Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Passion Or Qualification - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Passion Or Qualification (407 Views)

Can I Still Get Employment With This Qualification? / Be Employed And Trained With Any Qualification Which You Have / Kayode Olagunju: "Wole Soyinka Inspired My Passion For Road Safety" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Passion Or Qualification by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
Hello Nlanders,
I would love you guys to express your views on matter. It can help someone.
In our society and beyond we find people doing incredibly well in their careers and when you enquire to know the secrets of their fulfilment, you hear some say 'follow your Passion', believe in yourself, hardwork and all those stuffs.
Apart from the hardwork and character needed, two things stand out in their success. PASSION and academic or professional QUALIFICATION. Although both can be integrated but what would you advise, Follow your Passion or Sticking to your academic qualification? And what are the reasons for your choice?

(1) (Reply)

Training! Training! Training! Grab This Chance For Advancement! / The Day I Died (true Life) / Fidelity Bank Pioneers Self-service Feedback System For *770# Code.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.