Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

5 Amazing Visitor Target Tips To Improve Blog Traffic. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Amazing Visitor Target Tips To Improve Blog Traffic. (2546 Views)

7 Types Of Post To Write That Increases Blog Traffic / Factors Bloggers Should Understand To Improve Blog Traffic. / 5 Amazing Ways To Write Interesting Blog Post Topics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Amazing Visitor Target Tips To Improve Blog Traffic. by leXHansplaCE(m): 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2017
This is a very quick one. I know a few of you may say this is sometimes not the deal while some will say its also a good deal but here is my part to it all.

I have taken time to test a few of these to know it can work for me before making such post... SO FOR THOSE WONDERING IF THIS REALLY WORKS OR NOT, THE ANSWER IS YES, SO YOU TOO CAN TAKE TIME AND IMPLEMENT ANY OF YOUR CHOICE .

1. Post regularly:

Not like everyday but have a schedule to post, this way you get people coming back to read more of your posts.

2. Appreciate your blog visitors:

There is that o e or more blog visitors who visit your blog regularly and comment. What better way to thank them for coming? Write about the. And show to the world. Others will want to be featured and as such will visit. That's traffic juice too.

3. Run a contest:

This is one of the best ideas i can come up with. Why? A contest gets the attention of the intending contestants and also of their fans who will be rooting for them to win, in turn this brings in new traffic to your blog.

4. Giveaways:

Giveaways are sometimes considered the best of all tricks and tips for traffic. Everyone loves free stuffs so YES, do this and do so regularly and smile with loads of traffic.

5. Ask questions:

Here you get honest answers from your ever wonderful blog visitors/readers and input. Trust me the feed back your visitors give you alone can boost your confidence in what you do and most definitely that's such a way to engage your readers, and engagement equals blog traffic too. That's good traffic.

Have you tried any of these? what works for you for that visitor target traffic? please feel free to air your thoughts on this in the comment section, hopefully we all can learn more traffic driving ways.

Cc lalasticlala ishilove mynd44 seun fineboy tosyne2much ladyf please help the ministry move to the permanent site.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Amazing Visitor Target Tips To Improve Blog Traffic. by leXHansplaCE(m): 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
Re: 5 Amazing Visitor Target Tips To Improve Blog Traffic. by HighKing01(m): 7:16am On Jul 18, 2017
Good
Re: 5 Amazing Visitor Target Tips To Improve Blog Traffic. by awoo47: 7:16am On Jul 18, 2017
Paste jamb exp lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 5 Amazing Visitor Target Tips To Improve Blog Traffic. by veekid(m): 7:16am On Jul 18, 2017
Re: 5 Amazing Visitor Target Tips To Improve Blog Traffic. by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 18, 2017
Post beautiful cleavage

1 Like

Re: 5 Amazing Visitor Target Tips To Improve Blog Traffic. by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 18, 2017
gadgetsngs:
Post beautiful cleavage
And sexually explicit contents. Just little wink
Re: 5 Amazing Visitor Target Tips To Improve Blog Traffic. by Yomzzyblog: 7:18am On Jul 18, 2017
Nice one..this really works
Re: 5 Amazing Visitor Target Tips To Improve Blog Traffic. by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 18, 2017
sorry op but I think number 1 is Post Meaningful,Helpful And important Things.

Eg, Discoveries (That's y "The richest" Rules YouTube
Re: 5 Amazing Visitor Target Tips To Improve Blog Traffic. by Alexbrain(m): 7:25am On Jul 18, 2017
Discovering your talents and building up your skills with be a very productive way to tackle unemployment and become an entrepreneur.
Check out this free online book that will help you with that
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/657738
http://okadabooks.com/book/about/talent__the_bomb/12751#
Re: 5 Amazing Visitor Target Tips To Improve Blog Traffic. by mablie(m): 7:33am On Jul 18, 2017
Does Seun Osewa pay nlanders who post their real life experiences and generate traffc for his website?If he does,how much does he pay?If he doesnt,why?Afterall,he makes millions of naira every month.It seems others are doing Mr Osewas' work for him on this website for free contrary to the content by the op

1 Like

Re: 5 Amazing Visitor Target Tips To Improve Blog Traffic. by DoyenExchange: 7:34am On Jul 18, 2017
Sexually explicit contents can draw massive traffic but they would also draw a ban!
Re: 5 Amazing Visitor Target Tips To Improve Blog Traffic. by kam1992: 7:35am On Jul 18, 2017
www.naijaadvance.com.ng
Best Nigeria technology website so far
Re: 5 Amazing Visitor Target Tips To Improve Blog Traffic. by Familyfirst: 7:43am On Jul 18, 2017
leXHansplaCE:
This is a very quick one. I know a few of you may say this is sometimes not the deal while some will say its also a good deal but here is my part to it all.

I have taken time to test a few of these to know it can work for me before making such post... SO FOR THOSE WONDERING IF THIS REALLY WORKS OR NOT, THE ANSWER IS YES, SO YOU TOO CAN TAKE TIME AND IMPLEMENT ANY OF YOUR CHOICE .

1. Post regularly:

Not like everyday but have a schedule to post, this way you get people coming back to read more of your posts.

2. Appreciate your blog visitors:

There is that o e or more blog visitors who visit your blog regularly and comment. What better way to thank them for coming? Write about the. And show to the world. Others will want to be featured and as such will visit. That's traffic juice too.

3. Run a contest:

This is one of the best ideas i can come up with. Why? A contest gets the attention of the intending contestants and also of their fans who will be rooting for them to win, in turn this brings in new traffic to your blog.

4. Giveaways:

Giveaways are sometimes considered the best of all tricks and tips for traffic. Everyone loves free stuffs so YES, do this and do so regularly and smile with loads of traffic.

5. Ask questions:

Here you get honest answers from your ever wonderful blog visitors/readers and input. Trust me the feed back your visitors give you alone can boost your confidence in what you do and most definitely that's such a way to engage your readers, and engagement equals blog traffic too. That's good traffic.

Have you tried any of these? what works for you for that visitor target traffic? please feel free to air your thoughts on this in the comment section, hopefully we all can learn more traffic driving ways.

Cc lalasticlala ishilove mynd44 seun fineboy tosyne2much ladyf please help the ministry move to the permanent site.
post great content like www.dailyfamily.ng and use car stickers like them, they are painting Lagos Yellow
Re: 5 Amazing Visitor Target Tips To Improve Blog Traffic. by tosyne2much(m): 7:53am On Jul 18, 2017
Brilliantly written. We need more of this bro
Re: 5 Amazing Visitor Target Tips To Improve Blog Traffic. by Mobsync(m): 8:58am On Jul 18, 2017
Posting regularly won't increase blog traffic neither will"appreciating your blog visitors".

Contests and giveaways would, provided the contestants are graded based on votes or social shares. Even at that, you need to turn them into returning visitors by capturing their emails. One good method of getting emails is by giving giveaways as you rightly stated.

The last one, asking questions, is controversial since you'll need to have the readers before you can ask them questions.
Re: 5 Amazing Visitor Target Tips To Improve Blog Traffic. by leksmedia: 9:01am On Jul 18, 2017
Well said. For your website designs and blog designs visit www.leksmediaconcept.com or call 08173091370
Re: 5 Amazing Visitor Target Tips To Improve Blog Traffic. by Bjgirl1: 9:49am On Jul 18, 2017
Na that one sure pass.����
awoo47:
Paste jamb exp lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Amazing Visitor Target Tips To Improve Blog Traffic. by Harbylon(f): 10:03am On Jul 18, 2017
Just passing by �����
Re: 5 Amazing Visitor Target Tips To Improve Blog Traffic. by misteryman: 12:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
SEUN DOESN'T DO THIS

Re: 5 Amazing Visitor Target Tips To Improve Blog Traffic. by SylvesterRichie(m): 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
Wow Thanks for the advice [url=vibezng.com]Vibezng.com[/url]
Re: 5 Amazing Visitor Target Tips To Improve Blog Traffic. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
The tips are quite helpful
Checkout our blog at http://www.naijadailyfeed.com
Re: 5 Amazing Visitor Target Tips To Improve Blog Traffic. by marooh: 4:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
All nigeria promotions and rewards, bonanza etc are displayed here
https://africapple..com.ng
Re: 5 Amazing Visitor Target Tips To Improve Blog Traffic. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
Good tips.. I think give away and running a contest will do the trick..

(1) (Reply)

Help! Implementing A Horizontal Looper With Dreamweaver / How To Optimize Your Website SEO, Rank High In Google Search Engine. / My Personal Review Of Smartweb Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.