Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,109 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Nasir El-Rufai And His Children Spotted On A Train Ride In Kaduna. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasir El-Rufai And His Children Spotted On A Train Ride In Kaduna. Photos (21392 Views)

El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace / Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza / Sanwoolu's Children Spotted At His Inauguration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasir El-Rufai And His Children Spotted On A Train Ride In Kaduna. Photos by thinkdip(m): 10:23am On Jul 17, 2017
V
Re: Nasir El-Rufai And His Children Spotted On A Train Ride In Kaduna. Photos by rozayx5(m): 10:23am On Jul 17, 2017
cheesy

riding the train gej built for them

i wonder what buhari will leave for the north when he steps down

3 Likes

Re: Nasir El-Rufai And His Children Spotted On A Train Ride In Kaduna. Photos by ibabz(m): 10:25am On Jul 17, 2017
Riding on Jonathan's legacy and shame no catch you?

2 Likes

Re: Nasir El-Rufai And His Children Spotted On A Train Ride In Kaduna. Photos by tonyzaks: 10:27am On Jul 17, 2017
boluwatife66:
As usual no hi jab...I've said it times without number, hi jab is meant for the poorest of the poor
He is a MUSLIM not ISLAM

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-Rufai And His Children Spotted On A Train Ride In Kaduna. Photos by Boyooosa(m): 10:33am On Jul 17, 2017
WISH ONE BE YOUNG SHIDREN AGAIN undecided PIKIN NA PIKIN NA

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-Rufai And His Children Spotted On A Train Ride In Kaduna. Photos by TheAngry1: 10:35am On Jul 17, 2017
That place should have an elevator or escalator, the stairs are too much. What sort of a country doesn't consider the disabled and old in construction designs?

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-Rufai And His Children Spotted On A Train Ride In Kaduna. Photos by Organs(m): 10:36am On Jul 17, 2017
boluwatife66:
As usual no hi jab...I've said it times without number, hi jab is meant for the poorest of the poor
you dont even know what "hijab" is? The google is your friend, learn before you talk.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai And His Children Spotted On A Train Ride In Kaduna. Photos by boluwatife66(m): 10:39am On Jul 17, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
How is it your problem if someone refuses to put on hijab?
You guys are always quick to vent your anger and frustration on people. I live in the north and I know how almajire's are quick to stone people who do not wear hi jab. Go to kurmin in kano or any tudun wada in the north dressed like this elrufai daughter and you'll things like "Allah ya sine ma arna" so look for somewhere else to poor your frustration dummy.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai And His Children Spotted On A Train Ride In Kaduna. Photos by Sonoyom(m): 10:39am On Jul 17, 2017
God bless GEJ
Re: Nasir El-Rufai And His Children Spotted On A Train Ride In Kaduna. Photos by boluwatife66(m): 10:40am On Jul 17, 2017
Organs:
you dont even know what "hijab" is? The google is your friend, learn before you talk.
please what is hijab lecturer? show me one one that girl?
Re: Nasir El-Rufai And His Children Spotted On A Train Ride In Kaduna. Photos by Meedu(m): 10:42am On Jul 17, 2017
Where is he? I only see 5 children cheesy
Re: Nasir El-Rufai And His Children Spotted On A Train Ride In Kaduna. Photos by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 17, 2017
Look at this annoying midget...He won't let the one who did this enjoy rest but can enjoy the benefits...phuckin midget
Re: Nasir El-Rufai And His Children Spotted On A Train Ride In Kaduna. Photos by boluwatife66(m): 10:49am On Jul 17, 2017
tonyzaks:
He is a MUSLIM not ISLAM
Epic..

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-Rufai And His Children Spotted On A Train Ride In Kaduna. Photos by win3k: 10:51am On Jul 17, 2017
show the coach where the other common passengers are and you will see they are packed together like sardines
Re: Nasir El-Rufai And His Children Spotted On A Train Ride In Kaduna. Photos by GistFullGround: 10:56am On Jul 17, 2017
They look like destitutes...
Re: Nasir El-Rufai And His Children Spotted On A Train Ride In Kaduna. Photos by mapist(m): 11:00am On Jul 17, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
beautiful.

Point of correction angry angry,VERY BEAUTIFUL
Re: Nasir El-Rufai And His Children Spotted On A Train Ride In Kaduna. Photos by mmsen: 11:04am On Jul 17, 2017
Another useless mallam with grey hair and small pikin.

They start breeding at 13 and won't stop until they die but will they do anything to improve the environment that they are introducing these poor souls into? No. That would entail intelligence and embracing reason.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai And His Children Spotted On A Train Ride In Kaduna. Photos by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 17, 2017
I like it when leaders also use means of transportation that is mostly use by the average citizens, this will force the employees & people in charge to maintain high job standard grin
Re: Nasir El-Rufai And His Children Spotted On A Train Ride In Kaduna. Photos by CoCoLav(f): 11:11am On Jul 17, 2017
Obviously preparing for 2019. So many people will be misled by this and start thinking he will make a good president just because of this. This is how they keep frying akara and entering BRT before elections to mislead the gullible ones and once they win, it's over.

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-Rufai And His Children Spotted On A Train Ride In Kaduna. Photos by YourImaginaryBF: 11:15am On Jul 17, 2017
boluwatife66:
You guys are always quick to vent your anger and frustration on people. I live in the north and I know how almajire's are quick to stone people who do not wear hi jab. Go to kurmin in kano or any tudun wada in the north dressed like this elrufai daughter and you'll things like "Allah ya sine ma arna" so look for somewhere else to poor your frustration dummy.
you don't live in the north abeg. Stop yapping
Re: Nasir El-Rufai And His Children Spotted On A Train Ride In Kaduna. Photos by seguno2: 11:17am On Jul 17, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
God Bless GOODLUCK JONATHAN

And the people of the Lord said a big Amen.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai And His Children Spotted On A Train Ride In Kaduna. Photos by vecman222(m): 11:19am On Jul 17, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
God Bless GOODLUCK JONATHAN

No God will punish that idi*t...
Re: Nasir El-Rufai And His Children Spotted On A Train Ride In Kaduna. Photos by ImaIma1(f): 11:32am On Jul 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why all these unnecessary PR on his kids?

Last time we saw them turning the Governors office to an amusement park.
Today they are on a train.

So what?
How does this EPP the common man.

The children even look malnourished sef.

Hausa dey fat? Look at the parents stature. Where do u want the kids to get the fat from?
Re: Nasir El-Rufai And His Children Spotted On A Train Ride In Kaduna. Photos by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 17, 2017
His grand children
Re: Nasir El-Rufai And His Children Spotted On A Train Ride In Kaduna. Photos by nengibo: 11:41am On Jul 17, 2017
Where is that potential suicide bomber malware come and complain again
Re: Nasir El-Rufai And His Children Spotted On A Train Ride In Kaduna. Photos by Orpe7(m): 12:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
Vice president loading
Re: Nasir El-Rufai And His Children Spotted On A Train Ride In Kaduna. Photos by elfeezy(m): 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
spotted u said? as if he went there without the notice of the press.. mtchww
Re: Nasir El-Rufai And His Children Spotted On A Train Ride In Kaduna. Photos by lagosrd: 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
Sitting down comfortably in the same train that was built and renovated by a man you called clueless.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai And His Children Spotted On A Train Ride In Kaduna. Photos by merits(m): 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
ekensi01:
MY FELLOW NL'DERS PLEASE HELP ME GET AN ONLINE JOB.

ANY WORK NO MATTER THE *PAY

be steadfast in your prayer and believe in God,everything will come easily. you are blessed.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai And His Children Spotted On A Train Ride In Kaduna. Photos by malware: 1:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
nengibo:
Where is that potential suicide bomber malware come and complain again

Complain about what Mr. Potential ritualist?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Plans To Escape Through Cameroonian Borders - Arewa Youths / 15 In Court For Stealing And Plotting To Kill Patience Jonathan / Senators Fight Over State Of Nation Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.