Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Jesus V Muhammed - Muslim Response - Talk Islam - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus V Muhammed - Muslim Response - Talk Islam (9176 Views)

Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus || Muslim Version || Talk Islam / Muslim V Atheist | RESPONSE | #jihadonignorance - Talk Islam / Islam Is Not A Religion Of Peace - Muslim Response - Talk Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus V Muhammed - Muslim Response - Talk Islam by lfleak: 6:30am On Jul 20, 2017
Amberon11:
Thr problem with you lots is not being able to converse intellectually without throwing tantrums and insults like a convulsing kid.

I knew you would deny but that was pretty much expected. What is my business with 9 and how does it relate to a verse which clearly says "behead non-muslims"?

That verse calls for the beheading of non-muslims and whether you choose to deny it a million times is entirely your headache and pls exit mentions as I won't read nor reply you any further.
lol.. Run away...flattard!
Re: Jesus V Muhammed - Muslim Response - Talk Islam by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 20, 2017
lfleak:
have you answered my question? How old was Mary?
Neither Mary nor Joseph's age is mentioned in any canonical Christian writings. Or are you trying to bring your "evidence" from from the New Advent website. Well before you rush to copy and paste the New Advent article let me assure you I have read it. It quotes an apocryphal writing and clearly mentions that the book it quotes has absolutely no authority. Besides New Advent is a Catholic website and even if suppose they said the writing about Mary 's age is authentic, it still would not matter to Catholics because in Catholic teaching Mary is Ever Virgin, meaning she never had sex with anyone. So still no, Joseph was not a paedophile.
Re: Jesus V Muhammed - Muslim Response - Talk Islam by plainbibletruth: 8:03am On Jul 20, 2017
lfleak:
have you answered my question? How old was Mary?

I understand that COMPREHENSION can be a problem for most Moslems given their INDOCTRINATION.

Let me answer you again:
No matter the age of MARY that does not justify a HALF A CENTURY OLD Mohamed who claimed to be a Prophet of a God marrying himself off to a 6 year old.

Should we expect a greater level of morality from one who claims to be a Prophet or should we accept lewd and vile lifestyle from such?

Now this is a man who had been married to an older woman. This was not his first marriage. What should then be ATTRACTIVE in a 6 year old to a man who should have been relating to her as a grand child?

Even Sodom and Gomorrah may not have done that.

Perhaps many of you Moslems are happy with Mohamed's morality because it does not put any demand on you to seek to live by high moral standards.

If you want us to use the same standard we would use for anyone out there for Mohamed then what's so special about him that he should be seen as an EXAMPLE to be followed?

Do you get my point now?

Compare his morality with that of Jesus and tell me if Jesus is not SUPERIOR. Look at the lives of the two and say if Jesus is not more virtuous.
Re: Jesus V Muhammed - Muslim Response - Talk Islam by lfleak: 8:07am On Jul 20, 2017
plainbibletruth:

I understand that COMPREHENSION can be a problem for most Moslems given their INDOCTRINATION.

Let me answer you again:
No matter the age of MARY that does not justify a HALF A CENTURY OLD Mohamed who claimed to be a Prophet of a God marrying himself off to a 6 year old.

Should we expect a greater level of morality from one who claims to be a Prophet or should we accept lewd and vile lifestyle from such?

Now this is a man who had been married to an older woman. This was not his first marriage. What should then be ATTRACTIVE in a 6 year old to a man who should have been relating to her as a grand child?

Even Sodom and Gomorrah may not have done that.

Perhaps many of you Moslems are happy with Mohamed's morality because it does not put any demand on you to seek to live by high moral standards.

If you want us to use the same standard we would use for anyone out there for Mohamed then what's so special about him that he should be seen as an EXAMPLE to be followed?

Do you get my point now?

Compare his morality with that of Jesus and tell me if Jesus is not SUPERIOR. Look at the lives of the two and say if Jesus is not more virtuous.
how old was Mary?
Re: Jesus V Muhammed - Muslim Response - Talk Islam by plainbibletruth: 9:08am On Jul 20, 2017
lfleak:
how old was Mary?

Can you remind us of the FOCUS of this thread again?

2 Likes

Re: Jesus V Muhammed - Muslim Response - Talk Islam by Harzontorh: 2:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
38 Simple Reasons Why Jesus is NOT God

1- God Doesn’t Change His Nature (Malachi 3:6)
2- GOD Almighty is Greater than Jesus. (John 14:28 )
3- No one is "Good" including Jesus.
Only GOD is" Good" (Luke 18:19)
4- Jesus said he doesn't know when the Hour will come. Only GOD Knows. (Mark 13:32)
5- Jesus said that" OUR God is One GOD (Mark 12:29 )
6- Jesus also said "My GOD and your GOD" (John 20:17)
7- Jesus bowed his face down to the ground to GOD Almighty. (Matthew 26:39)
8- Jesus was tempted by satan for 40 days (Mat1:4), while GOD Almighty can not be tempted (Jacob 1:13)
9- Jesus said he is a man (John 8:40)
10- God is neither a man nor a son of a man (Numbers 23:19)
11- No one can see God (1 John 4:20) but people saw Jesus
12- God is the living and everlasting (Habakkuk 1:12)
13- Jesus always confessed he is just a prophet sent by God (Matthew 21:10-11)
14- God Declared Himself to be God, Jesus didn't (Ezekiel 20:20)
15- Jesus told his real mission was to preach not sacrifice Mark1:38)
16- Jesus desired Mercy not Sacrifice (Matthew 9:13)
17- Jesus refered to himself as Servant: Matthew 10:24, 24:45, 12:18 John 13:16
18- Referred to himself as Prophet:
Matthew 8:20 13:16,21:11, Mark 6:15, 6;4, 9;37, Luke 7:16, 9:8, 9:19, John 13:17, 7:16, 6:14, 7:40
19- Referred tohimself as Son of Man:
Matthew 5:9, 17:22, 8:20, 18:11, 26:2, Luke9:22, John 5:27
20- Referred to himself as a Slave: John 13:16, Matthew 10:24
21- Referred to himself as a Student: Matthew 10:24
22- Father is Grater than Jesus (John 14:28) How can someone be greater than God?
23- Jesus was taught by the Father (John 8:28)
24- Jesus can do nothing by himself (John 5:19, John 5:30)
25- Jesus does not even has his own doctrine (John 7:16)
26- Jesus ascend to his God (John 20:17)
27- According to Christians, Jesus died as recorded in Matthew 27:27-56 but Bible says that God is infinite Pslam 102:27-27
28- Jesus needed to Pray, Eat, Drink and Was Helped by Woman, as stated in Luke 8:1-3 but God in Bible is self-sufficient
Psalm 50:12
29- The God remain the same in nature (Hebrews 1:12)
30- Jesus is the same human today, yesterday and forever (Hebrew 13:cool
31- Jesus could not saved anyone as he was even not able to save himself (Hebrews 5:1-cool
32- Jesus said he was sent to lost sheep of Israel
(Matthew 15:24)
33- God can not be born and perhaps form his own creation
34- Jesus never ask people to worship him
35- Jesus did not Teach Trinity
36- God is the essence of the worship. He is the object of worship. Had Jesus been God, he would have told people to worship him. Truly, he did the exact opposite as in Matthew 15:9
37- Jesus never call his followers Christians, Paul did
38- Jesus as a servant of God (Matthew 12:18)

�� Am not the author of this article but thought it wise to share it with u.U may decide to share too.

1 Like

Re: Jesus V Muhammed - Muslim Response - Talk Islam by alBHAGDADI: 9:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
lfleak:
mumu
The same way you have brought out this verse.. Bring the rest starting from verse 9...
The verse is simply talking of the war of badr ...
Verse 9 is not relevant here. A guy claimed that the Quran doesn't support beheading and that nothing of such is written in it. This was proven to be wrong by amberon who quoted a clear verse of the Quran. But in your usual Al taquiya self, you decided to twist it by talking about something else.

The question is, does the Quran support beheading?

1 Like

Re: Jesus V Muhammed - Muslim Response - Talk Islam by alBHAGDADI: 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
Papist:

Neither Mary nor Joseph's age is mentioned in any canonical Christian writings. Or are you trying to bring your "evidence" from from the New Advent website. Well before you rush to copy and paste the New Advent article let me assure you I have read it. It quotes an apocryphal writing and clearly mentions that the book it quotes has absolutely no authority. Besides New Advent is a Catholic website and even if suppose they said the writing about Mary 's age is authentic, it still would not matter to Catholics because in Catholic teaching Mary is Ever Virgin, meaning she never had sex with anyone. So still no, Joseph was not a paedophile.
Thanks for destroying that liar.

I must say, I learnt something new today.
Re: Jesus V Muhammed - Muslim Response - Talk Islam by alBHAGDADI: 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
lfleak:
how old was Mary?
Wow!

I can see that you really don't want an answer to this question you keep asking. All you just want is for the thread to be derailed thereby covering up your false prophet's sins. If you really wanted an answer, you would have read the one from Papist below. He gave you a clear and simply answer, but you acted like you didn't see it. That's why you went to ahead to ask the question from someone else again.

Well, below is his reply again.

Papist: Neither Mary nor Joseph's age is mentioned in any canonical Christian writings. Or are you trying to bring your "evidence" from from the New Advent website. Well before you rush to copy and paste the New Advent article let me assure you I have read it. It quotes an apocryphal writing and clearly mentions that the book it quotes has absolutely no authority. Besides New Advent is a Catholic website and even if suppose they said the writing about Mary 's age is authentic, it still would not matter to Catholics because in Catholic teaching Mary is Ever Virgin, meaning she never had sex with anyone. So still no, Joseph was not a paedophile.
Re: Jesus V Muhammed - Muslim Response - Talk Islam by iamgenius(m): 7:37am On Jul 21, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Verse 9 is not relevant here. A guy claimed that the Quran doesn't support beheading and that nothing of such is written in it. This was proven to be wrong by amberon who quoted a clear verse of the Quran. But in your usual Al taquiya self, you decided to twist it by talking about something else.

The question is, does the Quran support beheading?
Beheading of who? U dont just pick anywhere from d verses of the Quran without completing it. Dat is what you guys used to do.
Re: Jesus V Muhammed - Muslim Response - Talk Islam by plainbibletruth: 8:17am On Jul 21, 2017
iamgenius:
Beheading of who? U dont just pick anywhere from d verses of the Quran without completing it. Dat is what you guys used to do.

Why Don't you try and be more ingenious.
Re: Jesus V Muhammed - Muslim Response - Talk Islam by plainbibletruth: 8:17am On Jul 21, 2017
A Look Again At Mohamed

Mohamed raided Caravans; in other words, engaged in highway robbery. Now, if we are to follow Ifleak's reasoning, since the people of 1400 years ago also did those things, there was nothing wrong in a "PROPHET" of God STEALING from others by engaging in ARMED ROBBERY.

Even the Pagans of Mohamed's time considered their holy month - Ramadan - sacred and WILL NOT engage in violence during this period. But what do we see in Mohamed a supposed prophet of God? To him RAIDS can be made and WARS fought during the holy month. So even the pagans of 1400 years ago had more ETHICS than a "Prophet" of God.

To Mohamed "persecution" is WORSE THAN killing. So his unprovoked slaughter of many was justified: a position he came to because NONE of those who opposed Mohamed's new religion at that time went beyond verbal and other non-physical opposition. So, wanting a way out, Allah had to give Mohamed a word to show him that unjustified killings is not as heinous as "persecution".

Moslems repeatedly tell us that Allah is caring, kind, loving, and compassionate. So, how come his Prophet never exhibited that to those living around him?

Mohamed's sexual lust led him to go against many regulations that even the pagans came up with to regulate sexual conduct in the society. One wonders why Moslems who justify Mohamed's marriage to a 6-year old NEVER ASK why he did not give out his daughters in marriage at that age. If it was that common and exciting why did Mohamed not give out his daughters before puberty?

How come when other Moslems were restricted, the "Prophet" was allowed to let loose his sexual desires? He married more wives than others were permitted to do.

In the name of Allah, Mohamed allowed himself licence or freedom in many things and many areas that one would ordinarily expect a "man of God" to exercise restraints in.

One wonders then whether he is "an example to be followed" in his lifestyle of orgies or in his relentless pursuit of power and money until his death.

Mohamed projected more of himself in the quran than Allah. Moslems ought to be concerned about this. But it seems to have passed them by. For a man who claimed that he was a messenger of Allah why did he not proclaim more about Allah? Why was virtually every "revelation" from Allah about Mohamed? Why did he always seem to be at par with Allah? Why is the Moslem's "salvation" tied to belief in Mohamed? Why is the "unbeliever's" fate tied to his acceptance of Mohamed plus Allah and not on Allah ALONE?

Until Islam seeks Allah ALONE - the monotheism it claims to be - rather than Allah PLUS Mohamed - which is what it is, and is no different from the polytheism it claimed to be wiping out - there will continue to be turmoil in Islam and ANTAGONISM against the rest of mankind. In short, the so-called "religion of peace" will bring not peace but unending upheaval in the world.
Re: Jesus V Muhammed - Muslim Response - Talk Islam by plainbibletruth: 12:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
A Look At The Man Jesus (1)

1. His birth was foretold and fulfilled prophecy – Luke 1: 26 – 33: “The Angel Gabriel said … Mary … you will be with child and give him the name Jesus. He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High.”

2. He was clear about who he was and about his ministry to the world from his very early life – Luke 2: 42 – 49: “When he (Jesus) was twelve years old, … … they found him in the temple courts, sitting among the teachers, listening to them and asking them questions … … he asked “Didn’t you know I had to be in my Father’s house?”

3. He overcame the devil’s temptation – Luke 4: 1 – 13: “he was tempted by the devil … … when the devil had finished all this tempting, he left him”

4. He taught with an authority no one could question – Luke 4: 31 – 32: “… …On the Sabbath day began to teach the people. They were amazed at his teaching, because his message had authority”

5. He had power over evil spirits – Luke 4: 33 – 36: “… … there was a man possessed by a demon, an evil spirit … … Jesus said “Come out of him!” Then the demon threw the man down before them all and came out without injuring him”

6. Jesus healed many sick people – Luke 4: 40: “When the sun was setting, the people brought to Jesus all who had various kinds of sickness, and laying his hands on each one, he healed them”

7. Jesus preached love for enemies, not hatred – Luke 6: 27 – 28: “But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.”
Re: Jesus V Muhammed - Muslim Response - Talk Islam by TalkIslam: 10:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ask a muslim?
Re: Jesus V Muhammed - Muslim Response - Talk Islam by Habyz(m): 11:02pm On Aug 23, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

both of you are violent, does that settle it?
I wonder if the Catholics are'nt christians
Re: Jesus V Muhammed - Muslim Response - Talk Islam by Habyz(m): 11:08pm On Aug 23, 2017
plainbibletruth:
A Look Again At Mohamed

Mohamed raided Caravans; in other words, engaged in highway robbery. Now, if we are to follow Ifleak's reasoning, since the people of 1400 years ago also did those things, there was nothing wrong in a "PROPHET" of God STEALING from others by engaging in ARMED ROBBERY.

Even the Pagans of Mohamed's time considered their holy month - Ramadan - sacred and WILL NOT engage in violence during this period. But what do we see in Mohamed a supposed prophet of God? To him RAIDS can be made and WARS fought during the holy month. So even the pagans of 1400 years ago had more ETHICS than a "Prophet" of God.

To Mohamed "persecution" is WORSE THAN killing. So his unprovoked slaughter of many was justified: a position he came to because NONE of those who opposed Mohamed's new religion at that time went beyond verbal and other non-physical opposition. So, wanting a way out, Allah had to give Mohamed a word to show him that unjustified killings is not as heinous as "persecution".

Moslems repeatedly tell us that Allah is caring, kind, loving, and compassionate. So, how come his Prophet never exhibited that to those living around him?

Mohamed's sexual lust led him to go against many regulations that even the pagans came up with to regulate sexual conduct in the society. One wonders why Moslems who justify Mohamed's marriage to a 6-year old NEVER ASK why he did not give out his daughters in marriage at that age. If it was that common and exciting why did Mohamed not give out his daughters before puberty?

How come when other Moslems were restricted, the "Prophet" was allowed to let loose his sexual desires? He married more wives than others were permitted to do.

In the name of Allah, Mohamed allowed himself licence or freedom in many things and many areas that one would ordinarily expect a "man of God" to exercise restraints in.

One wonders then whether he is "an example to be followed" in his lifestyle of orgies or in his relentless pursuit of power and money until his death.

Mohamed projected more of himself in the quran than Allah. Moslems ought to be concerned about this. But it seems to have passed them by. For a man who claimed that he was a messenger of Allah why did he not proclaim more about Allah? Why was virtually every "revelation" from Allah about Mohamed? Why did he always seem to be at par with Allah? Why is the Moslem's "salvation" tied to belief in Mohamed? Why is the "unbeliever's" fate tied to his acceptance of Mohamed plus Allah and not on Allah ALONE?

Until Islam seeks Allah ALONE - the monotheism it claims to be - rather than Allah PLUS Mohamed - which is what it is, and is no different from the polytheism it claimed to be wiping out - there will continue to be turmoil in Islam and ANTAGONISM against the rest of mankind. In short, the so-called "religion of peace" will bring not peace but unending upheaval in the world.
Who is this six year old he "married" or had sex with. And where is it written in any historical record.
When did he raid any caravan and what proof do you have.
Re: Jesus V Muhammed - Muslim Response - Talk Islam by plainbibletruth: 11:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
Habyz:

Who is this six year old he "married" or had sex with. And where is it written in any historical record.
When did he raid any caravan and what proof do you have.

Are you a Moslem and you do not know these things?

1 Like

Re: Jesus V Muhammed - Muslim Response - Talk Islam by Habyz(m): 9:16am On Aug 28, 2017
plainbibletruth:

Are you a Moslem and you do not know these things?
Yes I'm a proud Muslim and the prophet never had sex with a six year old nor did he raid any caravan, if he did I have a feeling that you would have pointed it out instead of asking if I was a Muslim or not.
Re: Jesus V Muhammed - Muslim Response - Talk Islam by plainbibletruth: 12:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
Habyz:

Yes I'm a proud Muslim and the prophet never had sex with a six year old nor did he raid any caravan, if he did I have a feeling that you would have pointed it out instead of asking if I was a Muslim or not.

Choose FACTS not FEELINGS.
Don’t just go by your feelings, see the Islamic facts:
On Mohamed’s Marriage to a 6-year Old
SAHIH AL-BUKHARI
Narrated Aisha:
The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age. (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234)
Narrated Hisham's father:
Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old. (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 236)

IBN HISHAM
He married ‘A’isha in Mecca when she was a child of seven and lived with her in Medina when she was nine or ten. She was the only virgin that he married. Her father, Abu Bakr, married her to him and the apostle gave her four hundred dirhams. (Ibn Ishaq, Sirat Rasulullah (The Life of Muhammad), translated by Alfred Guillaume [Oxford University Press, Karachi, Thirteenth Impression 1998], p. 792)

Sahih Muslim, Sunan Abu Dawud, Al-Tabari, Ibn Kathir and so many other early Islamic writers also confirm this same FACT of Mohamed’s (who was in his fifties) marriage to a six-year old Aisha.

On Raiding of Caravans
Islamic sources CLEARLY show that it was Mohamed who first attacked and antagonized the Meccans.
In “The Life of Muhammad” referred to above, written by A. Guillaume, a translation of Ibn Ishaq’s history of Mohamed, Ibn Ishaq records that Mohamed, after settling down in Medina, either led or sent his followers out on raids with the purpose of enriching both himself and his followers from the loot that they gained from these expeditions.
“When the Quraysh saw that the apostle had a party and companions not of their tribe and outside their territory, and that his companions had migrated to join them, and knew that they had settled in a new home and had gained protectors, they feared that the apostle might join them, SINCE THEY KNEW THAT HE HAD DECIDED TO FIGHT THEM. So they assembled in their council chamber, the house of Qusayy b. Kilab where all their important business was conducted, to take counsel what they should do in regard to the apostle, FOR THEY WERE NOW IN FEAR OF HIM. (Guillaume, p. 221; bolded and capital emphasised)
Then the apostle prepared for war in pursuance of God’s command to fight his enemies and to fight those polytheists who were near at hand whom God commanded him to fight. This was thirteen years after his call. (Ibid., p. 280)
“Their Muslim brethren reproached them for what they had done, and the Quraysh said, ‘Muhammad and his companions have violated the sacred month, shed blood therein, taken booty, and captured men… but God turned this against them, not for them, and when there was much talk about it, God sent down to his apostle: ‘They will ask you about the sacred month, and war in it. Say, war therein is a serious matter, but keeping people from the way of God and disbelieving in Him and in the sacred mosque and driving out His people there from is more serious with God.’ i.e. If you have killed in the sacred month, they have kept you back from the way of God with their unbelief in Him, and from the sacred mosque, and have driven you from it when you were its people. This is a more serious matter with God than the killing of them whom you have slain. ‘And seduction is worse than killing.’ i.e. They used to seduce the Muslim in his religion until they made him return to unbelief after believing, and that is worse with God than killing. ‘And if they will not cease to fight you until they turn you back from your religion if they can.’ i.e. They are doing more heinous acts than that contumaciously. (Guillaume, pp. 287-288)

The same book records numerous RAIDS which Mohamed and his followers engaged in – Pages 360 to 677 – including that on Khaybar that eventually led to his being poisoned by a Jewish lady and his eventual death from the poison.
So we see Mohamed Ordering raids during one of the sacred pilgrimage months, when, according to established custom, hostilities were to be suspended. A situation that was so disturbing to many, including the pagans who continued to respect existing traditions. Suddenly, and CONVENIENTLY, a divine revelation came, approving warfare against unbelievers and stating that all Moslems who spread Islam through force of arms are deserving of special merit.

Conclusion
Mohamed’s moral life leaves much to be desired as can be seen from his life history. The issue with 6-year old Aisha is only a tip of the iceberg regarding Mohamed’s sexual lifestyle.

Any claim that Mohamed did not initiate raids is a blatant lie and a wicked distortion of the truth. Mohamed used these raids to enrich himself, increase his control over his followers and expand his quest for first, the domination of Arabia and thereafter as far as he could go.

Anyone who desires the truth MUST be willing to have an open mind to look at FACTS objectively
. I ask you to do so with the facts presented on this matter rather than quickly push aside all that have been presented.

If you honestly search for the TRUTH you will find HIM because he himself said "I am the way, and the TRUTH, and the life; no one comes to the Father except through me" John 14: 6
Re: Jesus V Muhammed - Muslim Response - Talk Islam by iamgenius(m): 2:43pm On Aug 28, 2017
@ plainbibletruth, you still quote the same old lies. Show us d arabic versions of the books, your lies are not even perfect. Christians lies are exposed already; mistranslation of the original arabic text.
Re: Jesus V Muhammed - Muslim Response - Talk Islam by plainbibletruth: 6:34pm On Aug 28, 2017
iamgenius:
@ plainbibletruth, you still quote the same old lies. Show us d arabic versions of the books, your lies are not even perfect. Christians lies are exposed already; mistranslation of the original arabic text.

LoL!
Why don't you present the position you claim or consider the correct one. Simply saying something is a lie doesn't cut it if you can't provide convincing evidence.

If I quote the quran, the Hadith or Sura and you're so lazy to check them out yourself don't expect me to spoonfeed you. Prove me wrong by showing everyone what the "correct" position is. It shouldn't be that difficult should it?

FACTS remain FACTS irrespective of the illusion a person may want to create for himself and believe in. A human being who believes he's SUPERMAN and decides to jump from a 20-story building and land on a bare concrete can do so only to see that reality of the human body and the comical Superman are two entirely different things.

Mohamed:
1. Killed captives taken in battle who surrendered – Ibn Ishaq 451
2. Encouraged his men to rape enslaved women – Abu Dawood 2150, Quran 4:24
3. Demanded captured slaves and a fifth of all other loot taken in war – Quran 8:41
4. Was NEVER tortured, but tortured others – Muslim 4131, Ibn Ishaq 436, 595, 734, 764
5. “And fight them until there is no more persecution and religion is only for Allah” – Quran 8:39
6. Blessed the brutal murder of a half-blind man – al-Tabari 1440

Those who can make you believe
absurdities can make you commit atrocities
”. - Voltaire

1 Like

Re: Jesus V Muhammed - Muslim Response - Talk Islam by rhektor(m): 7:19pm On Aug 28, 2017
Habyz:

If you can't read the Quran why are so disturbed that you lie against it

Why not disprove what he has said instead of this one liner of an excuse?
Re: Jesus V Muhammed - Muslim Response - Talk Islam by rhektor(m): 7:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
TalkIslam:
Salam!

Do you want to LEARN or CRITICISE.

You either disprove a statement or accept it, stop beating about the bush
Re: Jesus V Muhammed - Muslim Response - Talk Islam by lfleak: 7:06am On Aug 29, 2017
plainbibletruth:

Choose FACTS not FEELINGS.
Don’t just go by your feelings, see the Islamic facts:
On Mohamed’s Marriage to a 6-year Old
SAHIH AL-BUKHARI
Narrated Aisha:
The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age. (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234)
Narrated Hisham's father:
Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old. (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 236)

IBN HISHAM
He married ‘A’isha in Mecca when she was a child of seven and lived with her in Medina when she was nine or ten. She was the only virgin that he married. Her father, Abu Bakr, married her to him and the apostle gave her four hundred dirhams. (Ibn Ishaq, Sirat Rasulullah (The Life of Muhammad), translated by Alfred Guillaume [Oxford University Press, Karachi, Thirteenth Impression 1998], p. 792)

Sahih Muslim, Sunan Abu Dawud, Al-Tabari, Ibn Kathir and so many other early Islamic writers also confirm this same FACT of Mohamed’s (who was in his fifties) marriage to a six-year old Aisha.

On Raiding of Caravans
Islamic sources CLEARLY show that it was Mohamed who first attacked and antagonized the Meccans.
In “The Life of Muhammad” referred to above, written by A. Guillaume, a translation of Ibn Ishaq’s history of Mohamed, Ibn Ishaq records that Mohamed, after settling down in Medina, either led or sent his followers out on raids with the purpose of enriching both himself and his followers from the loot that they gained from these expeditions.
“When the Quraysh saw that the apostle had a party and companions not of their tribe and outside their territory, and that his companions had migrated to join them, and knew that they had settled in a new home and had gained protectors, they feared that the apostle might join them, SINCE THEY KNEW THAT HE HAD DECIDED TO FIGHT THEM. So they assembled in their council chamber, the house of Qusayy b. Kilab where all their important business was conducted, to take counsel what they should do in regard to the apostle, FOR THEY WERE NOW IN FEAR OF HIM. (Guillaume, p. 221; bolded and capital emphasised)
Then the apostle prepared for war in pursuance of God’s command to fight his enemies and to fight those polytheists who were near at hand whom God commanded him to fight. This was thirteen years after his call. (Ibid., p. 280)
“Their Muslim brethren reproached them for what they had done, and the Quraysh said, ‘Muhammad and his companions have violated the sacred month, shed blood therein, taken booty, and captured men… but God turned this against them, not for them, and when there was much talk about it, God sent down to his apostle: ‘They will ask you about the sacred month, and war in it. Say, war therein is a serious matter, but keeping people from the way of God and disbelieving in Him and in the sacred mosque and driving out His people there from is more serious with God.’ i.e. If you have killed in the sacred month, they have kept you back from the way of God with their unbelief in Him, and from the sacred mosque, and have driven you from it when you were its people. This is a more serious matter with God than the killing of them whom you have slain. ‘And seduction is worse than killing.’ i.e. They used to seduce the Muslim in his religion until they made him return to unbelief after believing, and that is worse with God than killing. ‘And if they will not cease to fight you until they turn you back from your religion if they can.’ i.e. They are doing more heinous acts than that contumaciously. (Guillaume, pp. 287-288)

The same book records numerous RAIDS which Mohamed and his followers engaged in – Pages 360 to 677 – including that on Khaybar that eventually led to his being poisoned by a Jewish lady and his eventual death from the poison.
So we see Mohamed Ordering raids during one of the sacred pilgrimage months, when, according to established custom, hostilities were to be suspended. A situation that was so disturbing to many, including the pagans who continued to respect existing traditions. Suddenly, and CONVENIENTLY, a divine revelation came, approving warfare against unbelievers and stating that all Moslems who spread Islam through force of arms are deserving of special merit.

Conclusion
Mohamed’s moral life leaves much to be desired as can be seen from his life history. The issue with 6-year old Aisha is only a tip of the iceberg regarding Mohamed’s sexual lifestyle.

Any claim that Mohamed did not initiate raids is a blatant lie and a wicked distortion of the truth. Mohamed used these raids to enrich himself, increase his control over his followers and expand his quest for first, the domination of Arabia and thereafter as far as he could go.

Anyone who desires the truth MUST be willing to have an open mind to look at FACTS objectively
. I ask you to do so with the facts presented on this matter rather than quickly push aside all that have been presented.

If you honestly search for the TRUTH you will find HIM because he himself said "I am the way, and the TRUTH, and the life; no one comes to the Father except through me" John 14: 6
Cognitive dissonance.. I will never waste my time trying to educate you.. Good luck with your delusion.
Re: Jesus V Muhammed - Muslim Response - Talk Islam by lfleak: 7:07am On Aug 29, 2017
rhektor:

You either disprove a statement or accept it, stop beating about the bush
Why should he bother disproving ignorance? Stop showing being gullible Jesus won't save you..
Re: Jesus V Muhammed - Muslim Response - Talk Islam by rhektor(m): 7:36am On Aug 29, 2017
lfleak:

Why should he bother disproving ignorance? Stop showing being gullible Jesus won't save you..

Ignorance you call it without any prove, without any form of argument not even a reason given and you want to be taken serious? What the hell is wrong with you?

1 Like

Re: Jesus V Muhammed - Muslim Response - Talk Islam by lfleak: 8:03am On Aug 29, 2017
rhektor:

Ignorance you call it without any prove, without any form of argument not even a reason given and you want to be taken serious? What the hell is wrong with you?
I call your problem cognitive dissonance... meaning I won't waste a second trying to argue or explain anything to you because you have a constant variable stored in your dank brain to always repel what doesn't suite your balls . . now rim out of my mention!
Re: Jesus V Muhammed - Muslim Response - Talk Islam by plainbibletruth: 9:42am On Aug 29, 2017
lfleak:

Cognitive dissonance.. I will never waste my time trying to educate you.. Good luck with your delusion.

"cognitive dissonance
nounPSYCHOLOGY
the state of having inconsistent thoughts, beliefs, or attitudes, especially as relating to behavioural decisions and attitude change."

Islam & the Quran:
1. A religion of peace ......... Strive hard against unbelievers & do not be friends of Jews and Christians and pagans

2. We worship only one god ...... We believe in both Allah and Mohamed

3. Allah is the way to Paradise ....... You must believe both Allah and Mohamed to enter Paradise

4. You must not associate anything with Allah ....... We must pray also to Mohamed everyday, kiss a black stone in Mecca, run between two hills and go around Kabba

5. We give you instructions ........ We abrogate the instructions

“Those who can make you believe
absurdities can make you commit atrocities”. - Voltaire

1 Like

Re: Jesus V Muhammed - Muslim Response - Talk Islam by lfleak: 12:32pm On Aug 29, 2017
plainbibletruth:

"cognitive dissonance
nounPSYCHOLOGY
the state of having inconsistent thoughts, beliefs, or attitudes, especially as relating to behavioural decisions and attitude change."

Islam & the Quran:
1. A religion of peace ......... Strive hard against unbelievers & do not be friends of Jews and Christians and pagans

2. We worship only one god ...... We believe in both Allah and Mohamed

3. Allah is the way to Paradise ....... You must believe both Allah and Mohamed to enter Paradise

4. You must not associate anything with Allah ....... We must pray also to Mohamed everyday, kiss a black stone in Mecca, run between two hills and go around Kabba

5. We give you instructions ........ We abrogate the instructions

“Those who can make you believe
absurdities can make you commit atrocities”. - Voltaire
go do a mental test and upload the result here before I consider you serious.. For now.. Rim off my mention
Re: Jesus V Muhammed - Muslim Response - Talk Islam by plainbibletruth: 1:11pm On Aug 29, 2017
lfleak:
go do a mental test and upload the result here before I consider you serious.. For now.. Rim off my mention

grin grin grin cheesy

When a man cannot face a superior argument and he's not humble enough to admit it he resorts to haphazard use of words!!

1 Like

Re: Jesus V Muhammed - Muslim Response - Talk Islam by true2god: 1:24pm On Aug 29, 2017
iamgenius:
How many Muslims are Arabic speakers? Is the knowledge of Arabic language a prerequisite for being a Muslim or understanding Islam?

Please don't tell me the hadith of bukhari and 'the sira' of rasul allahh, by ibn Ishaq, are fake. The evils of Mohammed are well documented in the hadith and the sira. Quran is only a 'poster book' for Islam; real Islam is the knowledge of the sunnah and the sira, which made up over 95% of Islamic laws and practices.

I need not educate you more, Islam spread by the sword and made fertile by mass ignorance of Islamic history and doctrines.
Re: Jesus V Muhammed - Muslim Response - Talk Islam by lfleak: 3:22pm On Aug 29, 2017
plainbibletruth:

grin grin grin cheesy

When a man cannot face a superior argument and he's not humble enough to admit it he resorts to haphazard use of words!!
still a symptom of cognitive dissonance..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It À Sin For A Christian To Love Reggae Music? / Fastidious Christian ! Why Is Prophet Hud And Shuaib Absent In The Bible / Facts in Koran Muslim, Jesus Is Your God, And He Is Your Only Way To Escape Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.