Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Restaurateur Abducts His Widowed Employee’s 3 Children, Sells 2 Of Them (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Restaurateur Abducts His Widowed Employee’s 3 Children, Sells 2 Of Them (photos) (19906 Views)

Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) / Mother Stabs Her 3 Children To Death At Ahaba Awo Idemili, Imo (Graphic Photo / Two Ladies Fighting Publicly, Exchange Blows As Crowd Cheers Them (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Restaurateur Abducts His Widowed Employee’s 3 Children, Sells 2 Of Them (photos) by nwaimoroseyaho: 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
Chai you didn't even pity this poor widow. You sold her children and deceived her into prostitution. You will not escape God's judgment.
Re: Restaurateur Abducts His Widowed Employee’s 3 Children, Sells 2 Of Them (photos) by YesNo(m): 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
where did all this evil come from?
Re: Restaurateur Abducts His Widowed Employee’s 3 Children, Sells 2 Of Them (photos) by funlord(m): 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
Jewish Biaf....?

grin grin grin

Re: Restaurateur Abducts His Widowed Employee’s 3 Children, Sells 2 Of Them (photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
Nkwerre local govt hmm, I now know where Ikwerre people come from. grin

No wonder kidnapping and crime is high along that axis linking Ph and Imo state.
Re: Restaurateur Abducts His Widowed Employee’s 3 Children, Sells 2 Of Them (photos) by umarshehu58(m): 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
They have started developing there region.

Developers[s][/s]
Re: Restaurateur Abducts His Widowed Employee’s 3 Children, Sells 2 Of Them (photos) by bigass123(m): 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
Bíafràud Igbos from the yeast! sad
Today I officially join NCAN (Name checkers Association of Nigeria) . Please who's with the form.. I want fill ahm

1 Like

Re: Restaurateur Abducts His Widowed Employee’s 3 Children, Sells 2 Of Them (photos) by Soothedsoul(m): 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
It's runs in their igbotic blood. Awon idiots.
Re: Restaurateur Abducts His Widowed Employee’s 3 Children, Sells 2 Of Them (photos) by SonofDevil: 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
Igbos have now created market for buying and selling of babies.
Walahi I just weak mehn
Re: Restaurateur Abducts His Widowed Employee’s 3 Children, Sells 2 Of Them (photos) by EmmyDJourno: 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
This one self dey happen for Naija, this one weak me plenty

Please Note: Avoid poverty with all your might cry
Re: Restaurateur Abducts His Widowed Employee’s 3 Children, Sells 2 Of Them (photos) by Guyman02: 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
Inception:
embarassed

This nonsense and idiotic large pictures posts consumes our data unnecessarily
Re: Restaurateur Abducts His Widowed Employee’s 3 Children, Sells 2 Of Them (photos) by oglalasioux(m): 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
alignacademy:

What's the alleged kidnapper's side of the story?

Was there really an abduction?

Or did this poor gullible mother dump her kids in search of the "proposed husband" in Lagos?

There seems to be more to this story...

Did you read the story or you jumped to that part alone?

1 Like

Re: Restaurateur Abducts His Widowed Employee’s 3 Children, Sells 2 Of Them (photos) by baby124: 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
My God! Now we can see how slavery was so lucrative...
Re: Restaurateur Abducts His Widowed Employee’s 3 Children, Sells 2 Of Them (photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
oglalasioux:

Did you read the story or you jumped to that part alone?

Did you read the story too?

A few things didn't quite add up to me...
Re: Restaurateur Abducts His Widowed Employee’s 3 Children, Sells 2 Of Them (photos) by opaco3(m): 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
I once asserted, that the most dangerous and wicked creature you can ever find on the planet earth is MAN no doubt. Till now, I am yet to be proven otherwise.
Re: Restaurateur Abducts His Widowed Employee’s 3 Children, Sells 2 Of Them (photos) by Finestface(f): 1:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
[code][/code] embarassed angry
Re: Restaurateur Abducts His Widowed Employee’s 3 Children, Sells 2 Of Them (photos) by gongoaso27: 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
pweshboi:
orphanage home indeed... people no dey fear God again sha... kai
Na God dey fear people now.
Re: Restaurateur Abducts His Widowed Employee’s 3 Children, Sells 2 Of Them (photos) by AngelicBeing: 1:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
connectpoint:
Na wa oh...The kind of atrocities people commit on a daily...What's happening in this country? Are we back in the 18th century?
[color=#000099 ]It is greed,
Desperation for wealth at all cost regardless of the means of the wealth acquisition [/color]
Re: Restaurateur Abducts His Widowed Employee’s 3 Children, Sells 2 Of Them (photos) by engrgerald(m): 1:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
READ AND WAKA PAST ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (RAWPAN) Representative was here. Honourable members please I identify with us.
Re: Restaurateur Abducts His Widowed Employee’s 3 Children, Sells 2 Of Them (photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
I won't bother to read it but i know they the people from the other region... The land of the rising sun my foot... Awon Igbo
Re: Restaurateur Abducts His Widowed Employee’s 3 Children, Sells 2 Of Them (photos) by YelloweWest: 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
So where are the 2children??
Re: Restaurateur Abducts His Widowed Employee’s 3 Children, Sells 2 Of Them (photos) by YelloweWest: 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
Danty37:
I won't bother to read it but i know they the people from the other region... The land of the rising sun my foot... Awon Igbo
We have been so blinded by tribalism that we've lost all humanity. These are innocent kids who don't know what afonja and Igbo stand for.

May God have mercy on us. We hate ourselves for nothing.
Re: Restaurateur Abducts His Widowed Employee’s 3 Children, Sells 2 Of Them (photos) by zidek(m): 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu why na? What have u turned IPOB to? Crime everywhere in biafra land!
Re: Restaurateur Abducts His Widowed Employee’s 3 Children, Sells 2 Of Them (photos) by malware: 1:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
No dulling grin

Re: Restaurateur Abducts His Widowed Employee’s 3 Children, Sells 2 Of Them (photos) by joenor(m): 1:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
The lady is wicked
Re: Restaurateur Abducts His Widowed Employee’s 3 Children, Sells 2 Of Them (photos) by supereagle(m): 2:28pm On Jul 17, 2017
Ndi igbo and the mind to do criminal things. Chai, there is God.
Re: Restaurateur Abducts His Widowed Employee’s 3 Children, Sells 2 Of Them (photos) by Abagworo(m): 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
The woman be complete mumu.
Re: Restaurateur Abducts His Widowed Employee’s 3 Children, Sells 2 Of Them (photos) by Abagworo(m): 2:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
alignacademy:

What's the alleged kidnapper's side of the story?

Did this poor gullible mother really dump her kids in the hands of her employer's "mother" while she went in search of a "proposed husband" in Lagos?

There seems to be more to this story...

Many people didn't actually read the story. She seems to have been an accomplice that regretted her actions later. She be mumu.

1 Like

Re: Restaurateur Abducts His Widowed Employee’s 3 Children, Sells 2 Of Them (photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
Abagworo:

Many people didn't actually read the story. She seems to have been an accomplice that regretted her actions later. She be mumu.

Seun, abeg give this guy a carton of Viju Milk

Or at least FREE front-page ads for ONE month (LOL)
Re: Restaurateur Abducts His Widowed Employee’s 3 Children, Sells 2 Of Them (photos) by segebase(m): 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2017
nnmadi kunu ppl...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Five Undergraduates, 12 Others For Internet Fraud / Kenyan Female Kidnapper And Her Accomplice Arrested During Job Interview. Photos / Jos Baby Thief Confesses: I Just Needed A Child To Call Me Mother,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.