Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,443 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (3257 Views)

Daughters Of Abdulmunafi Sarina, Owner Of Azman Air / Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) / Become A KOKOBET Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Money4passion99: 11:39am On Jul 20, 2017
IdowuCyber:

The title of this thread should change from "How The Owner Of Kokobet, Idowu Olayiwola Is Scamming People. (photos) " to "How I got my kokobet account suspended for telling lies on nairaland, reporting Idowu Olayiwola to his family members on Facebook, threatening to arrest him over a N6000 withdrawal and not reading and understanding the kokobet terms and conditions"
Please find the withdrawal notifications from our bank below on 03-Jan-2017 and 19-Jul-2017.

NIBSS Instant Payment Outward 000013170719101007000015431537 kokobet winnings TO ZBN/IFEANYI ARINZE NNAMDI REF:000013170719101007000015431537
19-Jul-2017
NIBSS Instant Payment Outward 000013170101140504000037748743 Kokobet Winning TO ZBN/IFEANYI ARINZE NNAMDI REF:000013170101140504000037748743
03-Jan-2017

These are the lies in your claims:
You didnt recently try kokobet
You didnt withdraw for the first time yesterday
You didnt discover Idowu Olayiwola recently, you have threatened to arrest him in December/January

Points to consider
Expecting an apology over your own ignorance and negligence is simply childish behavior.
Expecting him not to block you is expecting too much from any human being who likes to have peace of mind after he has taken necessary actions
Warning people not to win N71,000 and N8,422 just like you just did (with all the facts provided here) is simply hate speech and I am sure it violates Nairalands terms of use in a way, knowing that you have already violated facebook's terms of use by sending unsolicited messages to Idowu Olayiwola's family members and violated Kokobet terms by threateneing to arrest Idowu Olayiwola only 24 hours after your withdrawal request was made.
The other complaints you talked about on facebook are from "Terms of Service" violators like you. As you can tell from that ignorant review, our minimum payout is N2000 and they claim that we dont payout as little as N1000 of course it violates our rules.

If you didnt get your N71,000 in January, you wont come back to collect more in July. The first threat to arrest Idowu Olayiwola came in December/January over the N71,000 withdrawal thus his unwillingness to attend to you when you contacted him in July when the second threat followed
We do not tolerate this kind of behavior at kokobet. Betting on Kokobet.com is meant to be for fun and we support responsible gaming on our platform. It is not supposed to get to threats, complaining on nairaland and reporting to anybody's family members you dont know on facebook.
Read the terms and conditions that concern you below:
5. All withdrawals from betting accounts will be subject to audit before being processed. If the audit shows that the Customer has violated the provisions of the Terms of Use, Kokobet may reclaim any bonuses or winnings previously attributed.
6. Payouts handled manually through an ordinary bank transfer are processed within 5 banking days. However the Customer acknowledges that we are at the mercy of the banks and Payment service providers in this regard and cannot do anything to speed up this process. As an alternative, withdrawals to e-wallets such as Neteller, Skrill Moneybookers etc. are usually processed within 24 hours from the request. Kokobet reserves the right to carry out additional verification procedures for pay-outs exceeding certain amount, or when there is a suspicion of misuse of accounts or money laundering.
XIV. TERMINATION
Kokobet shall have the right prior to accepting any bet, temporarily to suspend or permanently to terminate, the provision of betting services to a Customer without providing any reason.
These Betting Rules are effective from 13/09/2015

Not to worry, all your money has been paid out before this termination of your account. Thank you for trusting kokobet for at least a minute.
Bye

What the hell is wrong with you? Somebody won an amount ,why the hell should u delay his payment. He came to Nairaland to insult u and so what? He is your customer . You banned him and so what? You are very unprofessional and you are the reason why your company hasn't grown more than this . You lack business etiquette, customer service is zero . Everything your wrote up there is just so dumb . Customers are always right in every case . Akinalabi has received many insults here and he didn't lose his cool .Pls oga use your brain , you post is just irritating

1 Like

Re: . by basictutor: 12:12pm On Jul 20, 2017
Money4passion99:

What the hell is wrong with you? Somebody won an amount ,why the hell should u delay his payment. He came to Nairaland to insult u and so what? He is your customer . You banned him and so what? You are very unprofessional and you are the reason why your company hasn't grown more than this . You lack business etiquette, customer service is zero . Everything your wrote up there is just so dumb . Customers are always right in every case . Akinalabi has received many insults here and he didn't lose his cool .Pls oga use your brain , you post is just irritating

I am wondering how and why you are taking sides with one untrue customer. You know what they say about hearing both sides of the story right?
Just 1 customer complains because of impatience and you are vexed. What about the countless others that are delighted about the service?
A real reasonable fellow should know that the complainant has terrible issues.
Re: . by gentlekeny(m): 1:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
IdowuCyber:

I repeat, reject him and send him back to you. I pray your business gets 1000,000 people like him and 1000,000 posts on Nairaland like this. God bless king ifyclose, you just got a new servant. Congratulations you have both made it in life

You can all invite him to your and beg him for his patronage. Must I personally relate with anybody because you think I must? I give him to you gladly... receive arrest threats, reports to your families, and more Nairaland posts. I'm happy for him that when we banned him other people are ready to accept him on their businesses and in their homes.

Just read through the reply you are giving me....read through!

Am not asking you to send him to me. Nay!!

Be professional in your response Oga Kokobet.com

Haba!!!!

Listen, no matter the problems or insults a customer of MTN, GLO or AIRTEL gives to them, they will not even respond with harsh words.

Bros, i repeat your words are too harsh. Just read thru the response you have me.

1 Like

Re: . by Money4passion99: 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
basictutor:

I am wondering how and why you are taking sides with one untrue customer. You know what they say about hearing both sides of the story right?
Just 1 customer complains because of impatience and you are vexed. What about the countless others that are delighted about the service?
A real reasonable fellow should know that the complainant has terrible issues.

My point is that the guy is a customer and he shouldn't insult him no matter what ..his reaction was unprofessional..Somebody made a complaint...resolve the issue and give him the time frame ,he is likely to get the money . God knows how many times that guy lost bets and he finally won and now you r telling him stories . I'm judging from the kokobet guy's post not even from the OP's .
Re: . by mayorkyzo: 2:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
This idowu guy has the worst customer service I've ever seen..his replies here are very terrible...soon his biz would crash and he would blame nigerian government..

1 Like

Re: . by sekem: 3:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
gentlekeny:

Just read through the reply you are giving me....read through!

Am not asking you to send him to me. Nay!!

Be professional in your response Oga Kokobet.com

Haba!!!!

Listen, no matter the problems or insults a customer of MTN, GLO or AIRTEL gives to them, they will not even respond with harsh words.

Bros, i repeat your words are too harsh. Just read thru the response you have me.

Obviously, this Mr. IdowuCyber gat no chills at all grin grin grin

But I don't blame him

You Nigerians can be so frustrating at times

You Nigerians seriously lack manner of approach at times

To label someone a scam is too easy for most of you Nigerians

It's really a shame
Re: . by mygladness: 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
sekem:

Obviously, this Mr. IdowuCyber gat no chills at all grin grin grin

But I don't blame him

You Nigerians can be so frustrating at times

You Nigerians seriously lack manner of approach at times

To label someone a scam is too easy for most of you Nigerians

It's really a shame
Every business is a potential scam or 'scammer', you therefore owe it a duty and responsibility to assure your customers that you are not out to flee them of their money, but rather to offer value and money worth in products offering or service delivery. It therefore means that when your customer is aggrieved, rightly or wrongly, you should never be rude even when you know longer need his patronage.
Re: . by sekem: 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
mygladness:
Every business is a potential scam or 'scammer', you therefore owe it a duty and responsibility to assure your customers that you are not out to flee them of their money, but rather to offer value and money worth in products offering or service delivery. It therefore means that when your customer is aggrieved, rightly or wrongly, you should never be rude even when you know longer need his patronage.

You're right

I know

Customer is the king

But the thing is, some customers, most especially Nigerian customers, can easily abuse this privilege given to them

They start feeling like they are so important and they can treat you with disdain as if you are not a human with feelings yourself just because you want their money

Once it gets to that stage, I don't mind telling my customer to go to hell

His money will not make me become dangote

In some cases, once the customers realize that they might even need you more than you need them, their brains gets reset one time!
Re: . by Krak(m): 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
IdowuCyber:

If you see what I said to the observer as rude then you get the point. I wished him well from his own perspective because he thinks ifyclose is a customer king so he deserves 1000,000 kings and 1000,000 Nairaland posts like this. Its a good thing.

Have you ever wondered why the Nigerian businessmen became rude? Do you run a business in Nigeria? If it was a different society I will press charges and probably get him in trouble for defamation of character first he called we owner, then CEO of Kokobet. None of these titles are true. I'm CEO Cyberbuddies obviously and there is no place on Kokobet.com where it says I'm CEO or owner or customer service representative. This is pure blackmail and it is absolutely disgusting. Thats why he got banned.

Everyone defending him should receive the same thing he gave to me. Thats if he is not the same person with multiple accounts. You can all see that he is silent now.

You just lost many potential customers with the way you addressed this issue on Nairaland.

Are you aware that thousand have seen this thread, and that each of them will talk to countless thousands more?
Re: . by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
Bottom line stay away from KoKoBet if you dont want stories like this.... do your sports betting in real life and not online sports betting.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

CBN, FMDQ Boost Market Confidence With Fixed Income Settlement Solution / Lifeplus Foundation International - Start Your Agric Business / Recharge Card Business: Silent Money Maker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.