuti Sentenced To Six Months In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is This Common Law House Wife Holding 150 Million Nigerians To Ransome by KnowAll(m): 11:18am On Feb 04, 2010
Why is Turai holding the bloody country to ransom as if the whole country is her personal kitchen utensils? A country endowed with learned fellows men and women of integrity from every works of life are held, bounded, and even sectioned by either fear, trepidation or cowardice by a woman who is almost a semi-illetrate.

Why are we pandering to every whims and turns of this common law house wife. Even the Generals in our Armed forces shakes in their booths when she raises her hand, men who will not remotely allow their wives to utter the most suggestive question with regards to their own personal concerns and fears are now pandering to the wife of a President they are not sure whether he is alive, in-coma or dead.

The armed forces should take charge of the situation henceforth, I am not advocating for a coup, far from it, what I am advocating is a solution to the political Log-Jam we found ourselves, the duty of our armed forces in as well as adhering to the constitutional provisions enshrined in our constitution, they are also the custodian of our constitution and the last bastion for neutrality in a country known for its ethnic strife.

. What the armed forces should do :-

1. Announce the rather premature but apparent end of the Yaradua presidency.

2. Dissolve the parliament, since (our Law Makers ) the present House of Assembly cannot deliberate with all sincerity on something as mundane as ascertaining the true state of the health of the President.

3. Send this power drunk house wife called the first lady back to her semi-arid backwater ensuring she is restricted to her Kitchen.

4. Declare Jonathan as interim President in which he would prepare, organise and ensure a Presidential election is conducted within a 90 day period, the election would also includes those of the Senate and Reps,

5. The States, LG and State of House of Assembly would continue with their current political dispensation until 2011,

6. Rectify the Constitution with a clause for “Re-calling incapable law-makers” Constituents should be allowed to re-call their House men and women if they believe they are not performing. This rule should be applicable to both Federal and States lawmakers.

7. The above for-mentioned steps will halt complacency, and all forms of indecision which has been the bane of the last assembly, it would also awaken our Legislators to their duties and cases of blatant dereliction of duty, and absenteeism would be curtailed drastically.

8. Jonathan would not be running for the Presidency, during the interim period, the Chief of Army staff would be the de-facto VP.
Re: Why Is This Common Law House Wife Holding 150 Million Nigerians To Ransome by dustydee: 11:35am On Feb 04, 2010
@Knowall, now I know that you know nothing with this senseless and very unintelligent piece of crap you wrote here.If you are jobless please go and volunteer toclean the canals in Lagos. Don't draw us back,please.
Re: Why Is This Common Law House Wife Holding 150 Million Nigerians To Ransome by KnowAll(m): 11:44am On Feb 04, 2010
Give us your reason, I am not advocating a coup, I am telling the House members to take charge of the sitituation. I don’t suppose u like how this house wife is twisting and turning our heads left, right and centre. I am sure u love the status quo to remain the same.
Re: Why Is This Common Law House Wife Holding 150 Million Nigerians To Ransome by dustydee: 11:48am On Feb 04, 2010
It just shows you the caliber of people we have as leaders.If they were leaders indeed then they would not be pushed around bythe wife of the president. It's because they are afraid of losing their jobs. Selfless leadership demands that you stand up and be counted in times of difficulties and strong opposition.
Re: Why Is This Common Law House Wife Holding 150 Million Nigerians To Ransome by KnowAll(m): 11:55am On Feb 04, 2010
If we need women with balls to rule our country we know who they are and where to find them, it would not be Turai, a woman who has spent her whole life preparing Tuwo for her husband, what does she know about politics. Those bloody sycophants they open their mouths and say the most obscene things, how can any sane person say a woman like Turai should lead this country. 
Re: Why Is This Common Law House Wife Holding 150 Million Nigerians To Ransome by Kx: 12:00pm On Feb 04, 2010
Common Law House wife or common house wife?
Re: Why Is This Common Law House Wife Holding 150 Million Nigerians To Ransome by naijaswag1: 12:20pm On Feb 04, 2010
Turai is not common oh! She has wrestled big men to the ground and held the fort for her near dead husband.Turai for President.how about that eh! grin grin cheesy cool
Re: Why Is This Common Law House Wife Holding 150 Million Nigerians To Ransome by KnowAll(m): 12:20pm On Feb 04, 2010
The Country is slowly but steadily drifting into anarchy, we had the Jos debacle only a week ago, the militant in the Niger Delta are getting restless, bombs have started going off is some places. OPC is seriously reviewing its stance with the Nigerian State. The FG behaving like a true enemy of progress disrupting a laudable project in Lagos. ( Lagos – Badagry expressway ),  yet it is ok to build a Boulevard in Abuja which is only 1.6 miles long for N2billion Naira.    
Re: Why Is This Common Law House Wife Holding 150 Million Nigerians To Ransome by yeswecan(m): 12:23pm On Feb 04, 2010
@question . .

Because the 150 Million are cowards . . . LOL
Re: Why Is This Common Law House Wife Holding 150 Million Nigerians To Ransome by naijaswag1: 12:46pm On Feb 04, 2010
Nigerians are not serious people or I will rather say that they have not suffered enough.If they are pushed to the wall,surely they will be compelled to act and change things.In a nation where a 150 million people claim to be suffering,10 million cannot hit the streets for weeks to demand that change they desire.It is left in the hands of few people.My study and understanding of Nigerian leaders since independence has taught me that our leaders have developed tough skin to the 'little' cries of the citizens.Their status quo is enhanced by the over $40 bn Nigeria earns from oil annually for some years now which they stand to benefit from.Yar'Adua is not the problem.The root cause of the problems are over 10,000 Nigerian politicians who deserve annihilation if we must move forward.Segregation in America ended when the Negros were pushed to the wall;orange and velvet revolution change some countries in Europe.In the present day,thousands storm the streets in Iran constantly in opposition to the tyranny of their rulers despite the beheading that could ensue.Until Nigerians realize that you have to take the lions prey with force and unabashed courage by orchestrating a revolution that will change the face of African politics,we could as well wait for Yar'adua to die in power in six months as Dr. David Hale has predicted in SA before change comes.That change will not translate into a better life but a change of baton from a group of scavengers to another who will be more ruthless than our present ignoble irresponsible and wicked leaders.But I believe succor is on the horizons because change is constant and inevitable but that might be as far as 2015 or an act of God might also surface anyway.Who killed Abacha?
Re: Why Is This Common Law House Wife Holding 150 Million Nigerians To Ransome by chakula: 1:10pm On Feb 04, 2010
KnowAll, currently where are you , i dont know if you are in abroad, ofcourse 9ja needs for you pp with good ideas,why wont you heading to sanate,reps as well turai to admonish them in a simple words they may imbibe your above mentioned ideas and release 150mpp to enjoy their nation as well.
Re: Why Is This Common Law House Wife Holding 150 Million Nigerians To Ransome by KnowAll(m): 2:18pm On Feb 04, 2010
KnowAll, currently where are you , i dont know if you are in abroad, ofcourse 9ja needs for you pp with good ideas,why wont you heading to sanate,reps as well turai to admonish them in a simple words they may imbibe your above mentioned ideas and release 150mpp to enjoy their nation as well.

Thanks for the commendation, but the coast is not clear for me to come and contribute my own quota to the development of the country. Having said that if at all I want to get involve in Naija Poltics it would be done discreetly.

1) I have criticised a lot of our current Politicians who are good for nothing anyway.

2.) the only way these sons and daughters of suicide bombers reacts to people who criticise them is to exterminate all vocal, factual and militant criticism. (We all saw our External affairs Minister threaten a Nigeria Journalist in an open press conference. ) That brings me to my 3rd question :

Are you praising me so that I can come into the lions’s den so that your Madame Mrs 1st lady would give me a very nice Dele Giwa treatment or are you genuinely praising me, my hearts says it is the former, but my head says it is latter.

I have chose to believe it is the former as the Nigeria SSS has no Job these days since Oga Yaradua is not around, other than to scan the Web for supposedly subversive elements.

Oh boy u tried in trying to lure me back to Naija, but I think I am wiser than that. I shall do my home coming at my own time when the Turai’s of this world will be irrelevant in our polity and back in the Kitchen where she belongs.

NB: Nothing against you if have genuine intentions towards me.

(1) (Reply)

Washington Times Confirms 9/11 Inside Job / Yar’adua Arrives / Why Do I Have This Strong Feeling That Yaradua Is No More ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.