Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Need Advice In My Career - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Need Advice In My Career (1148 Views)

My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice / Johnspeak Uwangue: How I Broke The Chain Of Stagnation In My Career / For About 2 Years Now, I Get Paid For Doing No Work. I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Advice In My Career by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
Hello house, I'm a HND business administration graduate, and I have no connection, so I know my chance of getting a good job is tiny chance on getting a good job likewise I like been technical
I'm a computer literate @ least I know up to 70% in computer maintenance and 80% in desktop publishing. I'm hoping/dreaming to become a programmer .. Here is now my question. Does anybody know where I can learn even with no knowledge of programming language and also that can enhance my chance of becoming someone better than my parent in future so I can secure a better future for my unborn children. Thanks
Re: Need Advice In My Career by Otisjay10: 4:47pm On Jul 19, 2017
Go to codeacademy.com to learn programming for free.
Re: Need Advice In My Career by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
Thanks, will the training be human interaction or online base?
Otisjay10:
Go to codeacademy.com to learn programming for free.
Re: Need Advice In My Career by Otisjay10: 2:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
Mreyo:
Thanks, will the training be human interaction or online base?

Online based
Re: Need Advice In My Career by raydatluvs(m): 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
Otisjay10:

Online based
hello..please how you manage data with online courses with missing out on the definite need to knows. Taking one on coursera and it's telling on my data
Re: Need Advice In My Career by ITCareerINxtGen: 10:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
Mreyo:
Hello house, I'm a HND business administration graduate, and I have no connection, so I know my chance of getting a good job is tiny chance on getting a good job likewise I like been technical
I'm a computer literate @ least I know up to 70% in computer maintenance and 80% in desktop publishing. I'm hoping/dreaming to become a programmer .. Here is now my question. Does anybody know where I can learn even with no knowledge of programming language and also that can enhance my chance of becoming someone better than my parent in future so I can secure a better future for my unborn children. Thanks

Everything you need to know about IT Career, how to IT-enable your career, the various IT organizations; even guides for private practice and steps or paths to follow is in this new book.
The book “IT Career: A Roadmap” is designed to provide guidance, clarify confusions and enumerate recommended pathways into the information technology industry for various categories of interests such as aspiring high school leavers, undergraduate students, graduate students, professionals in IT or other sectors who wish to IT-enable their careers as well as job seekers.

If you have always been curious about;
 What courses and certifications best provides the latitude for a successful and rewarding career in IT;
 What best options exist for learning and acquiring IT skills and certifications;
 Every valuable information about entering, retaining and growing a career within the IT industry as well as job roles, responsibilities and top skills/certifications in the industry;
And many more; then this book is for you!

Here is a link;
Available here: https://www.createspace.com/6308353
Available in Amazon, Barnes and Noble, eBay, and several retail stores in the next 3-5 business days
Re: Need Advice In My Career by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
Thanks, will check on it
ITCareerINxtGen:

Everything you need to know about IT Career, how to IT-enable your career, the various IT organizations; even guides for private practice and steps or paths to follow is in this new book.
The book “IT Career: A Roadmap” is designed to provide guidance, clarify confusions and enumerate recommended pathways into the information technology industry for various categories of interests such as aspiring high school leavers, undergraduate students, graduate students, professionals in IT or other sectors who wish to IT-enable their careers as well as job seekers.

 What courses and certifications best provides the latitude for a successful and rewarding career in IT;
 What best options exist for learning and acquiring IT skills and certifications;
 Every valuable information about entering, retaining and growing a career within the IT industry as well as job roles, responsibilities and top skills/certifications in the industry;

Here is a link;
Available in Amazon, Barnes and Noble, eBay, and several retail stores in the next 3-5 business days
Re: Need Advice In My Career by tundechange: 3:59am On Jul 25, 2017
ITCareerINxtGen:

Here is a link;

The book is $15, is it free delivery to Nigeria? If no, what is the cost of delivery?
Re: Need Advice In My Career by ITCareerINxtGen: 2:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
tundechange:

The book is $15, is it free delivery to Nigeria? If no, what is the cost of delivery?

Shipping is determined by the retailers and.may vary. Use the checkout shopping cart sales platform and the shipping rates will show pls...It's usually between $ 8-11 for single item and depends also on weight.
On my part, first 10 buyers should mail mondraim at gmail dot com when their copy arrives for a N1500 shipping support discount (Nigerians only)
Re: Need Advice In My Career by ITCareerINxtGen: 7:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
Mreyo:
Thanks, will check on it

you're welcome
Re: Need Advice In My Career by ITCareerINxtGen: 7:15pm On Jul 26, 2017
Re: Need Advice In My Career by ITCareerINxtGen: 9:41am On Jul 27, 2017
tundechange:

the price has changed
Re: Need Advice In My Career by tundechange: 11:00am On Jul 27, 2017
ITCareerINxtGen:

the price has changed

Downward?
Re: Need Advice In My Career by ITCareerINxtGen: 7:40pm On Jul 27, 2017
tundechange:

Downward?

yes...

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Big On Youtube Without The Need Of A Video Camera / Handsome Nigeria Policemen. / Pls Fidelity Bank Test Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.