Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,029 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) (33824 Views)

Six People Die In Ikorodu Boat Mishap (Disturbing Photos) / Road Safety Officials Patrol With Truck In Anambra. Photos / Pastor Survives Accident Which Killed 6 On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by Amoyinoluwa24: 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
Six people have been confirmed dead following a fatal accident involving a commercial car and a truck which occurred on Monday at Sagamu area along the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Ogun State.

The driver of the commercial car was reportedly moving on high-speed when he crashed into a moving truck, killing all six passengers in the vehicle.

The Ogun State Traffic Compliance PRO, Babatunde Akinbiyi said the corpses of the victims have been deposited at the mortuary in Olabisi Onabanjo University Teaching Hospital, Sagamu, Ogun State.

Photos: Stanley Stan-One Ekeh

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/07/six-people-killed-as-car-collides-with.html

Re: Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by pyyxxaro: 6:04pm On Jul 17, 2017
sad

Is it that road safety in Nigeria can't provide Body bags

What's the meaning of this rubbish

No respect for the Dead at all embarassed

R.I.P to them

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by Amoyinoluwa24: 6:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by abdeiz(m): 6:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
Its so scary how one can die at any time.

21 Likes

Re: Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
abdeiz:
Its so scary how one can die at any time.

You're a man this minute a morbid the next minute Lord have Mercy!!!

28 Likes

Re: Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by 989900: 6:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
We were a few cars behind . . . It was raining.
I can't say for sure how many lives were lost.

15 Likes

Re: Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
Stupid drivers and recklessness!!
I just hope the driver died too...
Re: Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by Olalan(m): 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
Over speeding is the major cause of accidents on our highways. Drivers need to be more speed cautious. And to think no matter how much you speed the difference BTW you and a normal moving vehicle to the same destination wouldn't be more than 20 mins. RIP to the dead.

14 Likes

Re: Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
RIP

Respect the dead and their families, no need to post these pics

2 Likes

Re: Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by Victorakats(m): 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
Painful
Re: Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by kachi08(m): 8:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
Lord please have mercy on your people. RIP
Re: Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by fpeter(f): 8:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
God have mercy on Nigerians. Too much calamities.

2 Likes

Re: Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by nairalandbuzz(m): 8:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
That road... Very tempting to run...

When we are not used to very good road... Being on that road... Not hearing the sound of your tyres... Everything just soooo smooth...

Lord please watch over me and my household o...

Henceforth, na 70 for all roads... Just that Nigerians passing by go dey look u as if Ur car get fault... If u slow, dem go jam u, if u fast dem go jam u...

To the dead, rest in peace.

30 Likes

Re: Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by ayo22(m): 8:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
Life is such a misery. RIP
Re: Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
oh my. cry

may their souls rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by 0b10010011: 8:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
kachi08:
Lord please have mercy on your people. RIP

Does the accident show that the lord you talking about shows mercy?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by Oluwasegun664(m): 8:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
To sit in front self na risk sometimes... But get little enjoyment
Re: Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by Sleyanya1(m): 8:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
cry

So sad,...

And all these people had one Agenda or the other to meet up during today.

Now their files on earth are closed.
What a painful death.

May their souls R.I.P.

God please preserve ours o.
It's only you that can truly do that.

6 Likes

Re: Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
everywhere na badluck..I hope APC isn't doing rutual to take blood for Buhari to remain alive..I'm begining to suspect APC in all of these calamities.

1 Like

Re: Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by tete7000(m): 8:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
989900:
We were a few cars behind . . . It was raining.
I can't say for sure how many lives were lost.

Please was is it an head-on collision or the driver crashed into the truck from behind?
Re: Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by davodyguy: 8:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
ayo22:
Life is such a misery. RIP

Yes saraki and other politicians living life without thinking of death.

What a misery

1 Like

Re: Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by FOLLEY20(m): 8:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
Chai! This is getting too much. RIP to the dead ones.
Re: Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by IYANGBALI: 8:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
One useless driver will just kill innocent passengers that paid him to take them to their destinations

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by Jabioro: 8:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
Which kind devil be this.. is the driver sleeping until he ran into a moving truck on the same direction ? Morbid now next minutes belonged to the Lord ..
Re: Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 17, 2017

That driver is a ninny hammer
He literally wanted to pass through the trailer

He shld b sentenced to life imprisonment with hard Labour...... wen he gets to Hell

Nonsense playing asphalt with peoples life

#Eco99#
Re: Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by jiangchu: 8:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
that driver intentionally killed those passengers. the rate at which they speed you will think their father owns the road. this happened at the narrow passage.
Re: Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by Coolcash1: 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
Passengers need to start cautioning these commercial drivers about their speed. Those days when I used to enter commercial, when a passenger is trying to caution the driver for over speeding he gets bashed by either the driver or other passengers as if their own lives have duplicate. This is why I avoid entering urvan buses; shuttle buses ( popularly called Hummer) because of their terrible speed.

Please let's all get responsible by exercising control over these drivers and even on ourselves when driving our personal cars to reduce Carnage level on our roads. Though the roads are bad but it's our duty to ensure we stay alive by controlling our speed as our loved ones are waiting to have us back in their arms.

Another annoying thing which most commercial drivers are guilty of including some private cars, is the way they speed when it rains...One will think it's a formula 1 race competition instead of them to drive slowly to prevent the unwanted.

I am pained by this needless death if the driver had been more careful behind the wheels.

R.I.P

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by ipobarecriminals: 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
sad iku oro ti nba ku,iya ese ti nba je,iya ese ti nba ru,gbogbo re lo ti ko li.Jesu oluwa o ma se oo,tori mi ni o se jiya
Re: Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by nwoye72: 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
Nigeria is a scary country in terms of road accident.so bad ,rest in peace
Re: Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2017
Hmmmm,...this is scary plss,.
Re: Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by fowosh: 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
we need God like Neva before
Re: Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
Hmmmm,...this is aa sad news,..just wake up in the morning without any plan that in the next few hours,..one will be in the land of the spirits.....God have mercy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Japa: Nigerian Elite’s Disconnect From Reality – The Segun Agbaje Example / Nigerian Lady Reportedly Denied Australian Visa Due To Homophobic Post / Poland Or Germany Or Canada, Which One's Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.