Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Woman Kills Her Husband In Osogbo With The Help Of A Man (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Kills Her Husband In Osogbo With The Help Of A Man (Photo) (55607 Views)

Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Nasarawa Over A Phone Call With Another Lady / Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) / Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Kills Her Husband In Osogbo With The Help Of A Man (Photo) by SmartchoiceNGR: 4:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
jashar:

where is safe sef? no be only 'kabloweey' na 'koblemo'. cheesy

Or buy better guns and ammunition... Hidden for the d day
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband In Osogbo With The Help Of A Man (Photo) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
alcmene:
The way Yorubas are killing themselves is just alarming.....
the skull miners will soon go into extinction .... grin grin grin
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband In Osogbo With The Help Of A Man (Photo) by Brushless: 4:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
ecoeco:
Pls pls

Dis is no shocking news

Women hav been killing their lovers since Delilah

Jst dat dis 1 did hers with knife

#Eco99#

Forget the Samson and Delilah story, women are killing their husbands in reality. Men, be careful, your woman may be giving enemies info about you. We need to seat up and master our women. Some of them are devils right from their home while some learn from friends.
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband In Osogbo With The Help Of A Man (Photo) by juman(m): 4:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
Why not taken easy path of divorcing him.

Or just moving out of his house.
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband In Osogbo With The Help Of A Man (Photo) by jashar(f): 4:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

Or buy better guns and ammunition... Hidden for the d day

I don't know how to use a gun....
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband In Osogbo With The Help Of A Man (Photo) by vascey(m): 4:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
Na wa o.. This July na South West Month o.
So many skulls and killing just falling on SW.
Abeg the month shud come and end biko.
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband In Osogbo With The Help Of A Man (Photo) by SmartchoiceNGR: 4:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
jashar:

I don't know how to use a gun....

Learn my sister in Christ... please learn.
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband In Osogbo With The Help Of A Man (Photo) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
grin shocked grin

This is very sad & pathetic. Perhaps she is an apprentice to a skull miner.

Her method of executing the crime is very crude & unprofessional.

Too much Yoruba movies.

Let the court judge sentence her for inability to commit the crime in a 21st century style.
Then for the actual crime.

A pillow to suffocate him with an assist of mutiple knife stabs from that gorilla looking guy probably next door shining her congo. What a tag team!

What sort of a wife does that to the husband?

Maybe the likes of tonto dikeh & blessing Aigbe!

Maybe they were only cohabiting and not legally married.

BTW, OP couldn't you have gather more info as to why she did the act?

Nigeria is crumbling bit by bit by the day. I just hope the country doesn't end up on life support from Britain too.
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband In Osogbo With The Help Of A Man (Photo) by ariklawani(f): 4:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
Aminat508:

Source : http://www.amiloaded.com/2017/07/police-parades-woman-who-partakes-in.html
Am no surprise, the Bible has said it all .that the heart of man is desperately wicked,no one can understand it.I wish Everyone got a good, fearful heart like me.Have Mercy Lord.
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband In Osogbo With The Help Of A Man (Photo) by ekensi01: 4:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
kingreign:

what has deeper life bible church got to do with her stupidity
Her look and dressing. How do you see it? cool
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband In Osogbo With The Help Of A Man (Photo) by iukpe: 4:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
Another job for the hangman.
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband In Osogbo With The Help Of A Man (Photo) by Perelo(m): 5:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
O LORD PLS PROTECT ME FROM ANY WOMAN WHO MAY HURT ME IN FUTURE.. SOME WOMEN ARE EVIL
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband In Osogbo With The Help Of A Man (Photo) by oloyede11(m): 5:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
in my town
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband In Osogbo With The Help Of A Man (Photo) by Aminat508(f): 5:07pm On Jul 17, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Woman Kills Her Husband In Osogbo With The Help Of A Man (Photo) by TinaAnita(f): 5:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
Why not just ask for a freaking divorce if you are so sick and tired of your spouse? This is why I respect those who walked out of their marriage without shedding blood

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her Husband In Osogbo With The Help Of A Man (Photo) by Aminat508(f): 5:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
gentlemanism1:

Plz ask her. Her news are always from Osun, Osun and Osun

So? If i published news from Osun, any problem with that? undecided

Osun is my base and I published confirmed news, news i confirm with my eyes

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her Husband In Osogbo With The Help Of A Man (Photo) by TinaAnita(f): 5:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
Why not just ask for a freaking divorce or walk away if you are so sick and tired of your spouse? This is why I respect those who walked out of their marriage without sending their partners to the grave
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband In Osogbo With The Help Of A Man (Photo) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
Aminat508:

So? If i published news from Osun, any problem with that? undecided

Osun is my base and I published confirmed news, news i confirm with my eyes

wasnt expecting u to respond to that miss. Go do ur job
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband In Osogbo With The Help Of A Man (Photo) by tit(f): 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
loobby:
OK Igbos

oooo no
again?
chaaai
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband In Osogbo With The Help Of A Man (Photo) by Aminat508(f): 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2017

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her Husband In Osogbo With The Help Of A Man (Photo) by SmartchoiceNGR: 5:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband In Osogbo With The Help Of A Man (Photo) by CoolChinex07: 5:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
Evil news always coming from Oduduwaland. Tufiakwa!!!!!
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband In Osogbo With The Help Of A Man (Photo) by StarPlayer: 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
MadCow1:
Cross-checking Omotayo Salahudeen and Oladapo Dolapo on www..Ancestry..com

Oga you don pass this level na haba! Are you progressing or retrogressing?
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband In Osogbo With The Help Of A Man (Photo) by MadCow1: 5:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
StarPlayer:
Oga you don pass this level na haba! Are you progressing or retrogressing?

Just messing around.. grin No harm done.
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband In Osogbo With The Help Of A Man (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 5:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
This is what happens when two foolish people marry each other cheesy
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband In Osogbo With The Help Of A Man (Photo) by rosita33(f): 5:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
Wahala Dey...
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband In Osogbo With The Help Of A Man (Photo) by expensiveguyman(m): 5:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
Nawao!!! u kill ur husband just cos u're angry with him some people are devil clothed in human flesh
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband In Osogbo With The Help Of A Man (Photo) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
Why not divorce him if u are tried of him, stupid woman
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband In Osogbo With The Help Of A Man (Photo) by bewla(m): 6:40pm On Jul 17, 2017
wahles:
Bad news everywhere
yes o
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband In Osogbo With The Help Of A Man (Photo) by Lionofdjungle: 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
Now I believe the Yoruba saying: "the fact that a woman gave birth for her husband doesn't debar her from killing the husband"
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband In Osogbo With The Help Of A Man (Photo) by beegameh(m): 7:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
one word for her......FOOL
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband In Osogbo With The Help Of A Man (Photo) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
Homeboiy:
Osun---oshogbo

omotayo something

Tufiakwa

ndi uwa mmebi

Village mugu.
The ones that are happening this outside nko?
Receive sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Goes Mad In Malaysia, Strips Unclad, As Juju Fails (Video) / Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) / Cultists Clashed In Ebutte Metta, Lagos. One Person Dead, Several Cars Destroyed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.