Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Why Buhari Is Seen To Be Underperforming, His Govt Is Hijacked - Lawal Idris - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Is Seen To Be Underperforming, His Govt Is Hijacked - Lawal Idris (19686 Views)

Atiku: Buhari Unaware Of Allegations Against CJN Because Cabals Running His Govt / Mamman Daura, A Beast That Controls The Presidency - Lawal Idris / Mamman Daura Controls Presidency....lawal Idris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Is Seen To Be Underperforming, His Govt Is Hijacked - Lawal Idris by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
toniabella:

I wonder.

They were there suggesting type of slogans they would used to scammed Nigerians electorates for power. Not for good governance.

More confessions coming out.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Is Seen To Be Underperforming, His Govt Is Hijacked - Lawal Idris by Tecno66: 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
dre11:

The Chief Facilitator of the almighty CABAL has finally been unmasked- MAMMAN DAURA assited by Abba Kyari. All those asking about those constituting the cabal now have answers to their question.
Re: Why Buhari Is Seen To Be Underperforming, His Govt Is Hijacked - Lawal Idris by Oxalic(m): 5:58pm On Jul 17, 2017
Mamman Daura is mentioned.
Re: Why Buhari Is Seen To Be Underperforming, His Govt Is Hijacked - Lawal Idris by Babacele: 7:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
We didn't vote Mamman Daura and we PMB is to be blamed 100%. Even Aisha Buhari won't go out to vote in 2019 only for all our efforts willingly thrown into the moral pit called Mamman Daura' cabal .

I hope these jackals and hyenas are expunged soonest.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Why Buhari Is Seen To Be Underperforming, His Govt Is Hijacked - Lawal Idris by KanwuliaExtra: 7:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
Government hijacked indeed!
Did the old goat not make a deal with the "hijackers"? grin

Let him DIE in the hands of the hijackers ke!
When he was chopping money from TINUBU and DANGOTE nko?

OLD FOOOOOOOOOOOL wey nor know imsef!

Im DEDI BODI dey still h-answer president but e nor fit smell Paris Club Check Book!

Ukazi President!

Mtcheeeeeew!
Re: Why Buhari Is Seen To Be Underperforming, His Govt Is Hijacked - Lawal Idris by bashydemy(m): 11:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
Austin4lif:
Only failures play the blame game. Buhari is a known failure. When the wicked rule the people suffer.

Now that shows you are a failure yourself, If not you won't be blaming the Govt for your woes and hunger.. hahha
Re: Why Buhari Is Seen To Be Underperforming, His Govt Is Hijacked - Lawal Idris by bashydemy(m): 11:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
akpamuomenka:
Buhari has bn a failure from birth. He failed his teacher who gave him a letter of recommendation to join the Army with a promise to come back and finish his secondary education, Buhari didn't show up afterwards.

Buhari is the only man dead or alive that failed all the military examinations.

Buhari was the first and last president to lead Nigeria into recession twice.

BUHARI IS A FAILURE.

Do you know you have also being a failure yourself, If not you won't be wailing all over the places instead you will buckle your hustle and make it in life instead of blaming Buhari for your woes.. hahha
Re: Why Buhari Is Seen To Be Underperforming, His Govt Is Hijacked - Lawal Idris by bashydemy(m): 11:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
kocvalour:
I don't understand why some idiots are telling me to pray for @MBuhari .. God will punish you all if u tell me that rubbish again..

have you done praying for yourself? Abeg park well jor you need prayer yourself..
Re: Why Buhari Is Seen To Be Underperforming, His Govt Is Hijacked - Lawal Idris by bashydemy(m): 11:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
I supported PMB but he hasn't lived up to expectations.

My salary actually tripled because of the poor state of the economy (...fill in the gap...), my colleagues built houses etc. but we can't be selfish. Nigeria as a whole hasn't seen improvements in any sector.

Buhari was unlucky, but even then his moves haven't yielded encouraging results.

I can't believe someone with such repute would spend billions on Aso Rock Clinic and then go to UK to become our High Commissioner.

The moment Saraki was acquitted by the CCT, the anticorruption war fell on it's head. Magu would eventually be removed, that I can bet you.

Baba Buhari. ...Go and rest now. Only you and OBJ had the honour of leading a country of almost 180 million people TWICE.

Carry your wahala go jor, No be only you support PMB hahhaa.. IPOB youths haha
Re: Why Buhari Is Seen To Be Underperforming, His Govt Is Hijacked - Lawal Idris by FatherJP(m): 3:48am On Jul 18, 2017
Modsenemy:

I always felt the legislators were the only problem of Nigeria , but after series of corruption cases lost , then I discovered our Judiciary was also a major tool of corruption.

Corruption can never be fought and won with a corrupt judicial system .

Corruption is fighting real hard!

So if Buhari seems to have lost , I won't totally blame him , perhaps, he doesn't precide over cases in courts .

But at least he has a reputation

They are here telling you where the problem is fromand you are still busy exonorating the executive. Guess you didn't read a letter from this interview.

You don't want to blame Buhari and you don't want to blame the cabals he pointed out in the rxecutive. All your effort and thinking is on how to exonorate the executive.

Keep being an ostrich.your likes are why we are still not progressing in this nation. Those who see blackand state boldly that they are seeing white. Devil's instrument

If you like, don't repent and reason rationally and objectively while passing judgement.
Re: Why Buhari Is Seen To Be Underperforming, His Govt Is Hijacked - Lawal Idris by AreaFada2: 8:40am On Jul 18, 2017
We already knew that.

Only Zombies do not. grin cheesy
Re: Why Buhari Is Seen To Be Underperforming, His Govt Is Hijacked - Lawal Idris by ivandragon: 12:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
just look at the cast of characters...

all Fulani, no attempt to get the opinion of those not Fulani.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delta Election Tribunal Throws Out Ogboru's Case Against Okowa / Navy Arrests Co-ordinator Of Niger Delta Avengers / Sokoto Plant To Generate Power At N178/kilowatt (more than 3x Regional Price)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.