Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) (33840 Views)

Six People Die In Ikorodu Boat Mishap (Disturbing Photos) / Road Safety Officials Patrol With Truck In Anambra. Photos / Pastor Survives Accident Which Killed 6 On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
May God bless their soul
Re: Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by lincs25(m): 9:04pm On Jul 17, 2017
Our supremacy over other animals is because we do talk. Life is just a moving shadow, o! Death...this is the greatest human enemy.
Re: Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by tiwiex(m): 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
pyyxxaro:
sad

Is it that road safety in Nigeria can't provide Body bags

What's the meaning of this rubbish

No respect for the Dead at all embarassed

R.I.P to them

Not just that. Access to taking pictures also seems wrong. Sad.
Re: Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by YaksonFCA(m): 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
So sad. RIP
Re: Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by juman(m): 9:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
Unfortunate.

See dead bodies.

nigeria became destroyed.
Re: Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by Sultty(m): 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2017
It truly happened at the express right in front of my office. Rip to d dead
Re: Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by Viking007(m): 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
153,000 people die everyday worldwide. I'm sure 30% will come from Nigeria. This is just too painful. sad
Re: Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
That car is not a commercial vehicle.

1. Private plates.
2. I've never heard of a Nissan Quest used for public transport.

Probably a bunch of people traveling together.

Either that or some driver playing smart with someone's car and picking passengers.

In any case, they're dead.

Because the road is good and they just had to over speed.

1 Like

Re: Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by NwaNimo1(m): 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
pyyxxaro:
sad

R.I.P to them

I was thinking the same...... but then it is Nigeria,

Re: Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by united442(m): 9:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
dnt blame the road or FRSC on every accident..if only the drive had slow down for about 5mins or slow down,overtake the trailer and continue ur speed,they would have bn alive by now..
but the mumu want to speed till the car start flying like aeroplane
Re: Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by jimb(m): 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
I BUY CRAB VEHICLES
Re: Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by makoota: 10:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
SPEED KILLS
Re: Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
They ran into a moving trailer that was doing 20km/hr angry

Trailer driver/mini van driver at fault.
Re: Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by initiate: 10:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
in practical terms what is the difference btwn frsc and nema?
Re: Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by chigo003(m): 10:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
The car is not too damaged! I expect those at the back to survive. Most times people's mind jump before actual impact in accidents and it can kill too. RIP

3 Likes

Re: Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by Teeboi56: 10:37pm On Jul 17, 2017
IYANGBALI:
One useless driver will just kill innocent passengers that paid him to take them to their destinations
Brother don't blame anybody though d driver is reckless and if u look at it very well death is inevitable for every human being and again dat is how God said it we be May Allah help us
Re: Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by psalmson001: 10:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
I am very certain dis is d result of a distracted driver. A few seconds distraction while driving can cause damage of a lifetime..........please lets be very cautious of our driving. The rate of accidents these days is alarming. we need to give 99.9% full attention while driving, especially when on top speed. God shall continue to save us all in Jesus name. Amen!!!
Re: Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by pumpingmachine: 11:29pm On Jul 17, 2017
God saved me on this road too few months ago. I was driving all alone in the car and was speeding. I think i was at 140km per hour. I'm so lucky to be alive. I thought I was dead. It's so easy to die my people. Don't over speed and always wear seatbelt. That was what saved me. Accidents have nothing to do with Buhari or APC. Just don't over speed and wear seatbelt. RIP to the dead

3 Likes

Re: Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by dingbang(m): 11:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
Dead and gone...

Next time.. Don't speed
Re: Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by qiang(f): 1:05am On Jul 18, 2017
Rip to the dead.Lord have mercy for me n my family please
Re: Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by obindomanya(m): 1:46am On Jul 18, 2017
connectpoint:
everywhere na badluck..I hope APC isn't doing rutual to take blood for Buhari to remain alive..I'm begining to suspect APC in all of these calamities.
hahahahaha
Re: Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by alezzy13: 2:25am On Jul 18, 2017
I wonder the high fatality. Looking at the car it doesnt seem so badly damaged
Re: Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by NaijaBlend: 3:38am On Jul 18, 2017
There seems to be more avoidable deaths in the last two years than ten years. Has this country become jinxed?
Re: Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by IamBornToWin(f): 5:22am On Jul 18, 2017
I would have asked you to go and buy sense but no need, Your moniker said it all.
BiafraBushBoy:
Stupid drivers and recklessness!!

I just hope the driver died too...
Re: Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by chiraqDemon(m): 6:13am On Jul 18, 2017
pyyxxaro:
sad

R.I.P to them
First thing that I thought of as I as d pic. Even if they can't afford body bags at least use two or more vans so u don't pile bodies o each other. At least two bodies a van.
Re: Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by unitedsurv: 6:15am On Jul 18, 2017
Oluwasegun664:
To sit in front self na risk sometimes... But get little enjoyment

sometimes sef I been dey wonder why all those peeps wey dey sit for front sit either commercial or private vehicle dey feel as if dey don succeed for this life sitting in the front undecided
Re: Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by 989900: 6:46am On Jul 18, 2017
tete7000:

Please was is it an head-on collision or the driver crashed into the truck from behind?

He ran into the truck from behind.

Speed, brake, rain, slippery road, concentration, non-defensive driving.
Re: Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by wizkidblogger(f): 6:55am On Jul 18, 2017
that road is very dangerous when raining and some drivers will still be on top speed while raining. i survived similar scenario last year ...

989900:
We were a few cars behind . . . It was raining.
I can't say for sure how many lives were lost.

1 Like

Re: Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by Reference(m): 7:25am On Jul 18, 2017
People are calling God here. For what. He gave you a brain and a manual, the Holy books on how to use it. In it He says you should be lawful and obey authority. What else do you want. Is he the one who floored your pedal. Now you show up at His gate impromptu, without invitation. If na you, you go like am.

1 Like

Re: Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by nativefowl(m): 7:45am On Jul 18, 2017
in cross river state ikom lg to be precise about 8 people died yesterday in an accident between a tanker and a Toyota picnic on a bridge along ikom ogoja highway while 2 more fell into afi river and they are yet to be found.
Re: Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by Biolah1: 9:09am On Jul 18, 2017
God hep us nd touch d heart of dix speedy drivers wu put d lyf of innocents @stake......... Tears
Re: Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) by ejiksman4sureyahoocom(m): 9:27am On Jul 18, 2017
Nawao! May their soul and souls of all the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in perfect peace. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Review, Specs Of Trains That FG Ordered For Lagos-Ibadan Railway / Us-based Nigerian Weeps As Boy Vanishes With Her N1.4m, International Passport / If You are Doing Well In Nigeria, You Have No Business Relocating Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.