Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Charly Boy Reacts To Foreign Video Ban By FG, Blasts Lai Mohammed - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Reacts To Foreign Video Ban By FG, Blasts Lai Mohammed (37880 Views)

2020 Grammy Awards: Burna Boy Reacts After Being Nominated / Burna Boy Reacts To The Death Of Johnson Kolade / Rapper Yung6ix Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Foreign Video Ban. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Foreign Video Ban By FG, Blasts Lai Mohammed by MadCow1: 12:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
corpershun:

You know that first episode was 10 years ago right?
Do you know maybe that's why they didn't do it in Nigeria again, they must have checked their gains and loses...so much has changed in the last 10 years. The last 10 years i was still in secondary school, now i am married and beginning to see through this country, my dear its not worth it.

Hope you can remember how high the recession and inflation rate was during the period BBN aired? So many things, I run a business and believe you me Nigeria needs to provide and enabling environment, then people would be the one fighting for the government.

Like someone pointed, they did it out of convinience. They already had the set up in SA so they just did it and that makes sense too from a business perspective. But it wasn't a good look for them I'm Nigeria.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Foreign Video Ban By FG, Blasts Lai Mohammed by fidelson(m): 2:44am On Jul 23, 2017
Narldon:
LAI MOHAMMED EYAFF CRAZE COMPLETELY!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama / Laura Ikeji Reacts To Police Arresting Youths Because Of Dreadlocks And Tattoo / Romantic Photos Of President Goodluck & Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.