Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan With Makarfi At PDP Secretariat (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan With Makarfi At PDP Secretariat (Photo) (35650 Views)

Ihedioha, El-rufai, Okowa Condole With Makarfi Over Father’s Death / Aisha Jummai Alhassan Resigns From Buhari Cabinet To Vie For Taraba Governorship / Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan With Makarfi At PDP Secretariat (Photo) by ddippset(m): 9:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan With Makarfi At PDP Secretariat (Photo) by Annie939(f): 9:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
politicians and games are like bread and butter
Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan With Makarfi At PDP Secretariat (Photo) by Emmyemmy1: 9:12pm On Jul 18, 2017
please nairaland and the media let this woman be.....how many times are we going to read this....common isn't she minister for all??

1 Like

Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan With Makarfi At PDP Secretariat (Photo) by system21: 9:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
connectpoint:
This will give Buhari an erection
Lol.... if I hear
Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan With Makarfi At PDP Secretariat (Photo) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
system21:

Lol.... if I hear

wink
Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan With Makarfi At PDP Secretariat (Photo) by morbeta(m): 9:42pm On Jul 18, 2017
I
hatchy:
I suspect that PDP and APC wants to go into alliance.
Ike Ekweremadu's visit to Tinibu the other day and this woman's visit today smack of something.

There is no opposition in Nigerian politics any longer rather people of same interest coming together for their selfish interests.
Tell me the reason a minister from the ruling party will pay official visit to the chairman of supposed opposition party.

2019 will surely hot for all of you because the electorates have become wiser.

The opposition is the masses. Elite vs masses "A Nigeria political case study"
Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan With Makarfi At PDP Secretariat (Photo) by Awoo88: 9:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
madridguy:
Politics: Game of interest. Hausa sabi politics walahi.

Hope Wike and Ameachi/ Dino and Yahyah Bello will tap brain.
How somebody like amaechi go tap sense Don't you see his brain have been use during APC campaign.
Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan With Makarfi At PDP Secretariat (Photo) by Customer80: 9:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
hatchy:
Ike Ekweremadu's visit to Tinibu the other day and this woman's visit today smack of something.

There is no opposition in Nigerian politics any longer rather people of same interest coming together for their selfish interests.
Tell me the reason a minister from the ruling party will pay official visit to the chairman of supposed opposition party.

Ekweremadu's visit to tinubu is about constitution review not because of politics of 2019

1 Like

Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan With Makarfi At PDP Secretariat (Photo) by PHILipu1(m): 10:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nigeria politics na waooh!
This woman only visited as minister of women affair to lobby the party to consider women in elective positions.

Does it mean that as minister of women affair that she is only minister to APC and not Nigerians?

We Africa are still one million miles behind.
We need to reset our brains.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan With Makarfi At PDP Secretariat (Photo) by PHILipu1(m): 10:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nigeria politics na waooh!
This woman only visited as minister of women affair to lobby the party to consider women in elective positions.

Does it mean that as minister of women affair that she is only minister to APC and not Nigerians?

We Africans are still one million miles behind.
We need to reset our brains.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan With Makarfi At PDP Secretariat (Photo) by UbChapter(m): 10:03pm On Jul 18, 2017
hatchy:

There is nothing wrong with her paying a visit to Markafi/PDP. That is called 'politics without bitterness'.
Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan With Makarfi At PDP Secretariat (Photo) by PHILipu1(m): 10:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
Customer80:
Ekweremadu's visit to tinubu is about constitution review not because of politics of 2019

And this woman visit is politics i guess to you?
She is the minister of women affairs and she was only in PDP secretariat to drive home the affirmative gender equality issues in elective positions which her ministry is pushing forward.

Or she is a minister to APC women and Not all Nigeria women?

Do you really think that this woman can even pose any treat to the PDP sitting governor in Taraba state if she join PDP now?
She can not be that foolish.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan With Makarfi At PDP Secretariat (Photo) by ComputerSeller: 10:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
7Alexander:
Lalasticlala or whichever moderator that brought this to the front page needs a query.

What manner of reporting is this? 'Buhari's Minister', doesn't she have a name? What is her portfolio?

Nawao
Unfortunately, they won't stop the madness.
It's all about playing on our curiosity to drive traffic to a thread.
The more people view a thread, the more Naira from ad sponsors 'fall on Seun's account'.
Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan With Makarfi At PDP Secretariat (Photo) by burakado17: 11:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
edoboy33:
we welcomed her to PDP secretariat today
we are getting stronger by the day
PHOTO CREDIT:ME

pdp or Apc the Nigerian masses are more wiser.
Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan With Makarfi At PDP Secretariat (Photo) by breakeven: 6:16am On Jul 19, 2017
hatchy:

Which voters have become wiser? Is it the almajari, agbero or the area boys that are wiser? You need to think again. We are in a mess in Nigeria.
Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan With Makarfi At PDP Secretariat (Photo) by CoolAmbience(m): 6:59am On Jul 19, 2017
Atiku2019:
Everyone has lost confidence in PMB. .....

Incompetence 100%

Atiku2019 we know

You must be coming from South sudan.

Atiku CANNOT win election in the two powerful regions of Nigeria, NW and SW.

His stupendous wealth only justifies his deep seated greed and unpatriotism.
Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan With Makarfi At PDP Secretariat (Photo) by salam1(m): 8:17am On Jul 19, 2017
hatchy:

2019 will surely hot for all of you because the electorates dey have become wiser.
dey r all dsame.
Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan With Makarfi At PDP Secretariat (Photo) by salam1(m): 8:21am On Jul 19, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Arewa yoots will be peeing in their pants right now.

There's absolutely no hope for Buhari anymore. Not for 2019.
and y DAT? Whichever way it goes it still favors the North. U nay call dem illiterates but wen it koms to politics Even a professor from the west can't bit dem
Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan With Makarfi At PDP Secretariat (Photo) by michoim(m): 8:38am On Jul 19, 2017
No wonder she has been under-performing because she has PDP soul in her like Saraki and Dino. She is the one muting the idea of building separate university for married women in this present economic situation. No right priorities, PDP useless sense. But APC have not allowed her anyway.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mahmoud Halilu Picks Adamawa Governorship Nomination Form / Police cancel invitation to Saraki; demand written explanation / South Africa Commission Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.