Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Ex-drug Addict Turns Deaconess, Inaugurates Rehabilitation Centre - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ex-drug Addict Turns Deaconess, Inaugurates Rehabilitation Centre (20564 Views)

Lesson From RCCG Kidnapped Deaconess, Ibelegbo Chidinma: Depend On God Alone! / New Photos Of Lizzy, Drug Addict Saved By Pastor Tony Rapu / Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-drug Addict Turns Deaconess, Inaugurates Rehabilitation Centre by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
Once you taste crack you are hooked. You can stay away for so long but there is no way you wouldnt do it again. The feeling is amazinnnng. The only successful way of getting off cocaine is heading to South America for an Ayuasca ceremony, after which you will hate all other drugs except ofcourse the God molecule.
Re: Ex-drug Addict Turns Deaconess, Inaugurates Rehabilitation Centre by lymelyte(m): 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
5DMindset:
Once you taste crack you are hooked. You can stay away for so long but there is no way you wouldnt do it again. The feeling is amazinnnng. The only successful way of getting off cocaine is heading to South America for an Ayuasca ceremony, after which you will hate all other drugs except ofcourse the God molecule.
hope you don't mind me asking what is god's molecule?
Re: Ex-drug Addict Turns Deaconess, Inaugurates Rehabilitation Centre by lymelyte(m): 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
Coke is a hell of a drug mehn
Re: Ex-drug Addict Turns Deaconess, Inaugurates Rehabilitation Centre by lelvin(m): 3:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
The only legit addiction
GeneralOjukwu:
I am a meow addict. Should I go to a brothel to rehabilitate?
Re: Ex-drug Addict Turns Deaconess, Inaugurates Rehabilitation Centre by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
lymelyte:
hope you don't mind me asking what is god's molecule?

5-MeO-DMT
Re: Ex-drug Addict Turns Deaconess, Inaugurates Rehabilitation Centre by mikeycharles(m): 3:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
Rrankdonga:
If you don't read the caption, you'll think the woman in red is the former addict. grin grin.
I swear
Re: Ex-drug Addict Turns Deaconess, Inaugurates Rehabilitation Centre by Josmila(m): 4:03pm On Jul 18, 2017
Rrankdonga:
If you don't read the caption, you'll think the woman in red is the former addict. grin grin.

She looks like the ex-addict to be honest cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ex-drug Addict Turns Deaconess, Inaugurates Rehabilitation Centre by carterguccy(m): 5:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
NwaNimo1:
A 'Hustlers' story...... get rich or die trying,

Abeg how you dey use this Gif nah. The thing no play wen I post am
Re: Ex-drug Addict Turns Deaconess, Inaugurates Rehabilitation Centre by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
[quote author=fabiano09 post=58583075]I believe she still dey sniff coco,once u sniff the white,u Neva go back[/quote

U get am. She go soon open her own church for money to fund her habbit.]
Re: Ex-drug Addict Turns Deaconess, Inaugurates Rehabilitation Centre by spanzed(m): 11:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
Eyan Escobar
Re: Ex-drug Addict Turns Deaconess, Inaugurates Rehabilitation Centre by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
Rrankdonga:
guy you jus said it all. Infact I went directly to the pics without even reading the article and when I saw the old lady in red my mind thought she was the one.
Guy you said it all lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did You Reduce Or Stop Going To Church? / Why Has Preaching About Hell Reduced In Churches? / Nigeria Fighting Serious Wars, Fresh Wars Not Needed – Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.