Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

You Can Now Buy Garri Low And Sell At A Sweet Profit - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / You Can Now Buy Garri Low And Sell At A Sweet Profit (935 Views)

Quick Easy Recipe To Make A Sweet Tasty Peanut Burger By Yourself In Just 4 Minu / Simple Steps To Cook A Sweet Egusi Soup / Naira To Sell At N415/$ As CBN Sustains Intervention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Now Buy Garri Low And Sell At A Sweet Profit by kevwemanuel: 3:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
Yes!!! You can now buy garri at the cost of #600 only per paint rubber and sell to make cool cash. The good thing about garri is that almost all Nigerians eat it at least once a week; hence your turnover will be fast.

For your enquiries and order, call or whatsapp 08166185537
Re: You Can Now Buy Garri Low And Sell At A Sweet Profit by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 18, 2017
What kind of garri white or red am interested.

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Buy Garri Low And Sell At A Sweet Profit by musingsissy: 12:52am On Jul 22, 2017
Interested. Red or White?
Re: You Can Now Buy Garri Low And Sell At A Sweet Profit by Ephiezy4real(m): 9:36am On Mar 04, 2018
Hello, I manufacture garri on a large scale using mechanized equipments... Cassava Peeling machine, grater, presser, mechanical fryer and sifter. Our garri is dry, sour and crispy.

Reach me through 08136903541

(1) (Reply)

Teach Me Moi Moi For Commercial Purpose / Make Up To 65% Roi From Soya Beans Production With Us / See The Hilarious Response A Twitter User Got After Asking An Innocent Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.