Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (3247 Views)

Daughters Of Abdulmunafi Sarina, Owner Of Azman Air / Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) / Become A KOKOBET Agent (2) (3) (4)

. by ifyclose2(m): 8:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
Recently I decided to try out d sports betting website Kokobet.com using little funds. As it turned out I won over 8k and decided to make a withdrawal from my online account yesterday. Still haven't received the money till now, so I did some research and discovered the owner is one Idowu Olayiwola. I added him on whatsapp and decided to chat with him. Instead of apologising, he was extremely rude, and ended up BLOCKING ME. His number is 0805224396. I did some more research and discovered he's also the owner of CYBERBUDDIES LTD located at number 3A Onasanya street, off Ishaga road, Surulere.....I also discovered his facebook profile. Here it is: https://www.facebook.com/idowu.olayiwola . I'm going to involve law enforcement within the coming days, even if I spend money in the process. Just a warning to you all.... STAY AWAY from Kokobet.com . Anyone who can offer any kind of assistance in catching this guy can also indicate on this thread. Here are screenshots of our conversation. His number is 08052243964.....people are also complaining on their facebook page.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: . by ifyclose2(m): 8:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
Re: . by ifyclose2(m): 8:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
People are also complaining on their facebook page

Re: . by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 19, 2017
This is why I stay away from online sport betting... it is too easy to get scammed.

Re: . by IdowuCyber: 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
The title of this thread should change from "How The Owner Of Kokobet, Idowu Olayiwola Is Scamming People. (photos) " to "How I got my kokobet account suspended for telling lies on nairaland, reporting Idowu Olayiwola to his family members on Facebook, threatening to arrest him over a N6000 withdrawal and not reading and understanding the kokobet terms and conditions"
Please find the withdrawal notifications from our bank below on 03-Jan-2017 and 19-Jul-2017.

NIBSS Instant Payment Outward 000013170719101007000015431537 kokobet winnings TO ZBN/IFEANYI ARINZE NNAMDI REF:000013170719101007000015431537
19-Jul-2017
NIBSS Instant Payment Outward 000013170101140504000037748743 Kokobet Winning TO ZBN/IFEANYI ARINZE NNAMDI REF:000013170101140504000037748743
03-Jan-2017

These are the lies in your claims:
You didnt recently try kokobet
You didnt withdraw for the first time yesterday
You didnt discover Idowu Olayiwola recently, you have threatened to arrest him in December/January

Points to consider
Expecting an apology over your own ignorance and negligence is simply childish behavior.
Expecting him not to block you is expecting too much from any human being who likes to have peace of mind after he has taken necessary actions
Warning people not to win N71,000 and N8,422 just like you just did (with all the facts provided here) is simply hate speech and I am sure it violates Nairalands terms of use in a way, knowing that you have already violated facebook's terms of use by sending unsolicited messages to Idowu Olayiwola's family members and violated Kokobet terms by threateneing to arrest Idowu Olayiwola only 24 hours after your withdrawal request was made.
The other complaints you talked about on facebook are from "Terms of Service" violators like you. As you can tell from that ignorant review, our minimum payout is N2000 and they claim that we dont payout as little as N1000 of course it violates our rules.

If you didnt get your N71,000 in January, you wont come back to collect more in July. The first threat to arrest Idowu Olayiwola came in December/January over the N71,000 withdrawal thus his unwillingness to attend to you when you contacted him in July when the second threat followed
We do not tolerate this kind of behavior at kokobet. Betting on Kokobet.com is meant to be for fun and we support responsible gaming on our platform. It is not supposed to get to threats, complaining on nairaland and reporting to anybody's family members you dont know on facebook.
Read the terms and conditions that concern you below:
5. All withdrawals from betting accounts will be subject to audit before being processed. If the audit shows that the Customer has violated the provisions of the Terms of Use, Kokobet may reclaim any bonuses or winnings previously attributed.
6. Payouts handled manually through an ordinary bank transfer are processed within 5 banking days. However the Customer acknowledges that we are at the mercy of the banks and Payment service providers in this regard and cannot do anything to speed up this process. As an alternative, withdrawals to e-wallets such as Neteller, Skrill Moneybookers etc. are usually processed within 24 hours from the request. Kokobet reserves the right to carry out additional verification procedures for pay-outs exceeding certain amount, or when there is a suspicion of misuse of accounts or money laundering.
XIV. TERMINATION
Kokobet shall have the right prior to accepting any bet, temporarily to suspend or permanently to terminate, the provision of betting services to a Customer without providing any reason.
These Betting Rules are effective from 13/09/2015

Not to worry, all your money has been paid out before this termination of your account. Thank you for trusting kokobet for at least a minute.
Bye

Re: . by adeememman(m): 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
ifyclose2:
Recently I decided to try out d sports betting website Kokobet.com using little funds. As it turned out I won over 8k and decided to make a withdrawal from my online account yesterday. Still haven't received the money till now, so I did some research and discovered the owner is one Idowu Olayiwola. I added him on whatsapp and decided to chat with him. Instead of apologising, he was extremely rude, and ended up BLOCKING ME. His number is 0805224396. I did some more research and discovered he's also the owner of CYBERBUDDIES LTD located at number 3A Onasanya street, off Ishaga road, Surulere.....I also discovered his facebook profile. Here it is: https://www.facebook.com/idowu.olayiwola . I'm going to involve law enforcement within the coming days, even if I spend money in the process. Just a warning to you all.... STAY AWAY from Kokobet.com . Anyone who can offer any kind of assistance in catching this guy can also indicate on this thread. Here are screenshots of our conversation. His number is 08052243964.....people are also complaining on their facebook page.
I'm sure your story is half true or even lies. I've been using Kokobet.com since late last year and I can bet with my balls they are reliable. I cashed out 10k from my 12k winnings as at 7:45 am this morning and by 8:07 I saw my alert. Movingbet.com is still holding my money since 12th June and I feel helpless each time I check my account and see pending withdrawal. you can check my posts against them here. Though idowuolayiwola is their staff and he has help me resolve issues with the site before now, Its a privilege you can access him privately and you abused it that's why he needed to block you. I've had issues with bet9ja and I didn't have a chance to even privately chat with any of their staffs not to talk of Akin Alabi himself. I will advice you apply diplomacy in handling this issue. that's even if you haven't see your alert by now.

Re: . by ifyclose2(m): 2:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
IdowuCyber:

The title of this thread should change from "How The Owner Of Kokobet, Idowu Olayiwola Is Scamming People. (photos) " to "How I got my kokobet account suspended for telling lies on nairaland, reporting Idowu Olayiwola to his family members on Facebook, threatening to arrest him over a N6000 withdrawal and not reading and understanding the kokobet terms and conditions"
Please find the withdrawal notifications from our bank below on 03-Jan-2017 and 19-Jul-2017.

NIBSS Instant Payment Outward 000013170719101007000015431537 kokobet winnings TO ZBN/IFEANYI ARINZE NNAMDI REF:000013170719101007000015431537
19-Jul-2017
NIBSS Instant Payment Outward 000013170101140504000037748743 Kokobet Winning TO ZBN/IFEANYI ARINZE NNAMDI REF:000013170101140504000037748743
03-Jan-2017

These are the lies in your claims:
You didnt recently try kokobet
You didnt withdraw for the first time yesterday
You didnt discover Idowu Olayiwola recently, you have threatened to arrest him in December/January

Points to consider
Expecting an apology over your own ignorance and negligence is simply childish behavior.
Expecting him not to block you is expecting too much from any human being who likes to have peace of mind after he has taken necessary actions
Warning people not to win N71,000 and N8,422 just like you just did (with all the facts provided here) is simply hate speech and I am sure it violates Nairalands terms of use in a way, knowing that you have already violated facebook's terms of use by sending unsolicited messages to Idowu Olayiwola's family members and violated Kokobet terms by threateneing to arrest Idowu Olayiwola only 24 hours after your withdrawal request was made.
The other complaints you talked about on facebook are from "Terms of Service" violators like you. As you can tell from that ignorant review, our minimum payout is N2000 and they claim that we dont payout as little as N1000 of course it violates our rules.

If you didnt get your N71,000 in January, you wont come back to collect more in July. The first threat to arrest Idowu Olayiwola came in December/January over the N71,000 withdrawal thus his unwillingness to attend to you when you contacted him in July when the second threat followed
We do not tolerate this kind of behavior at kokobet. Betting on Kokobet.com is meant to be for fun and we support responsible gaming on our platform. It is not supposed to get to threats, complaining on nairaland and reporting to anybody's family members you dont know on facebook.
Read the terms and conditions that concern you below:
5. All withdrawals from betting accounts will be subject to audit before being processed. If the audit shows that the Customer has violated the provisions of the Terms of Use, Kokobet may reclaim any bonuses or winnings previously attributed.
6. Payouts handled manually through an ordinary bank transfer are processed within 5 banking days. However the Customer acknowledges that we are at the mercy of the banks and Payment service providers in this regard and cannot do anything to speed up this process. As an alternative, withdrawals to e-wallets such as Neteller, Skrill Moneybookers etc. are usually processed within 24 hours from the request. Kokobet reserves the right to carry out additional verification procedures for pay-outs exceeding certain amount, or when there is a suspicion of misuse of accounts or money laundering.
XIV. TERMINATION
Kokobet shall have the right prior to accepting any bet, temporarily to suspend or permanently to terminate, the provision of betting services to a Customer without providing any reason.
These Betting Rules are effective from 13/09/2015

Not to worry, all your money has been paid out before this termination of your account. Thank you for trusting kokobet for at least a minute.
Bye

ROTFLMAO.....are you for real? As d screenshot below shows, you HURRIEDLY sent me the money at 10:11am this morning, when I made this thread yesterday. The ONLY reason you sent the money is because I exposed you on nairaland and got people to put you under pressure and threaten you with arrest. THOSE WHATSAPP CONVERSATIONS I POSTED EARLIER PROVE YOUR GUILT WITHOUT ANY DOUBT. so stop chasing shadows here. Also, d people complaining on your facebook page also indicts you.... You're playing with FIRE, and it's only a matter of time before you get burnt. I once again urge everyone to RUN from Kokobet. It is a scam website. There are more credible betting companies out there.

Re: . by ifyclose2(m): 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
adeememman:

I'm sure your story is half true or even lies. I've been using Kokobet.com since late last year and I can bet with my balls they are reliable. I cashed out 10k from my 12k winnings as at 7:45 am this morning and by 8:07 I saw my alert. Movingbet.com is still holding my money since 12th June and I feel helpless each time I check my account and see pending withdrawal. you can check my posts against them here. Though idowuolayiwola is their staff and he has help me resolve issues with the site before now, Its a privilege you can access him privately and you abused it that's why he needed to block you. I've had issues with bet9ja and I didn't have a chance to even privately chat with any of their staffs not to talk of Akin Alabi himself. I will advice you apply diplomacy in handling this issue. that's even if you haven't see your alert by now.
you're OBVIOUSLY a friend or affiliate of the Kokobet owner, and he asked you to post this. Nice try, but you aren't deceiving anyone.

Re: . by basictutor: 3:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
Honestly morons like you are getting rampant. Why cry foul over little delay like this? It happens everyday and it is majorly due to banking hitches. I have used at least 8 bookies and kokobet's payout is second to none. Try bet9ja and see how long you would wait. Or other ones that you won't even have anyone to contact.

If you continue this you'd be paying seriously cos you're dealing with an entity which is way bigger than u.
Re: . by ifyclose2(m): 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
basictutor:
Honestly morons like you are getting rampant. Why cry foul over little delay like this? It happens everyday and it is majorly due to banking hitches. I have used at least 8 bookies and kokobet's payout is second to none. Try bet9ja and see how long you would wait. Or other ones that you won't even have anyone to contact.

If you continue this you'd be paying seriously cos you're dealing with an entity which is way bigger than u.
If you feel the whatsapp screenshots I posted are appropriate for the CEO of a sports betting outfit, then your mental instability is beyond any cure. The Kokobet owner has brought all of you from his whatsapp group to come and post on this thread. Since you have so much confidence in Kokobet, why don't you invest all your life savings in it, then come here to cry foul when you win big and they refuse to pay.... clown.

Re: . by basictutor: 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
ifyclose2:
If you feel the whatsapp screenshots I posted are appropriate for the CEO of a sports betting outfit, then your mental instability is beyond any cure. The Kokobet owner has brought all of you from his whatsapp group to come and post on this thread. Since you have so much confidence in Kokobet, why don't you invest all your life savings in it, then come here to cry foul when you win big and they refuse to pay.... clown.

Oga quack doctor, come here. You have used funds for medical supplies to bet so you are pissing your smelly pants because zenith bank has delayed your peanuts?

I am sorry for your unfortunate patients. You look highly sickly. Kokobet as far as I am concerned don't give me issues because I am a patient bettor.
Re: . by adeememman(m): 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
ifyclose2:
you're OBVIOUSLY a friend or affiliate of the Kokobet owner, and he asked you to post this. Nice try, but you aren't deceiving anyone.
Re: . by adeememman(m): 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
ifyclose2:
Now I see what this is all about. Even if he's the CEO of the betting company, does that means he shouldn't sleep again cos u cashed out and you didn't get alert on time. Since the screenshot clearly shows you've been paid, Better go find something meaningful to do with your youthful age. if the person you want to bring down is a C.E.O of an organization with a great potential like this, I don't see any reason why you shouldn't direct you energy towards making your future better instead of using your time to spoil his brand. Whom God has blessed no man can curse. I believe you are indirectly promoting his brand because his good work will definitely take him to places. Bye
I've got better things to do.

Re: . by Gabrielwilliams(m): 6:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
Bros, obviously u were paid. Y u come dey shout? Pls, jx go. No worry about us. We can take the risk

Re: . by IdowuCyber: 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
I wonder how this guy became a medical doctor... did he pay his school fees with betting money or bribe his way through with betting winnings? Why is he so serious about 6000 withdrawal?

Facebook t&c can't read and follow
Nairaland t&c can't read and follow
Kokobet? Of course that's the last thing he will read because obviously he is a medical doctor that can't read... if you have guts please provide your real results from any university that gave you your medical degree and if you have a good medical job paying you well provide such references and I will simply show everyone how much of a failed human being you have turned out and why your inability to read will continue making you fail in life.

Let me remind you of the Nairaland terms again
10. Don't violate the privacy of any people e.g. by posting their private pics, info, or chats without permission.

Did you ask for permission from nairaland to post my private chat, facebook pictures, with you on Nairaland? No

. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members

I feel deeply provoked to anger by this post knowing there is no validity in your claims and it will be reported to Nairaland immediately

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.
There is no truth in you since you dont read, so you don't even know how to tell it
Re: . by matuskyoo7(m): 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
IdowuCyber:
I wonder how this guy became a medical doctor... did he pay his school fees with betting money or bribe his way through with betting winnings? Why is he so serious about 6000 withdrawal?

Kokobet? Of course that's the last thing he will read because obviously he is a medical doctor that can't read... if you have guts please provide your real results from any university that gave you your medical degree and if you have a good medical job paying you well provide such references and I will simply show everyone how much of a failed human being you have turned out and why your inability to read will continue making you fail in life.

10. Don't violate the privacy of any people e.g. by posting their private pics, info, or chats without permission.

Did you ask for permission from nairaland to post my private chat, facebook pictures, with you on Nairaland? No

. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members

I feel deeply provoked to anger by this post knowing there is no validity in your claims and it will be reported to Nairaland immediately

There is no truth in you since you dont read, so you don't even know how to tell it
am highly disappointed in you when I saw the screen shot of ur conversation with your customer..dont you knw ur customer is ur King..you could have step in earlier to solve this issue before making the guy rant , xo with this ur conversation with am sure u r a terrible boss..he deserves ur apology..and if you want to insult am also a product of better by far university..block1 which Is mathematics...

Re: . by IdowuCyber: 9:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
matuskyoo7:
am highly disappointed in you when I saw the screen shot of ur conversation with your customer..dont you knw ur customer is ur King..you could have step in earlier to solve this issue before making the guy rant , xo with this ur conversation with am sure u r a terrible boss..he deserves ur apology..and if you want to insult am also a product of better by far university..block1 which Is mathematics...

Lol. He is not my customer, he is not Kokobet's customer he has been banned. A customer does not violate t&c and posts derogatory statements about you after 24 hours of paying out. Get your facts right from block 1 mathematics you should have learned to prove all your mathematical deductions if you really are a mathematics fan like I am you should know better than calling a banned illmannered, impatient, ignorant, person who has no regard for rules & regulations and authority my customer... I reject him and send him back to you. I pray your business gets 1000,000 people like him and 1000,000 posts on Nairaland like this. God bless king ifyclose, you just got a new servant. Congratulations you have both made it in life

Re: . by gentlekeny(m): 11:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
IdowuCyber, Your choice of words and the way you are replying here is too too harsh. People & potential customers are reading thru this thread.

Re: . by acevic: 12:04am On Jul 20, 2017
Now I understand how some bizs crash along the line. Bad customer service.

Mr Idowu...you are causing more damage to kokobet reputation with your manner of responding to issues. Even when you know a customer is a real pain in the bumbum, it's still required of you to pamper such customer. Not because you don't feel bad but because it's important to act professionally on the job.

Just my 2cents....but what do I know?

Re: . by muyinet: 2:07am On Jul 20, 2017
IdowuCyber:

Lol. He is not my customer, he is not Kokobet's customer he has been banned. A customer does not violate t&c and posts derogatory statements about you after 24 hours of paying out. Get your facts right from block 1 mathematics you should have learned to prove all your mathematical deductions if you really are a mathematics fan like I am you should know better than calling a banned illmannered, impatient, ignorant, person who has no regard for rules & regulations and authority my customer... I reject him and send him back to you. I pray your business gets 1000,000 people like him and 1000,000 posts on Nairaland like this. God bless king ifyclose, you just got a new servant. Congratulations you have both made it in life

Why didn't you just stop at your first post...it made sense. The rest have just revealed how crude your approach to an unsatisfied customer is. There are better ways to manage an angry customer. Pls stop doing damage to the name you are building.

Re: . by adeememman(m): 3:11am On Jul 20, 2017
matuskyoo7:
I'm also a product of better by far so don't disgrace me here. Let's be truthful for once. Check my profile, I've been on Nairaland for a while and I've witnessed different scenarios about betting companies. in fact I was recently a victim of one of the scamming betting websites but Kokobet has proved to be the best for over 8months now that I've been with them. Let's be truthful here, bet9ja has delayed payments for more than a day and no one has ever called for the head of @akinalabi. Its a privilege to have easy access to the management of the betting company you are staking with through WhatsApp and that shouldn't be abused. in fact that's what glued me to Kokobet. Because of delay in payment of 6k which is even less than 48 hours, the guy is hell bent of destroying a good brand and also spoiling another person's image, not only that, threatening from Facebook to Nairaland. Make the guy go sleep, he deserve to be flogged at the market square.

Re: . by dowjones(m): 6:05am On Jul 20, 2017
IdowuCyber:

Wow man, You are the rudest thing i've come across. Yes, Most Nigerian business men can be apologetically rude but this is beating the scales.

I have no business with betting.. i just stumbled on this thread but your replies to a third party observer who's trying to pacify issues is bloody.

You sound like those illiterate market women in lagos island and men in Alaba. Very defensive and rude.

Even if you have reason to be rude to the "ignorant customer", you have no reason to be rude to an observer. that shows your true nature as a very brutal person who can go crazy with little or no provocation.

anybody who decides to do business with this company after seeing your venomous attitude must be a dummy

Good luck to you. You'll need it

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by dowjones(m): 6:09am On Jul 20, 2017
Re: . by kayzat: 6:17am On Jul 20, 2017
adeememman:

I'm also a product of better by far so don't disgrace me here. Let's be truthful for once. Check my profile, I've been on Nairaland for a while and I've witnessed different scenarios about betting companies. in fact I was recently a victim of one of the scamming betting websites but Kokobet has proved to be the best for over 8months now that I've been with them. Let's be truthful here, bet9ja has delayed payments for more than a day and no one has ever called for the head of @akinalabi. Its a privilege to have easy access to the management of the betting company you are staking with through WhatsApp and that shouldn't be abused. in fact that's what glued me to Kokobet. Because of delay in payment of 6k which is even less than 48 hours, the guy is hell bent of destroying a good brand and also spoiling another person's image, not only that, threatening from Facebook to Nairaland. Make the guy go sleep, he deserve to be flogged at the market square.

You always mix bet9ja and AkinAlabi together as if they serve same interest . Akinalabi is nairabet .
Re: . by IdowuCyber: 6:48am On Jul 20, 2017
gentlekeny:
IdowuCyber,
Your choice of words and the way you are replying here is too too harsh.
People & potential customers are reading thru this thread.

I repeat, reject him and send him back to you. I pray your business gets 1000,000 people like him and 1000,000 posts on Nairaland like this. God bless king ifyclose, you just got a new servant. Congratulations you have both made it in life

You can all invite him to your and beg him for his patronage. Must I personally relate with anybody because you think I must? I give him to you gladly... receive arrest threats, reports to your families, and more Nairaland posts. I'm happy for him that when we banned him other people are ready to accept him on their businesses and in their homes.
Re: . by IdowuCyber: 6:54am On Jul 20, 2017
acevic:
Now I understand how some bizs crash along the line. Bad customer service.

Mr Idowu...you are causing more damage to kokobet reputation with your manner of responding to issues. Even when you know a customer is a real pain in the bumbum, it's still required of you to pamper such customer. Not because you don't feel bad but because it's important to act professionally on the job.

Just my 2cents....but what do I know?

You don't still understand that he is not a customer, I don't know this guy, he invaded my privacy but if you think he didn't, I repeat, I reject him and send him back to you. I pray your business gets 1000,000 people like him and 1000,000 posts on Nairaland like this. God bless king ifyclose, you just got a new servant. Congratulations you have both made it in life

You can all invite him to your home/business and beg him for his patronage. Must I personally relate with anybody because you think I must? I give him to you gladly... receive arrest threats, reports to your families, and more Nairaland posts. I'm happy for him that when we banned him other people are ready to accept him on their businesses and in their homes.
Re: . by IdowuCyber: 7:12am On Jul 20, 2017
dowjones:

Wow man, You are the rudest thing i've come across. Yes, Most Nigerian business men can be apologetically rude but this is beating the scales.

I have no business with betting.. i just stumbled on this thread but your replies to a third party observer who's trying to pacify issues is bloody.

You sound like those illiterate market women in lagos island and men in Alaba. Very defensive and rude.

Even if you have reason to be rude to the "ignorant customer", you have no reason to be rude to an observer. that shows your true nature as a very brutal person who can go crazy with little or no provocation.

anybody who decides to do business with this company after seeing your venomous attitude must be a dummy

If you see what I said to the observer as rude then you get the point. I wished him well from his own perspective because he thinks ifyclose is a customer king so he deserves 1000,000 kings and 1000,000 Nairaland posts like this. Its a good thing.

Have you ever wondered why the Nigerian businessmen became rude? Do you run a business in Nigeria? If it was a different society I will press charges and probably get him in trouble for defamation of character first he called we owner, then CEO of Kokobet. None of these titles are true. I'm CEO Cyberbuddies obviously and there is no place on Kokobet.com where it says I'm CEO or owner or customer service representative. This is pure blackmail and it is absolutely disgusting. Thats why he got banned.

Everyone defending him should receive the same thing he gave to me. Thats if he is not the same person with multiple accounts. You can all see that he is silent now.
Re: . by ifyclose2(m): 7:33am On Jul 20, 2017
Min
dowjones:

thank you my brother.... Don't mind the idiots defending him on this thread.....like I said earlier, if they trust Kokobet so much, let them put all their life savings in it.

Re: . by dowjones(m): 7:34am On Jul 20, 2017
IdowuCyber:

If you see what I said to the observer as rude then you get the point. I wished him well from his own perspective because he thinks ifyclose is a customer king so he deserves 1000,000 kings and 1000,000 Nairaland posts like this. Its a good thing.

Have you ever wondered why the Nigerian businessmen became rude? Do you run a business in Nigeria? If it was a different society I will press charges and probably get him in trouble for defamation of character first he called we owner, then CEO of Kokobet. None of these titles are true. I'm CEO Cyberbuddies obviously and there is no place on Kokobet.com where it says I'm CEO or owner or customer service representative. This is pure blackmail and it is absolutely disgusting. Thats why he got banned.

Everyone defending him should receive the same thing he gave to me. Thats if he is not the same person with multiple accounts. You can all see that he is silent now.

You are getting it all wrong and taking it personal. The person you replied was not "taking sides". But I wouldn't elaborate much.

Settle things amicably with you customers. Rude customers are everywhere. Not only Nigeria. Infact the more developed the country, the more demanding customers are.

You should learn to use situations like this as a marketing opportunity. Yes.

So even if the client is ranting, you should be saying "the bank is the problem but our
accounts department are on it, We are always here to serve bla bla" If you cannot do this. Tell someone else to do it.

Re: . by sodiamond: 8:38am On Jul 20, 2017
IdowuCyber:
I wonder how this guy became a medical doctor... did he pay his school fees with betting money or brbibe his way through with betting winnings? Why is he so serious about 6000 withdrawal?

What kind of CEO are you? Shame on you. Why didn't you refer the guy to your t&c so as to win him over. How can you be this rude to your customer. Ok why did you put up a phone no if you do not want people to contact you for clarifications. What advice would you have given if it was your customer care representative that charted with your customer like you did. Infact how old are you?

Re: . by thierychris(m): 8:51am On Jul 20, 2017
ifyclose2:
Mr Ifeanyi stop all this lies you will only end up making a fool of yourself, how would you call kokobet a scam? A scam paid you up to #71000 when you requested for it and you were still using the bookie you called scam up to this month? You got #71000 out of kokobet so why do you think they would scam you of #6000? Mr Ifeanyi what is scam? Mr Ifeanyi did you read Kokobet Terms & Condition before using the bookie? It says payments make take up to 5 days and yours even wasn't even up to 24hrs and you started blabbing jibberish all because Mr Idowu the Manager left an open door to all Clients but you abused that opportunity. Mr Ifeanyi be true to yourself and bear in mind that no lie you tell will bring kokobet down I Chris aka PsycheC use kokobet i win big and small and till today i still payout without any problems....Long Live KOKOBET
I ask you again Mr Ifeanyi what is scam?

Why Don’t Nigerians Leave Reviews? / I Need An Investor For Biogas Production Buisness / Watermelon Farm?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122