Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,725 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Obiano Halts Convoy To Rescue Accident Victims Along Ogidi In Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Halts Convoy To Rescue Accident Victims Along Ogidi In Anambra (25528 Views)

Senator Diri With Atiku, Timi Frank, And Emma Ogidi In Dubai / Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja / Gov. Oyetola Rescues Accident Victims Along Ibadan-lagos Express Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Halts Convoy To Rescue Accident Victims Along Ogidi In Anambra by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
Oya vote! vote vote!!!
he came down to help poor dirty people.
Re: Obiano Halts Convoy To Rescue Accident Victims Along Ogidi In Anambra by oyienootieno: 6:29pm On Jul 18, 2017
I think most of this accident ishhh is make believe.
Re: Obiano Halts Convoy To Rescue Accident Victims Along Ogidi In Anambra by mokkalu1(m): 6:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
His aids could have done it without him getting involved, so yes, na eye service be dat.
Re: Obiano Halts Convoy To Rescue Accident Victims Along Ogidi In Anambra by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
awillabo:

Appreciate a good thing when you see it. Don't be so negative
bro believe propaganda when you see one. Four years of his tenure when have you seen this kind of news.
Watch tyrant(the movie)
Re: Obiano Halts Convoy To Rescue Accident Victims Along Ogidi In Anambra by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
slimthugchimee:
With a camera following him abi grin

Staged accident? undecided
give this guy a beer
Re: Obiano Halts Convoy To Rescue Accident Victims Along Ogidi In Anambra by jashar(f): 6:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
mikeycharles:
He probably staged the accident kiss

ahn ahn na... shocked
Re: Obiano Halts Convoy To Rescue Accident Victims Along Ogidi In Anambra by Aburi001: 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
gentilityndu:
what do you expect? Election don dey reach now everybody don dey form Mr Humble
I'm sure you DON'T have conscience.
Re: Obiano Halts Convoy To Rescue Accident Victims Along Ogidi In Anambra by donnaD(f): 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
Wisdombankxz:
We are now wiser..

16.1k followers instagram page for sale.. Call or whatsapp 08084334575
na money if 16.1k followers follow me for instagram??
Re: Obiano Halts Convoy To Rescue Accident Victims Along Ogidi In Anambra by Raymysterio(m): 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
Wisdombankxz:
We are now wiser..

16.1k followers instagram page for sale.. Call or whatsapp 08084334575

And who Instagram followers epp?
Re: Obiano Halts Convoy To Rescue Accident Victims Along Ogidi In Anambra by room089: 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
Before his election campaign, how many accident victims has he helped?
Re: Obiano Halts Convoy To Rescue Accident Victims Along Ogidi In Anambra by SIRWILLIAMS7: 6:42pm On Jul 18, 2017
kudos to him

i pray she survives

then her story would change for the better

God using the foolish things of the earth to confound the wise
Re: Obiano Halts Convoy To Rescue Accident Victims Along Ogidi In Anambra by chiagozien(m): 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
All na eye service.let him bring back our brothers and sisters he killed to come and vote for him on november.nsala day loading......
Re: Obiano Halts Convoy To Rescue Accident Victims Along Ogidi In Anambra by Ebubeze(m): 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
Willi is working
Re: Obiano Halts Convoy To Rescue Accident Victims Along Ogidi In Anambra by okechuks22: 6:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
awillabo:

Appreciate a good thing when you see it. Don't be so negative
so u never get sense
Re: Obiano Halts Convoy To Rescue Accident Victims Along Ogidi In Anambra by okechuks22: 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
davidemeh:
I Commend Governor Obiano on this,this attitude really got me.
people like u makes me fears of what becomes of future generation
Re: Obiano Halts Convoy To Rescue Accident Victims Along Ogidi In Anambra by FKO81(m): 7:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
gentilityndu:
Gov Obiano is not Kpomo governor or odorless fufu governor in waste

1 Like

Re: Obiano Halts Convoy To Rescue Accident Victims Along Ogidi In Anambra by soulfood(m): 7:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
FIX THE ROADS, DEPLOY EMERGENCY SERVICES ON THEM,STOP WASTING TAX PAYERS MONEY DRIVING AROUND WITH CONVOY AND ALL THESE EYE SERVICES WONT BE NECESSARY.
Re: Obiano Halts Convoy To Rescue Accident Victims Along Ogidi In Anambra by Wisdombankxz: 7:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
Raymysterio:

And who Instagram followers epp?

Em epp people that knows the value.
Re: Obiano Halts Convoy To Rescue Accident Victims Along Ogidi In Anambra by Wisdombankxz: 7:22pm On Jul 18, 2017
donnaD:
na money if 16.1k followers follow me for instagram??

Na money if you know how to monetize your 16.1k followers
Re: Obiano Halts Convoy To Rescue Accident Victims Along Ogidi In Anambra by piagetskinner(m): 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
all for the camera....
Re: Obiano Halts Convoy To Rescue Accident Victims Along Ogidi In Anambra by Chinagurum1995(m): 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
OK thank God somebody was make it alive and I don't want them to killed themselves. sad cry undecided lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Obiano Halts Convoy To Rescue Accident Victims Along Ogidi In Anambra by Perezino: 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
gentilityndu:

Negativity kills faster than AIDS. Appreciate a good deed irrespective of who is involved bcz u might be on the receiving side some day soon.
Re: Obiano Halts Convoy To Rescue Accident Victims Along Ogidi In Anambra by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
There was an accident in front of my office in the U.S today. Before I could even drive 3 mins past it (or think of saying Jack Robinson), I saw a convoy of 3 fire fire trucks, 2 cop cars and 2 ambulances driving speedily to the accident scene. I didnt see the state governor heading there or trying to snap pictures of him helping victims to form Mr humble. But people with the training to handle such situations were on site within minutes. I used to wonder why Americans drive very carefree and overspeed. It's because they know if they are involved in an accident, they will get quick response from state controlled emergency services. Why doesnt the governor kuku resign and turn to a paramedic. Or is he saying he can man all accidents in the state all alone?? Nigerians and such mediocrity.

PS: Big ups to Lagos State Emergency Management Agency (LASEMA) and Ambode for equiping them to do their work. Governor with sense.
Re: Obiano Halts Convoy To Rescue Accident Victims Along Ogidi In Anambra by ifitistrue: 7:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
I said it. it is a woman and he will stop.
Re: Obiano Halts Convoy To Rescue Accident Victims Along Ogidi In Anambra by Davindal(m): 8:33pm On Jul 18, 2017
Governor Obiano is a fool. Keep on stage managing invents like this so called rescued accident victims. We don't care. 18th November has been declared “Ofe Nsala Day” in Anambra State. So no election in Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Halts Convoy To Rescue Accident Victims Along Ogidi In Anambra by Decksaltedxx: 8:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
FKO81:

Gov Obiano is not Kpomo governor or odorless fufu governor in waste

The slave is here as usual while small errand boy f.uck Flora for free. The olosho is just too cheap. Chaii

1 Like

Re: Obiano Halts Convoy To Rescue Accident Victims Along Ogidi In Anambra by obinnaobaino: 8:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
OneHead:
Just In!

Gov Obiano Halts his Convoy, Joins to Rescue an Accident Victim at Ogidi

GOV OBIANO OF ANAMBRA STATE PHYSICALLY HELPING TO PUT A MOTOR ACCIDENT VICTIM AT UGWU-NWASIKE OGIDI, INTO A CONVOY VEHICLE FOR A QUICK MEDICAL ATTENTION!

THE GOVERNOR WAS ON HIS WAY TO INSPECT ONGOING PROJECTS AT OBOSI AND ONITSHA.

NAAIJA.COM

http://www.naaija.com/2017/07/obiano-stops-covoy-help-save-lives-accident-victims/

nice one but no election.....
Re: Obiano Halts Convoy To Rescue Accident Victims Along Ogidi In Anambra by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:12pm On Jul 18, 2017
slimthugchimee:
With a camera following him abi grin

Staged accident? undecided

Governors convoy always go with a group of journalist who are posted to government house as their duty point
Re: Obiano Halts Convoy To Rescue Accident Victims Along Ogidi In Anambra by HonAdefe(m): 9:12pm On Jul 18, 2017
Baba just dey pose for photo
Re: Obiano Halts Convoy To Rescue Accident Victims Along Ogidi In Anambra by Fauzydane(m): 9:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
mikeycharles:
He probably staged the accident kiss
how do u know see hw people talk unmaturely
Re: Obiano Halts Convoy To Rescue Accident Victims Along Ogidi In Anambra by villagecraft: 10:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
OP, add this one naa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Warrior Meets Warrior" - FFK And Fayose Meet At PDP Convention (Photo) / Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu, Mallam Audu Bag Honorary Titles (Photos) / Ibrahim Idris Meets Buhari In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.