Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,492 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

PDP Leaders Meet For The First Time.. Vows To Build Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Leaders Meet For The First Time.. Vows To Build Party (333 Views)

Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) / See The Moment PDP Leaders Collapsed On Stage During Campaign (Photos, Video) / Peter Obi As Atiku's VP: Southeast PDP Leaders Meet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

PDP Leaders Meet For The First Time.. Vows To Build Party by bodrickjackson: 7:44am On Jul 18, 2017
, politics
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Members of National Expanded Caucus, met on Monday for the first time since the Supreme Court ruling.

The high profile which has in attendance leaders of the party, which include Former President Good Jonathan, Ekiti State Governor and Chairman PDP Governors Forum, Mr. Ayodele Fayose, Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu, former senator David Mark and a host of other big names in politics.

Dr. Goodluck Jonathan in his comments has called on the party to focus on building to attract the people, claiming that only the PDP can unite Nigerians.

http://www.newsoclock.info/2017/07/the-peoples-democratic-party-pdp.html?m=1
Re: PDP Leaders Meet For The First Time.. Vows To Build Party by wablex(m): 7:48am On Jul 18, 2017
PDP APC I just want a better Nigeria
Show me some love guys it's my birthday wishing my self all d best in life and all my fellow nairalanders
Re: PDP Leaders Meet For The First Time.. Vows To Build Party by Mynd44: 7:59am On Jul 18, 2017

(1)

Biafra: The War Rages On By Other Means / Kachikwu Advocates Five-year Timeline For Nigeria Economic Turnaround / State House Press Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.