Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show (43462 Views)

Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Fancy Acholonu Gush Over Each Other / Alexx Ekubo And His Girlfriend Fancy Acholonu Baecation In Hawaii / Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show by talk2saintify(m): 11:47am On Jul 18, 2017
chai shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show by londoner: 11:49am On Jul 18, 2017
jackdaniels:
TRAILER ..I ws expecting to see loads of Dangote trailers.... Who her yeye trailer cum epp

On film sets trailers are where the actors go to read script, get changed, get makeup done and dress for set. To have a trailer to yourself in Hollywood means you are playing an important or major part in the show. Otherwise you will actually share with others.
Re: Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show by thesuave10(m): 11:53am On Jul 18, 2017
Congrats to her

1 Like

Re: Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show by pyyxxaro: 11:55am On Jul 18, 2017
vizkiz:
When will I start dating a pretty lady like this ehn?

Na so so ugly women just dey toast me up and down angry

Hahahahahahahahaaha grin

Guy nor kill me with laff
Re: Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show by pyyxxaro: 11:56am On Jul 18, 2017
vizkiz:

Epp me bro. Be your brother's keeper angry
Re: Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show by vizkiz: 11:58am On Jul 18, 2017
pyyxxaro:

Hahahahahahahahaaha grin

Guy nor kill me with laff
True story bro grin
Re: Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show by grandstar(m): 11:59am On Jul 18, 2017
whizzyleejr:
She make sense die but why you no say nah your train instead of trailer

No vex

Na aeroplane he wan tok. gringringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
where is the contract
Re: Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show by emelda86(f): 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
sunnysunny69:
What a beautiful and radiant skin she has.

If your babe tell u she want to buy cream 15k u go dey say u no get, u know how much cream she dey use
Re: Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show by Alwaysking: 12:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
vizkiz:

He be like say dem swear for u with ugly gehs, especially romance section gehs.
Re: Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
Chei! Such beautiful skin...
Re: Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show by misspineapple(f): 12:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
ok
Re: Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show by joenor(m): 12:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
okay, where is the guy na, make we see too.
Re: Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show by ginggerxy: 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
vizkiz:

lolz bro it's all about the money
Re: Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show by thesuave10(m): 12:44pm On Jul 18, 2017
ginggerxy:
lolz bro it's all about the money

Nope it's not
Re: Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show by Missonas(f): 12:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
This her sitting posture get as e be undecided
Re: Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show by Gofwane(m): 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
Husty:
All I can say is:

Re: Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show by arsenal33: 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
Isn't he ..y?
Re: Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show by Oyindawealth(f): 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
vizkiz:

lol... Very funny
Re: Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show by Josmila(m): 1:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
sunnysunny69:
What a beautiful and radiant skin she has.

In this age of filters, but heck, she's a sight for sore eyes.
Re: Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show by FavourHJK(m): 1:12pm On Jul 18, 2017
Caustics:
sad which hit tv show are you in madam?. why block the name tag on the trailer? You could be posing in front of the toilet trailer for all i know. Everybody wants to make news nowadays.
Jealous Jealous
Re: Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show by IdeyFindWife: 2:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
Alwaysking:
He be like say dem swear for u with ugly gehs, especially romance section gehs.

grin grin ;Dna delieverance levels be dat

u beta DacovaJnr of the #BigBhootyKingsConnect to cast that ugly-chick spell of him so all the ukwulicious honeys can enter his BRT!
Re: Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show by Alwaysking: 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

grin grin ;Dna delieverance levels be dat

u beta DacovaJnr of the #BigBhootyKingsConnect to cast that ugly-chick spell of him so all the ukwulicious honeys can enter his BRT!
cheesycheesy
Re: Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show by Ajicold(f): 8:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
vizkiz:

maybe You Are Also Ugly
Re: Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show by vizkiz: 8:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ajicold:
maybe You Are Also Ugly
Do u look ugly? cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Lil Richie, 5-year-old Kid And Recording Artiste Who Has Tattoos (photos) / Why Davido Act.,Mayorkun Eleko is the worst Song of 2016 so far / Anita Joseph Shares 2008 Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.