Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,306 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

When Your Wife Has Seducing Spirit!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Your Wife Has Seducing Spirit!!! (1467 Views)

How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi / Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love / What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Wife Has Seducing Spirit!!! by Honesty007(m): 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
You may think its a joke but when your wife has seducing spirit you are in trouble.
you would always be under her control,dominance and decision taking.
you would loose all your authority as a man.
you would also notice the following
1)She controls men around you.it is easier for her to conquer a strong man by her seduction power.someone who says no now begins to say yes! to her.
2)she becomes a center of attraction to the opposite sex which makes the wives of other husbands become your enemy anytime your wife is around.
3)she controls you sexually and you can't even resist.sex is ur achilles hill and you cant be satisfied when u r into her.
4)she married u against ur will and snatched u from ur real partner.u r her slave spiritually.
5)you can't just resist her.
6)your will power as a man is broken at the sight of her while other men throng behind her.
7)she cages you and suppreses ur spirit.
Re: When Your Wife Has Seducing Spirit!!! by Paulscholari(m): 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
O Lord have mercy..

2 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Has Seducing Spirit!!! by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
Hahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahh...!

Oga Madam..?? Wahala
Re: When Your Wife Has Seducing Spirit!!! by Challspace(m): 3:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
Seducing spirit kwa?! undecided You Christians never cease to amaze. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Has Seducing Spirit!!! by delishpot: 2:07am On Jul 19, 2017
Challspace:

I am beyond shocked.

Re: When Your Wife Has Seducing Spirit!!! by Honesty007(m): 6:49am On Jul 19, 2017
Challspace:

Pray u don't get seduced.it has nothing to do with endowment
Re: When Your Wife Has Seducing Spirit!!! by ben4ever(m): 6:59am On Jul 19, 2017
Honesty007:

Pray u don't get seduced.it has nothing to do with endowment

You are right, have seen that happen before and so no longer trusts women. Believe me, they already know you better than your self even before​ they meet you.
Re: When Your Wife Has Seducing Spirit!!! by Niflheim(m): 2:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
@op,

There is no such thing as a "seducing spirit"!!!

QUESTION 1: When foolish men take excessive amounts of aphrodisiacs, which make their d*cks stand from dusk to dawn, and they start disturbing women anyhow, will you translate this as "a woman with a seducing spirit"?

QUESTION 2: When baby girls are raped by grown men in South Africa, will you conclude that the baby has "a seducing spirit"?

QUESTION 3:Women in saudi arabia will cover their whole bodies, and still get harassed by men, is that "seducing spirit"?
Re: When Your Wife Has Seducing Spirit!!! by Honesty007(m): 11:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
Niflheim:
@op,

There is no such thing as a "seducing spirit"!!!

QUESTION 1: When foolish men take excessive amounts of aphrodisiacs, which make their d*cks stand from dusk to dawn, and they start disturbing women anyhow, will you translate this as "a woman with a seducing spirit"?

QUESTION 2: When baby girls are raped by grown men in South Africa, will you conclude that the baby has "a seducing spirit"?

QUESTION 3:Women in saudi arabia will cover their whole bodies, and still get harassed by men, is that "seducing spirit"?

Didnt i tell u it has nothing to do with wether u r endowed or not? it has nothing to do with the way u dress.
All i know is that in discerning it,when u r near the person who has the spirit you private part becomes turgid and u think of sex
2ndly,Lust is like an ignition while seducing spirit is like the fuel that spurs the fire.when some one is seduced the will power of morality is completely broken down
Re: When Your Wife Has Seducing Spirit!!! by Honesty007(m): 11:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
It is like when someone is influenced by an immoral spirit to do something against his own wish and the person has no power to resist.
The worse thing in most cases is that women who have this spirit sometimes do not wish to drop it.
They always r being deceived by the spirit that their husbands would love them or be controlled by them.
They use it to marry the innocent or the rich and it is very powerful as it has veiled their man and held him captive.
Re: When Your Wife Has Seducing Spirit!!! by Nobody: 2:08am On Jul 21, 2017
Honesty007:
It is like when someone is influenced by an immoral spirit to do something against his own wish and the person has no power to resist.
The worse thing in most cases is that women who have this spirit sometimes do not wish to drop it.
They always r being deceived by the spirit that their husbands would love them or be controlled by them.
They use it to marry the innocent or the rich and it is very powerful as it has veiled their man and held him captive.

Brother,
I read your thread the other day and was wondering if you have had some experience that has made you feel this way?
Cause honestly, you make it seem as if a man has absolutely no self-control....basically saying that he is not at all in some way accountable for his actions....
I just feel as if there's some subliminal message you're trying to send.....

As much as I disagree with Niflheim on 99.4 percent of his posts, he does have a point.
Men can act inappropriately even if a woman is fully dressed....which means that he has a struggle somewhere (although women shouldn't tempt either).
If physical attraction has no role to play in attracting men (of which I disagree), then what you are saying is that women can seduce men through their words...or personality?
Attraction will happen one way or another...so I'm not quite understanding you....
Re: When Your Wife Has Seducing Spirit!!! by Honesty007(m): 6:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ngo40:

Brother,
I read your thread the other day and was wondering if you have had some experience that has made you feel this way?
Cause honestly, you make it seem as if a man has absolutely no self-control....basically saying that he is not at all in some way accountable for his actions....
I just feel as if there's some subliminal message you're trying to send.....

As much as I disagree with Niflheim on 99.4 percent of his posts, he does have a point.
Men can act inappropriately even if a woman is fully dressed....which means that he has a struggle somewhere (although women shouldn't tempt either).
If physical attraction has no role to play in attracting men (of which I disagree), then what you are saying is that women can seduce men through their words...or personality?
Attraction will happen one way or another...so I'm not quite understanding you....
you are right but seducing spirit makes one to have sex,dats the end result.
Re: When Your Wife Has Seducing Spirit!!! by Honesty007(m): 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
you can be attracted to somebody and not sin but when u r seduces you would sin.seducing spirit is a robber also.
can u be attracted to another mans wife and bed her the same day if not for seducing spirit?
so admiring a woman is not a sin,but when u r seduced the woman comes 4 u.u may resist her with the word of God.Delilah seduced samson.it took long for him to yield.it was not only bout attraction! seduction is a thing that makes or ends a mission of a powerful man
Re: When Your Wife Has Seducing Spirit!!! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
Honesty007:

you are right but seducing spirit makes one to have sex,dats the end result.

But how does a seductive spirit of one person "make" someone else have sex, if he/she is not already longing to do so with the seductive spirit? So the person has no "choice" about whether he/she will allow a seductive spirit to conquer him/her? Are they basically forced to do something against his/her own wishes? That would be like saying he/she (the person being seduced) is under hypnosis...by the seductive spirit.
Brother, I am not trying to be combative here...so please forgive me if it seems that way...just trying to truly understand this.
Re: When Your Wife Has Seducing Spirit!!! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2017
Honesty007:
you can be attracted to somebody and not sin but when u r seduces you would sin.seducing spirit is a robber also.
can u be attracted to another mans wife and bed her the same day if not for seducing spirit?
so admiring a woman is not a sin,but when u r seduced the woman comes 4 u.u may resist her with the word of God.Delilah seduced samson.it took long for him to yield.it was not only bout attraction! seduction is a thing that makes or ends a mission of a powerful man

I won't bother you anymore brother, but I must pick at something here in your statement.

So does the man have any responsibility in this instance? He had a role to play in that he was attracted....he should've done Joseph's number and "fled" leaving his clothes if he had to.....like Joseph left his coat.
I just don't think you can blame everything on the woman.

Delilah seduced samson.it took long for him to yield.it was not only bout attraction! seduction is a thing that makes or ends a mission of a powerful man

Yes you are right that it took him some time.
Delilah had a mission and she used her "prowess" to achieve that.
But Samson made some wrong mistakes from early on...which made it much easier to succumb to a woman that he shouldn't have been around in the first place....
Powerful men...need to be vigilant as well because they are special targets in many ways.
See we have to take into accountability the areas where we contribute to a problem...
I'm not sure that problems are always one-sided.
It's different if the power struggle is between a "parent/child", or "teacher/student"....where the more "powerful" or "older" person can control the situation. But two adults in a romantic relationship...hmmm that's a different thing altogether (in my opinion).
Also men can have the same "seductive" spirit....(I like to term it-in some forms-charisma) smiley
Re: When Your Wife Has Seducing Spirit!!! by delishpot: 2:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
Honesty007:

Stop talking trash abeg. Delilah seduced Samson? Haven't husband's also been making women do and divulge intimate info too? Haven't we seen men who use their wives and kids for money rituals? Delilah did what she did because she was Samson's wife and most times spouses can make us disclose or do things just to please them. This post is so annoying
Re: When Your Wife Has Seducing Spirit!!! by Honesty007(m): 5:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
Remember samson was to marry from his father's side before delilah seduced him.
it is like a spirit that robs and hijacks somebody from going the right way and doing the right things or taking the righ path God wants him to take.it cut samsons life short.samson was no ordinary man bro.seducing spirit nullifies and perverts destiny.seductive women can marry but that doesnt change who the are and their mission which is to seduce and destroy potentially powerful men.
you can imagine what am saying.
The holyspirit provides a wave of resistance around men of God and men who have the power of God in them against seducing spirit.
in other wards people who are not baptised with the HolySpirit or who are spiritually weak or not born again would be seduced by seducers who have this spirit.be they so called men of God without an open door by sin,one can be able to resist seducers when u hv a gift of discernment and r sensitive to the Holyspirit.
Re: When Your Wife Has Seducing Spirit!!! by Honesty007(m): 5:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
As it is for men so for women.but when a christian sister or brother is seduced and they fall into sin or it leads to sin,it meant they were so weak or have become so proud of theirse5ves not to take heed and they fell into sin.
it means that they have been warned be4.
This is different from sinners or heathens who are under the spell of darkness & can be seduced easily and fall into sin.

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Spotted Praying While Passing Through Ota Toll Gate / The METHODIST CHURCH CORNER. / Born Again?? Singles?? Searching??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.