Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,254 members, 7,864,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:14 PM

Man Alleges He Was Robbed In Front Of Three Police Officers In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Alleges He Was Robbed In Front Of Three Police Officers In Abuja (711 Views)

"Senator Akpabio Was Robbed Of Victory" - Justice Hafizu / Adeleke Was Robbed, Nigeria Is Finished – Fani Kayode Declares / INEC Sacks Collation, Returning Officers In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Alleges He Was Robbed In Front Of Three Police Officers In Abuja by Ceoflexygist: 1:42pm On Jul 18, 2017
Abuja based twitter user, @Ozo1Naija, has narrated how he was allegedly robbed in front of some police officers at Masalaci Junction in Central Area, Abuja yesterday evening after close of work.

Continue to read his tweets below.

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/18/man-claims-he-was-robbed-in-front-of-three-police-officers-in-abuja/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Man Alleges He Was Robbed In Front Of Three Police Officers In Abuja by madridguy(m): 1:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
Sorry about that. But you should know the 3 policemen are the prime suspects. I fear police pass boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Man Alleges He Was Robbed In Front Of Three Police Officers In Abuja by Paulagada: 1:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
Sorry u hear

Re: Man Alleges He Was Robbed In Front Of Three Police Officers In Abuja by Ever8054: 1:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
atop disgracing our police..they are always on top of every situation...

2 Likes

Re: Man Alleges He Was Robbed In Front Of Three Police Officers In Abuja by conductor001: 1:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
Good morning. Na today you know that Nigeria is zoo? cheesy cheesy

That one na old story abeg cheesy

Meanwhile me entering my hometown on Anambra election sorry Nsala Day 2017 with two big fresh fish in my hand.

Re: Man Alleges He Was Robbed In Front Of Three Police Officers In Abuja by Kondomatic(m): 1:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
Sorry eeh. Police is still your friend
Re: Man Alleges He Was Robbed In Front Of Three Police Officers In Abuja by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

Ok! Continue
Re: Man Alleges He Was Robbed In Front Of Three Police Officers In Abuja by Martin0(m): 1:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
StephDamielola:
shocked shocked shocked

Ok! Continue
u see,lara u come and say abuja is cool ,good,nice,what are hearing so??
Re: Man Alleges He Was Robbed In Front Of Three Police Officers In Abuja by Young03(m): 1:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
OK u want the policemen to loose their lives because they want to save u
Well, Police is ur friend

don't quote me
Re: Man Alleges He Was Robbed In Front Of Three Police Officers In Abuja by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
Martin0:
u see,lara u come and say abuja is cool ,good,nice,what are hearing so??

Abuja is very big... You can't be living in Gwagwalada and expect same leisure/services you get in Maitama. Go and do your research
Re: Man Alleges He Was Robbed In Front Of Three Police Officers In Abuja by Martin0(m): 2:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
StephDamielola:

Abuja is very big... You can't be living in Gwagwalada and expect same leisure/services you get in Maitama. Go and do your research
abegeeee I nor wan hear,na so every town cities and state be,no difference...

1 Like

Re: Man Alleges He Was Robbed In Front Of Three Police Officers In Abuja by gmaribel(m): 2:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
The security situation in Abuja is very bad now as soon as it gets dark.

1 Like

Re: Man Alleges He Was Robbed In Front Of Three Police Officers In Abuja by Ceoflexygist: 4:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Man Alleges He Was Robbed In Front Of Three Police Officers In Abuja by Ceoflexygist: 10:03pm On Jul 18, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Legalise Prostitution In Nigeria, Sex Workers Urge FG / Nigeria Is A Useless Country / Reps Quiz NDLEA Over Patience Jonathan Harrassment, Demand Whistle Blower's ID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.