Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi (43556 Views)

Pastor Sam Adeyemi's View On Tithing / Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing / Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi by KorrectGospelTV(m): 6:08am On Jul 14, 2019
HOW TO FIND YOUR WIFE
by Pastor Sam Adeyemi
Some guys come to church because most of the beautiful girls are found in Church.

Let me advice you ‘uncle’, if you are not serious with your spiritual life, the people that you will attract will be people whose values are compatible with yours and they will also be the one who are not serious in church.
You don’t pay tithe, you don’t belong to any unit in church, you have not attended any of the training in church..the girls that are spiritually serious won’t follow you.

Personally, you need to make a commitment to God and to grow and to prepare to be an asset to whoever it is that will marry you.

Having done that, the rest is easy.. When you feel you are prepare, the next thing is to position yourself where someone can see you and where you can see someone.

To the guys first, he who finds a wife finds a good thing. To find something, you have to look for it. There is no point staying in the bedroom and fasting for 40days, all you will see there will be angels. Is not that prayers is not important, prayer is absolutely important. But I’m just simply saying you need to ‘watch and pray’

The first time I took Nike to see my parents, after we left my aunty told me later that one of her friend asked her; how did I see such a beautiful girl? Because your nephew doesn’t look into people’s faces, how did he see a fine girl like that? So I said to my aunty to tell her that I’m a pastor, that when I stand on the pulpit, I tell people to stand up, lift up their hands, close their eyes, worship the Lord…i said I ‘watch and pray’.

Church is one of the place you meet people. You won’t meet people, if you come, sit-down, as soon as we close the service or even before we close the service, you carry your bag..you won’t meet anybody that way!
You meet people in the place of service, in the place of commitment to God’s work because He said that you shouldn’t worry about what others worry about, you should seek first the kingdom of God and His Righteousness and every other thing will be added to you.

I found my wife where I was serving God and she was serving God so passionately.

Join a small group in church, serve actively, there is where you will find people with similar values with you. You can also meet people at work, you meet people in your neighborhood, get involved, maintain your relationship with your relations and your friends, visit people..

Pray once you find someone that you think he/she is the person. Pray more and do research, ask the person as many questions as you can about her background, what she likes and what she doesn’t likes, her values and so on..

Get some of your friends who are spiritual to pray along with you. If you feel stronger about it, mention it to a pastor or a leader in church. These are your safety net, this is one of the most important decision you are making in your life, get other people to help you to pray about it

Someone asked me to pray for him many years ago. He said; I have found a lady I love somuch. I have never love a lady like that in my life.
I said to him ‘okay’ just give me short time to pray before you lunch your manifesto.
Few weeks later he came to me and asked; sir! How far? I said I’m still praying .

He came back again after a week to ask same question, then I said to him that if I am to be honest with you, I don’t see both of you together in my spirit.
Few days later he came to me again to thank me because he discovered some hidden secret about the lady.

I pray in the name of Jesus Christ that the God of covenant who has a plan for your destiny, that God will move on your behalf. Your marital destiny shall be built on revelation. He will guide you, instruct you and show you favor in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ. I prophesy by the power of the Holy Spirit for everyone who has made mistakes before, with God there is restoration. I prophesy healing in the name of Jesus and I prophesy restoration. I prophesy by the power of the Holy Spirit, your divine connection in marriage will come by revelation.

For more update
Follow KorrectGospelTV
IG/Twitter/Facebook: @korrectgospeltv

78 Likes 13 Shares

Re: How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi by Chubhie: 6:25am On Jul 14, 2019
Not likely in Fatoyibo's church grin grin grin

19 Likes

Re: How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi by powerhouse3(m): 7:06am On Jul 14, 2019
KorrectGospelTV:
HOW TO FIND YOUR WIFE
by Pastor Sam Adeyemi
Some guys come to church because most of the beautiful girls are found in Church.
Let me advice you ‘uncle’, if you are not serious with your spiritual life, the people that you will attract will be people whose values are compatible with yours and they will also be the one who are not serious in church.
YOU DON'T PAY TITHE, you don’t belong to any unit in church, you have not attended any of the training in church..the girls that are spiritually serious won’t follow you.
Personally, you need to make a commitment to God and to grow and to prepare to be an asset to whoever it is that will marry you.
Having done that, the rest is easy.. When you feel you are prepare, the next thing is to position yourself where someone can see you and where you can see someone.
To the guys first, he who finds a wife finds a good thing. To find something, you have to look for it. There is no point staying in the bedroom and fasting for 40days, all you will see there will be angels. Is not that prayers is not important, prayer is absolutely important. But I’m just simply saying you need to ‘watch and pray’
The first time I took Nike to see my parents, after we left my aunty told me later that one of her friend asked her; how did I see such a beautiful girl? Because your nephew doesn’t look into people’s faces, how did he see a fine girl like that? So I said to my aunty to tell her that I’m a pastor, that when I stand on the pulpit, I tell people to stand up, lift up their hands, close their eyes, worship the Lord…i said I ‘watch and pray’.
Church is one of the place you meet people. You won’t meet people, if you come, sit-down, as soon as we close the service or even before we close the service, you carry your bag..you won’t meet anybody that way!
You meet people in the place of service, in the place of commitment to God’s work because He said that you shouldn’t worry about what others worry about, you should seek first the kingdom of God and His Righteousness and every other thing will be added to you.
I found my wife where I was serving God and she was serving God so passionately.
Join a small group in church, serve actively, there is where you will find people with similar values with you. You can also meet people at work, you meet people in your neighborhood, get involved, maintain your relationship with your relations and your friends, visit people..
Pray once you find someone that you think he/she is the person. Pray more and do research, ask the person as many questions as you can about her background, what she likes and what she doesn’t likes, her values and so on..
Get some of your friends who are spiritual to pray along with you. If you feel stronger about it, mention it to a pastor or a leader in church. These are your safety net, this is one of the most important decision you are making in your life, get other people to help you to pray about it
Someone asked me to pray for him many years ago. He said; I have found a lady I love somuch. I have never love a lady like that in my life.
I said to him ‘okay’ just give me short time to pray before you lunch your manifesto.
Few weeks later he came to me and asked; sir! How far? I said I’m still praying .
He came back again after a week to ask same question, then I said to him that if I am to be honest with you, I don’t see both of you together in my spirit.
Few days later he came to me again to thank me because he discovered some hidden secret about the lady.
I pray in the name of Jesus Christ that the God of covenant who has a plan for your destiny, that God will move on your behalf. Your marital destiny shall be built on revelation. He will guide you, instruct you and show you favor in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ. I prophesy by the power of the Holy Spirit for everyone who has made mistakes before, with God there is restoration. I prophesy healing in the name of Jesus and I prophesy restoration. I prophesy by the power of the Holy Spirit, your divine connection in marriage will come by revelation.

For more update
Follow KorrectGospelTV
they can never skip at the bold.... That's what they are all about..... TITHE, TITHE and TITHE

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 14, 2019
Ask the inventor of marriage to lead you to His choice for you, for I believe it's absolutely crucial you get it right at the choice level, for otherwise the marriage itself would be a mistake, since the person you got married to was the wrong person.

So make sure you get it right at that level, so that even though you go through difficulties and trials in the marriage, being with person you ought to be with and who was God's choice for you, would help you two get through it.

God bless.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 14, 2019
Crooked pastor.

3 Likes

Re: How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi by MrHighSea: 9:02am On Jul 14, 2019
To find husband?

Oh, Shiloh of course.

3 Likes

Re: How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi by Truefaith: 9:02am On Jul 14, 2019
Check this issue up with your bible open at
www.thetruechristianfaith.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi by BigBrother9ja: 9:03am On Jul 14, 2019
Christians and stupid gullibility...

Religious country filled with EVIL!

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi by ichidodo: 9:03am On Jul 14, 2019
I want to love o...Olorun pick up the call.

2 Likes

Re: How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi by oruma19: 9:04am On Jul 14, 2019
I thought this man was different. So tithing is the first thing a serious Christian will do? Honestly I thought this guy was different, alas, I was wrong, they are all criminals. Christianity in Nigeria is scam.
KorrectGospelTV:
HOW TO FIND YOUR WIFE
by Pastor Sam Adeyemi

You don’t pay tithe, you don’t belong to any unit in church, you have not attended any of the training in church..the girls that are spiritually serious won’t follow you.

For more update
Follow KorrectGospelTV

15 Likes

Re: How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi by Unik3030: 9:04am On Jul 14, 2019
these people are just looking for free money n free workers nothing more, what about an olosho who pays tithe n joins church unit? does that mean she's an angel? all these scammers calling themselves men of god self

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi by Legitbuynsell: 9:04am On Jul 14, 2019
A lot of people with the wrong spouse,may God help us.

If u have a 250kva generator or something similar for sale around Lagos let me know,don't bother if you have in your shop,I mean personal ones in a house or company.I buy to resell,thank you.

1 Like

Re: How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi by SimSify(m): 9:05am On Jul 14, 2019
Sometimes I wonder how the NL Christians breathe.. You see a Christian post here.. You castigate the messages and very often insult the pastor.. Making the Muslims which are not banned from assessing the Christianity topic to insult the pastors and your faith..

And then when it's your turn to react on a Muslim post you are barred from doing so until you profess that you are one of them openly..

Now you ask yourself who is at a loss..

They are united but you all are divided.. Possibly they bring the division and you help them fuel it..

That's why you all have to use your head.. Have you ever see them insult a sheik or Imam. Even when they commit same atrocities.. Have any of you..

Think people.. Open your eyes people

87 Likes 15 Shares

Re: How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi by Moneywirer: 9:05am On Jul 14, 2019
I just love this Minister.

4 Likes

Re: How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi by ratioxyz: 9:06am On Jul 14, 2019
Any fine lady after this post had better be ready to marry me
Re: How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi by skultrick(m): 9:08am On Jul 14, 2019
With all due respect Sir, I disagree with you.

The girls will follow he with the largest pocket filled with cash.

And, that's what am hustling not by going to church to find love.

Moreover, I detest girls that are over religious. This ones will never take my command, they would rather take that of the pastor who to them is the head of my family.

I rather look at real attributes and not how churchous you're. My humble submission.

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi by Nistfrank(m): 9:10am On Jul 14, 2019
with due respect MA, adam no pay tithe b4 him get wife, abi nah solomon wey marry dem plenty pay tithe.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi by Trippledee(m): 9:13am On Jul 14, 2019
Tithe?

Daddy freeze is coming for you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi by StrikeBack(m): 9:13am On Jul 14, 2019
There is nothing like spiritual life in Nigeria.
We are all deceiving ourselves with our emotions and feelings.. A country filled with spiritual life and churches everywhere also doubles as the most useless and wicked country.

God help us

So many people are profiting from this our gullibility

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi by mokkalu1(m): 9:14am On Jul 14, 2019
Make una calm down jare. Maybe Oyakhilome didn't follow all these instructions. I'll marry anyone I want who agrees to marry me. That's all!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi by castrokins(m): 9:16am On Jul 14, 2019
How Do You People Meet Your Wife Nairaland?
Re: How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:18am On Jul 14, 2019
They can't do without tithe.
Wetin concern me sef.

1 Like

Re: How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:21am On Jul 14, 2019
Bullshit

1 Like

Re: How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi by franchasng: 9:21am On Jul 14, 2019
Me I usually don't like having any emotional or romantic feeling towards any lady in my Church no matter how hot she looks.

My Church, my place of business or work is a no go area for love or romance! lipsrsealed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi by Bukden16(m): 9:24am On Jul 14, 2019

1 Like

Re: How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi by Wayne4uall(m): 9:28am On Jul 14, 2019
Most retire oloshos are now found In churches

1 Like

Re: How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi by Rebuke: 9:28am On Jul 14, 2019
powerhouse3:
they can never skip at the bold.... That's what they are all about..... TITHE, TITHE and TITHE

If for everything the only problem you have is TITHE then yhu truly have a big problem. I hope yhu don't keep living with that problem for life.

5 Likes

Re: How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi by bastardmod: 9:29am On Jul 14, 2019
Re: How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi by Rebuke: 9:31am On Jul 14, 2019
StrikeBack:
There is nothing like spiritual life in Nigeria.
We are all deceiving ourselves with our emotions and feelings.. A country filled with spiritual life and churches everywhere also doubles as the most useless and wicked country.

God help us

So many people are profiting from this our gullibility

Nice observations. But let's start with yhur life. What's yhur life like?
Are yhu spiritual? Have yhu had a personal encounter with God?

If not, then yhu are part of the hypocrites in Nigeria today.

It all begins with yhu.

5 Likes

Re: How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi by Sanchez01: 9:32am On Jul 14, 2019
skultrick:
With all due respect Sir, I disagree with you.

The girls will follow he with the largest pocket filled with cash.

And, that's what am hustling not by going to church to find love.

Moreover, I detest girls that are over religious. This ones will never take my command, they would rather take that of the pastor who to them is the head of my family.

I rather look at real attributes and not how churchous you're. My humble submission.
At the emboldened, you'll always meet your kind of ladies; ladies who have one horrible, warped mentality as yours. Money is crucial in relationships just as it is in marriage but if it forms the basis of your marriage, be sure that it would crash.

That one goes to church does not mean they are religion. Religion is one thing, loving God is another.

The essence of Pastor Sam's piece is POSITIONING. If you are on the look out for a partner, rather than isolate yourself in the name of religion, join a strategic unit that could easily position you, serve God as you would and someone will find you out. It is an age long principle cum strategy in finding/getting a partner.

16 Likes

Re: How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi by divineappo(m): 9:34am On Jul 14, 2019
"You don’t pay tithe, you don’t belong to any unit in church, you have not attended any of the training in church..the girls that are spiritually serious won’t follow you. Personally, you need to make a commitment to God and to grow and to prepare to be an asset to whoever it is that will marry you... Sam ADEYEMI

My opinion:
So this guy is still gunning for tithe, he is a rogue and a religious conman.
So when u pay tithe, u become an asset, and no asset can find a good wife?
Wow

If truly, Sam ADEYEMI said this, then he is Mad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mike Bamiloye Has This For Nigerian Artistes Who Left Church For Secular Music / Sex On Good Friday / Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.