Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Charly Boy Reacts To Foreign Video Ban By FG, Blasts Lai Mohammed - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Reacts To Foreign Video Ban By FG, Blasts Lai Mohammed (37881 Views)

2020 Grammy Awards: Burna Boy Reacts After Being Nominated / Burna Boy Reacts To The Death Of Johnson Kolade / Rapper Yung6ix Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Foreign Video Ban. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Foreign Video Ban By FG, Blasts Lai Mohammed by ripbubu: 3:29pm On Jul 18, 2017
aminulive:
The MC of goofs, gaffs and a lotta mumbo-jumbo Alhaji Lai Mohammed in one of his numerous jokes, probably scripted this time by Tony Okoroji, announced that the federal government is set to stop production of Nigerian movies and music videos abroad. This revelation was made recently on Saturday,  July 15, 2017, at the headquarters of the copyright society of Nigeria (COSON).

This is one of the many laughable utterances of our minister, who is fast becoming a full blown comic considering his track records.

Imagine our Culture and Information Minister admitting the superiority of Senegalese's Jollof over Naija jollof rice; even Ghana that is considered our archenemy on that front did not come close - You could tell how stunned Richard Quest was from the look on his face that night.
Remember when he suggested that one masquerade could create a thousand jobs per week for Nigerian men, masquerades ooo. His advice to graduates was to venture into the enterprise of dressing masquerades? Kai.

Fact is, most Nigerians don't count our ministers' pronouncements as serious these days. Many see him as a clueless and overly excited Minister who makes a lot of funny declarations without due consultations. You won't be wrong if you call him irrational, or if you like, a bigmouth; you may also want to consider him a fabulist, or if you are trying  to be modest like me, just call him the King of spoofs. Haha...a joke called minister.

Anyway, let's leave the jokes to LIAR Mohammed and go back to the real issue here.

Shey una know say entertainment in Nigeria was not always this glamorous?

Once upon a time, hardly was any Nigerian song played in our night clubs. Then, Nigerian songs rarely enjoyed quality air play - Some persons laboured to change the status quo.
Once upon a time, Corporate Bodies budgeted fat cheques for foreign artists while they rewarded indigenous artists with popcorn. Foreign artists were treated as demigods while Nigerian entertainers no matter how hardworking, no matter how successful were treated as juveniles. Some people fought to eradicate this kinda disrespect to our celebrities.

Even Nollywood has had its fair share. Remember when multichoice came to Nigeria; NTA were leaking/selling indigenous contents to multichoice without paying a dime to the producers - somebody resisted that evil, and today the story is all shades of colourful. Things have no doubt evolved, thanks to the creativity and hardwork of a few good men.

Just recently, I learned that Nigerian entertainers are going to be taxed and sanctioned for evasion. Well, in as much as I believe paying taxes is our civic responsibility, the bunch of criminals in government devising daily means to further strengthen their criminality remains a great worry for me.

And I find it really petty for a serious government battling with serious issues of national interest to begin to dictate where to shoot videos and where to make movies. Our movies and music videos should be a potpourri of dynamism, tourism, african and international beauty, cultural heritage, aesthetic sensation, and ultimately, an embodiment of seamless artistic expression. To achieve these details and peculiarities, one cannot limit the production of what should be a classic and enchanting artistic expression to a grossly looted and underdeveloped state like Nigeria.

Abegii, let our government be reasonable joor. However, if they want to tread that path, they should first withdraw their kids from schools abroad, declare that no politician should go for medical treatment abroad, bring our president back to Aso Rock, after all, billions of Naira has been spent on the Abuja clinic - another national fraud by the pack of criminals occupying positions of power. Ohh... They should also make sure they provide uninterrupted power supply, fix our bad roads and build monuments that would attract tourists across the world. Because, patronizing made in Nigeria products must be a head to bottom policy.

Nonetheless, our entertainers must see themselves as role models. They wield the sword of public opinion. They must help in reshaping the Nigerian society - just like hip-hop was used as a tool in fighting the government in Senegal. Nigerians won't forget the role of Fela Anikulapo Kuti, Sonny Okosun, etc., in advocating for a better life for the common man.

Entertainers must unanimously speak up. Not just now but always. They've come for us, we must cut these charlatans to size, we must not just defend our art, we must begin to use our platforms to condemn all forms of insanity in our political corridors.

This is a call to service, we must rescue our nation from these abusers, every entertainer must see himself as either chosen or called to be evangelists of the much needed social reform. Entertainers must begin to address societal ills especially through music, movies and arts in general.

The revolution must begin from entertainers and we must kick start the healing process by creating our ideal society through our works. Our imaginations must revolve around the utopian possibilities.

This is to activate the indifferent, misguided and unconcerned youth in our entertainment industry, let's all stand up to wrestle our nation back from these criminals. The time to act is now.

The labour of our heroes past shall not be in vain.

OUR MUMU DON DO.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/07/18/charly-boy-reacts-foreign-video-ban-fg/
lie Mohamad hope you hear
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Foreign Video Ban By FG, Blasts Lai Mohammed by ripbubu: 3:30pm On Jul 18, 2017
alcmene:
Charly....... that's the Nigeria you want igbos to remain in.
They have killed us politically, militarily, economically and now plans to kill us via showbiz.

May the plane conveying Buhari's corpse crash into the Atlantic Ocean.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Foreign Video Ban By FG, Blasts Lai Mohammed by skedman(m): 3:33pm On Jul 18, 2017
tdbankplc:
Lai Is a man with no sense.
NIgerian youth are begining to lose their senses.
we keep complaining of unemployment and a policy that will create employment opportunity was suggested yet we are complaining .
these idiots will shoot films abroad and promote another peoples culture,customs like what wiskid is doing now but when they eventually fall sick they will run home to solicit for money . Late olaiya is also another example all the movie industries couldnt get 15,000dollars ,they had to meet the head of nurtw oshodi for assistant .
In the 1990s they hadly recognised them,it is the government that make a policy which make them popular.
To me their music are not value added they sing rubbish and they dont make sense. The sensor board are not really doing their work.let us support things that will make this country great.left with south west we are fully in support.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Foreign Video Ban By FG, Blasts Lai Mohammed by kizyalex10(m): 3:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
I always enjoy charly boy's write ups.always on point.the government won't create a policy that will affect them.useless people.mto make Nigeria good overnight is so easy.stop politicians from sending their kids abroad for studies,dey shouldn't go to hospital abroad,infact they should treat themselves in a government hospital of their state,anybody caught doing other wise will be removed.then travelling within d neighbouring states should be by road,nt by air.tomorrow our schools go be number 1 with good roads nd best hospital
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Foreign Video Ban By FG, Blasts Lai Mohammed by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
MadCow1:
That comment was directed more towards Multichoice for staging Big Brother Nigeria in South Africa. And on that I agree with Mr. Mohammed.

That was a really shitty move by Multichoice.
u want them to take light when on air , do u want them to disgrace Nigeria in the name of shooting it in this damn hole just to please aboki masters that contribute absolutely nothing to our entertainment industry... O. R. Tambo International Airport alone make use of
4,000 MWs while entire Nigeria still struggles with less than 3000mws , buhari is a failure
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Foreign Video Ban By FG, Blasts Lai Mohammed by misspineapple(f): 3:35pm On Jul 18, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

When I upload my other picture you will beg me to have sex.dont ever pm me ok because I won't accept.even if all nairaland guys have sex with me you won't see my pant I promise you that tongue

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Foreign Video Ban By FG, Blasts Lai Mohammed by MadCow1: 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
u want them to take light when on air , do u want them to disgrace Nigeria in the name of shooting it in this damn hole just to please aboki masters that contribute absolutely nothing to our entertainment industry... O. R. Tambo International Airport alone make use of
4,000 MWs while entire Nigeria still struggles with less than 3000mws , buhari is a failure

Again.. Do you know that this is the second Big Brother Nigeria show? And it was successful too..

Find a new excuse.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Foreign Video Ban By FG, Blasts Lai Mohammed by tdbankplc: 3:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
skedman:
NIgerian youth are begining to lose their senses.
we keep complaining of unemployment and a policy that will create employment opportunity was suggested yet we are complaining .
these idiots will shoot films abroad and promote another peoples culture,customs like what wiskid is doing now but when they eventually fall sick they will run home to solicit for money . Late olaiya is also another example all the movie industries couldnt get 15,000dollars ,they had to meet the head of nurtw oshodi for assistant .
In the 1990s they hadly recognised them,it is the government that make a policy which make them popular.
To me their music are not value added they sing rubbish and they dont make sense. The sensor board are not really doing their work.let us support things that will make this country great.left with south west we are fully in support.

What kinda job? Dancers or generator operator? And what will govt do when area boys starts harrassing then for money before shooting ?

One important policy I expect shld be if you school outside nigeria you can't serve here and you can't be a civil servant or hold any political post. That's favourable policy
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Foreign Video Ban By FG, Blasts Lai Mohammed by wink2015(m): 3:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
Dear Grand Pa Charly ( aka Charly Boy )

You did not want to whole heartedly support the Biafra cause.

You are encouraging Igbos to remain in Nigeria and also telling them that they are better off being in Nigeria as against Biafra.

Thank God, Nigeria that you are dying for is now punishing you.

The entertainment industry that brought you to limelight is now being frustrated by the Nigerian state.

Wake up, Grand Pa Charly, Nigeria is not worth dying for.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Foreign Video Ban By FG, Blasts Lai Mohammed by DanielPop(m): 4:03pm On Jul 18, 2017
You can only call it a "shitty move" if you were privy to their business plan and risk log. Then you would have information to back your claim. You dont so dont judge them ignorantly bro! Business/profit with less risk determines place production bro, forget the other 'nationalist' stuff. By the way, didnt Nigeria enjoy massive PR from the show? Was it not a showcase of Nigerians and their talents? See, on the PR side, you dont have point i must say!
MadCow1:

I see your point. But many times business isn't just all about what you just posted. There are many things you consider aside sheer profit.

How much would it have cost them to stage the show in Nigeria and how much would it take off of their profit? Remember they have hosted this same show before in Nigeria and it was profitable and thus led to them doing a second. From a purely profit point of view, yes your point made sense, but then you throw in other factors including P.R, it was not worth it. Multichoice and Nigeria would have benefitted a ton from it being hosted here. Alot of industries would have benefited and alot of the money would have stayed in this economy not South Africa.

So to me it was a shitty move in the end we all are not direct shareholders with Multichoice but alot of people here would have benefitted from it being hosted here.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Foreign Video Ban By FG, Blasts Lai Mohammed by alcmene: 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
alignacademy:

You have a right to your opinion; just note that it's in bad taste to wish anyone death

By the way, why did he have to take a swipe at Tony Okoroji?

What's so special about the life of that idiot lying bed-ridden there

And who's Tony Okoronji?
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Foreign Video Ban By FG, Blasts Lai Mohammed by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
Abegii, let our government be reasonable joor. However, if they want to tread that path, they should first withdraw their kids from schools abroad, declare that no politician should go for medical treatment abroad, bring our president back to Aso Rock, after all, billions of Naira has been spent on the Abuja clinic - another national fraud by the pack of criminals occupying positions of power. Ohh... They should also make sure they provide uninterrupted power supply, fix our bad roads and build monuments that would attract tourists across the world. Because, patronizing made in Nigeria products must be a head to bottom policy.

This is what I am talking about
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Foreign Video Ban By FG, Blasts Lai Mohammed by MadCow1: 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
DanielPop:
You can only call it a "shitty move" if you were privy to their business plan and risk log. Then you would have information to back your claim. You dont so dont judge them ignorantly bro! Business/profit with less risk determines place production bro, forget the other 'nationalist' stuff. By the way, didnt Nigeria enjoy massive PR from the show? Was it not a showcase of Nigerians and their talents? See, on the PR side, you dont have point i must say!

Then call it Big Brother South Africa for Nigerian Housemates.

They received a lot of backlash for doing that so what are you on about the PR? That shit trended for a period and that was what forced the statement from multichoice. If Nigerians had decided not to subscribe the show wouldn't have been a success.

Anyways, they have done it before and could have done it again but I guess they chose not to for whatever reason. Multichoice won, Nigeria lost. #Fact!
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Foreign Video Ban By FG, Blasts Lai Mohammed by mapet: 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
Olasco93:
The Government has her reasons, just as we have ours individually. They just need to put the right things in place before taking this step.

Are you minding daft idiots that fills this forum. Many of the lots called "Yoots" are jobless, daft and lazy. They cannot see the impact of the "fleecing" of our potential to South Africa for starters.

You go shoot a musical video abroad = virtually everything (camera, backroom staff, content development, studio, hotels, drinks, food etc) all goes to another country's economy. Many of you lots are insulting the FG that is trying to "repatriate" your lost potential jobs and future back to you

Right there in Tinapa in Calabar, we are supposed to film village which should house all the sophisticated equipments and facilities in the world. When are we going to resurrect the film schools and villages in Jos (of the famed 80s-90s). Many should ask themselves, do we really have a film and entertainment industry commensurate with the volume of our movies and music out there? Despite coming close 3rd after America and India, can we compare our film and music industry to theirs, even in terms of potential to catchup.

Because Charly boy decides to be daft and selfish means all of them should follow him? The social media is indeed a medium where stup.id.ity is democratised
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Foreign Video Ban By FG, Blasts Lai Mohammed by alcmene: 4:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
alignacademy:

You have a right to your opinion; just note that it's in bad taste to wish anyone death

By the way, why did he have to take a swipe at Tony Okoroji?

What's so special about the life of that gay lying bed-ridden in London

And who's Tony Okoronji?
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Foreign Video Ban By FG, Blasts Lai Mohammed by bibe(m): 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2017
sunsewa16:
APC is now kill joy party, they've murdered virtually everything that were managing to live on,still e never do them,I think now it should have dawned on us that any thing associated with broom is witchcraft spirit that never bring joy.

lmao @broom is witchcraft spirit
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Foreign Video Ban By FG, Blasts Lai Mohammed by Badbae: 5:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
MadCow1:
That comment was directed more towards Multichoice for staging Big Brother Nigeria in South Africa. And on that I agree with Mr. Mohammed.

I swear many Nigerians no give a Bleep of wetin u talk. yes BbN was supposed to be hosted in Nigeria. how does that after us than our presido they burn billions for London?...

Shebi him talk say he go economize our money..at one point him almost change Our presidential jet to Tokubo....

park well jare!
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Foreign Video Ban By FG, Blasts Lai Mohammed by Charly68: 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
Stay there and fighting Govt instead of looking inward to improve local production of your tapes & musics . Truth may be bitter but there is nothing anybody can do about it.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Foreign Video Ban By FG, Blasts Lai Mohammed by caracas: 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
aminulive:
The MC of goofs, gaffs and a lotta mumbo-jumbo Alhaji Lai Mohammed in one of his numerous jokes, probably scripted this time by Tony Okoroji, announced that the federal government is set to stop production of Nigerian movies and music videos abroad. This revelation was made recently on Saturday,  July 15, 2017, at the headquarters of the copyright society of Nigeria (COSON).

This is one of the many laughable utterances of our minister, who is fast becoming a full blown comic considering his track records.

Imagine our Culture and Information Minister admitting the superiority of Senegalese's Jollof over Naija jollof rice; even Ghana that is considered our archenemy on that front did not come close - You could tell how stunned Richard Quest was from the look on his face that night.
Remember when he suggested that one masquerade could create a thousand jobs per week for Nigerian men, masquerades ooo. His advice to graduates was to venture into the enterprise of dressing masquerades? Kai.

Fact is, most Nigerians don't count our ministers' pronouncements as serious these days. Many see him as a clueless and overly excited Minister who makes a lot of funny declarations without due consultations. You won't be wrong if you call him irrational, or if you like, a bigmouth; you may also want to consider him a fabulist, or if you are trying  to be modest like me, just call him the King of spoofs. Haha...a joke called minister.

Anyway, let's leave the jokes to LIAR Mohammed and go back to the real issue here.

Once upon a time, hardly was any Nigerian song played in our night clubs. Then, Nigerian songs rarely enjoyed quality air play - Some persons laboured to change the status quo.
Once upon a time, Corporate Bodies budgeted fat cheques for foreign artists while they rewarded indigenous artists with popcorn. Foreign artists were treated as demigods while Nigerian entertainers no matter how hardworking, no matter how successful were treated as juveniles. Some people fought to eradicate this kinda disrespect to our celebrities.

Even Nollywood has had its fair share. Remember when multichoice came to Nigeria; NTA were leaking/selling indigenous contents to multichoice without paying a dime to the producers - somebody resisted that evil, and today the story is all shades of colourful. Things have no doubt evolved, thanks to the creativity and hardwork of a few good men.

Just recently, I learned that Nigerian entertainers are going to be taxed and sanctioned for evasion. Well, in as much as I believe paying taxes is our civic responsibility, the bunch of criminals in government devising daily means to further strengthen their criminality remains a great worry for me.

And I find it really petty for a serious government battling with serious issues of national interest to begin to dictate where to shoot videos and where to make movies. Our movies and music videos should be a potpourri of dynamism, tourism, african and international beauty, cultural heritage, aesthetic sensation, and ultimately, an embodiment of seamless artistic expression. To achieve these details and peculiarities, one cannot limit the production of what should be a classic and enchanting artistic expression to a grossly looted and underdeveloped state like Nigeria.

Nonetheless, our entertainers must see themselves as role models. They wield the sword of public opinion. They must help in reshaping the Nigerian society - just like hip-hop was used as a tool in fighting the government in Senegal. Nigerians won't forget the role of Fela Anikulapo Kuti, Sonny Okosun, etc., in advocating for a better life for the common man.

Entertainers must unanimously speak up. Not just now but always. They've come for us, we must cut these charlatans to size, we must not just defend our art, we must begin to use our platforms to condemn all forms of insanity in our political corridors.

This is a call to service, we must rescue our nation from these abusers, every entertainer must see himself as either chosen or called to be evangelists of the much needed social reform. Entertainers must begin to address societal ills especially through music, movies and arts in general.

The revolution must begin from entertainers and we must kick start the healing process by creating our ideal society through our works. Our imaginations must revolve around the utopian possibilities.

This is to activate the indifferent, misguided and unconcerned youth in our entertainment industry, let's all stand up to wrestle our nation back from these criminals. The time to act is now.

OUR MUMU DON DO.

Oga charly ,Pls stop wasting ur time with à hopeless country like Nigeria . since wey u don dey talk n protest nothing don happen.
Oga nija is dead.
Support the call for a referendum
Support BIAFRA.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Foreign Video Ban By FG, Blasts Lai Mohammed by Obaf1(m): 5:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
We must come together to chase all dis old cargos away, why mr liar?;;; the masses are surfrin.....no 2time food a day...... No light.........good road no dey..........no good education.....even NO GOOD NIGERIA SELFF......... Apc nah big shame to naija i swear
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Foreign Video Ban By FG, Blasts Lai Mohammed by hadura29(m): 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
StephDamielola:

Daddy Sir, i am great and you?

I dey try my dear sister... hope family is great?
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Foreign Video Ban By FG, Blasts Lai Mohammed by VajanahDischaj(f): 6:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
Wisdombankxz:
OK Oooooooooo..Welcome to Nigeria.

Meanwhile I have 16.1k followers instagram page for sale.

99% Nigerians
Niche = Fashion.
Page is 1 month plus old.

Call/whatsapp 08084334575 for cool instant biz.
Wizzywonda Nemi D.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Foreign Video Ban By FG, Blasts Lai Mohammed by corpershun: 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
aminulive:

OUR MUMU DON DO.

An Intelligent Write Up... The government must first be willing to lead by example.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Foreign Video Ban By FG, Blasts Lai Mohammed by engeen(m): 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
aminulive:

OUR MUMU DON DO.

nice.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Foreign Video Ban By FG, Blasts Lai Mohammed by corpershun: 6:25pm On Jul 18, 2017
MadCow1:

Yeah shitty move, fairly correct, how about they start with NTA, that TV station is the first in Africa, way before multi choice started airing, yet it is nothing to write home about. I can't even be caught watching NTA.
Maybe if BBN was shot in Nigeria, it wouldn't have been able to gather so many viewers cos the picture quality would've been so poor and NEPA would show their prowess. Then there would be no profit and the government would look the other way as its doing currently to manufacturing firms that are folding up.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Foreign Video Ban By FG, Blasts Lai Mohammed by CaptainFM1: 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
Charlie, Charlie... I beg contest for Presido come 2019.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Foreign Video Ban By FG, Blasts Lai Mohammed by 9jatatafo(m): 8:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
That is what you get when you have visionless and clueless people in power. Laid is an epitome of digression
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Foreign Video Ban By FG, Blasts Lai Mohammed by palearab: 10:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
MadCow1:

Do we have any choice to boycott Multichoice cus they have monopolized the sector to Multichoice to service the whole 180Million people and Multichoice knows this.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Foreign Video Ban By FG, Blasts Lai Mohammed by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 10:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
Why we must stop production of Nigerian music & movie abroad - Lai Mohammed

Oga minister has come out to explain why the Federal Government is seeking to stop production of Nigerian movies and music abroad.

He said the government is seeking to create enabling environment for our local industries.

Read what he said here > http://www.absolutehearts.com/2017/07/why-we-must-stop-production-of-nigerian.html

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Foreign Video Ban By FG, Blasts Lai Mohammed by MadCow1: 12:48am On Jul 19, 2017
corpershun:

Yeah shitty move, fairly correct, how about they start with NTA, that TV station is the first in Africa, way before multi choice started airing, yet it is nothing to write home about. I can't even be caught watching NTA.
Maybe if BBN was shot in Nigeria, it wouldn't have been able to gather so many viewers cos the picture quality would've been so poor and NEPA would show their prowess. Then there would be no profit and the government would look the other way as its doing currently to manufacturing firms that are folding up.

I agree with you on NTA as that one goes without saying.

But to say If BBN were shot I Nigeria it would have all those things you wrote tells me you don't seem to realise that the last episode of BBM was the second and the first was staged in Nigeria and was tremendously successful.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Foreign Video Ban By FG, Blasts Lai Mohammed by corpershun: 11:44am On Jul 19, 2017
MadCow1:

I agree with you on NTA as that one goes without saying.

But to say If BBN were shot I Nigeria it would have all those things you wrote tells me you don't seem to realise that the last episode of BBM was the second and the first was staged in Nigeria and was tremendously successful.

You know that first episode was 10 years ago right?
Do you know maybe that's why they didn't do it in Nigeria again, they must have checked their gains and loses...so much has changed in the last 10 years. The last 10 years i was still in secondary school, now i am married and beginning to see through this country, my dear its not worth it.

Hope you can remember how high the recession and inflation rate was during the period BBN aired? So many things, I run a business and believe you me Nigeria needs to provide and enabling environment, then people would be the one fighting for the government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Reacts To Police Arresting Youths Because Of Dreadlocks And Tattoo / Romantic Photos Of President Goodluck & Patience Jonathan / ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.