Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Why You Should Have That Vacation - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why You Should Have That Vacation (517 Views)

Zanzibar In Tanzania Or Kigali Ruanda - Choice Of Vacation / My Sister's Christmas Vacation In Ethiopia And South Africa / Cost Of A Week Vacation In Togo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Have That Vacation by hafees: 12:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
In my line of business� �, i have spoken to many couples ���and families �‍�‍�‍�in ��Nigeria about using travel ✈for relaxation⛱��, improving their health���, get better in their relationship ��and most importantly elongate their lifespan��. Many of the replies i get include: i have not finished my house� �, we have spent so much on the wedding��, i am sending my children�‍�‍� to school and the most amusing one- i don chop belleful?���

Most Nigerians�� forget that holidays and travel��〽 should not necessarily be Europe ��or America ��or other so called holiday spots�� advertised in luxury magazines and shown with all glamour on CNN.�

They could be Benin republic, Togo,�� Gambia�� � and what of our own Yankari ���and�� Obudu� and i can tell you from experience that with these places you don't have to spend heaven and earth��� I have done this for new ���couples, and group of friends� (single girls hanging out for weekend���� or long public holidays������) and the result has always be mind blowing��. Once i did a village inside Iseyin for a banker group and when i saw the pictures�� myself, i felt a tear drop�- they look happy and refreshed.����

For new couples���, your agent should be able to work with your budget- Dubai�� and Ghana�� are very nice honeymoon spots, if you know what you are looking for. The problem is many ��Nigerians think honeymoon��� is a waste- that's a huge mistake. It's better to use the money for all those outrageous party������������� for your honeymoon- it helps to kick ��start your marriage on the best note��. Many couples fight��� during the preparation especially on demands by wife's parents, budget��� etc. Honeymoon will help you a lot, no third party, it erases all the preparation stress�
So,vacations elongates your life, better your love and family life, makes you work better on return, and generally makes you happy and healthy.
Thanks for reading.�

Written by Bode Keshinro. He is the CEO of Butterfly Tourism Nigeria
Re: Why You Should Have That Vacation by corvell: 9:29am On Mar 13, 2023
Everyone should go out on a vacation sooner or later. And I think that if you look up 5 Stones Throw Hilton Head, you'll know exactly what I mean. Vacations are just a necessity in my opinion.

(1) (Reply)

Info About Morocco / Woman-driver Survives After Car Plunged From 7-storey Parking Lot (video) / Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.