Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) (13705 Views)

Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege / Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) / IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by pelumi111: 9:05am On Jul 19, 2017
I am not undastanding shocked
Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by jomoh: 9:05am On Jul 19, 2017
Oga o
Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:07am On Jul 19, 2017
Idiots go dey talk say Biafra get hope pass Nigeria..

me I go just dey reason.. HOPE. ?

When the states hero of democracy is one who went to a court to beat up a judge, and took thugs to the House of Assembly to beat up the speaker and members in Opposition..
if he did this and still excited some stufs like ambode, it would hv been manageable... but he jus goes around eating pommo, beating drums, driving tipper with no enviable infrastructure in the state.
how do this man becomes the Hero of this people... How ?

Biafra will be far beta than Nigeria, "They claim" and yet 99.9% of Biafrans on this forum are the biggest supporters of Saraki, Dasuki, and anyone caught stealing billions ??

Biafra get hope pass Nigeria... but Aba has T.Orji was in power for 8yrs without pouring a spade of sand...yet they voted him to Senate.. and to this day have never attacked him in any form... it's just Buhari alone that their Brainwashed brain can process as their problem.

which kind hope... When Biafrans claim to be the land of the free but even before its Independence it has already subscribed to Judaism as its states religion.

Which kind hope, When 99.9% of those pushing drugs are from there, and yet non of its many bodies have come out to voice concern, or caution others ?

which kind hope When the money over everything has been so ingrined as

SO FAR YOU GUYS KEEP ATTACHING AKWA IBOM TO THIS NIGHTMARE WAITING TO HAPPEN... I WILL CONTINUALLY ATTACK YOU GUYS, UNTIL YOU GUYS STOP EMBARASSING US, BY ATTACHING US TO SOMETHING THIS DESPICABLE..

#meh Tang mma... quote me and be ready to commit suicide... because I will make u, hate urself for being so brainwashed.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by Iamsammy(m): 9:09am On Jul 19, 2017
okway:
The way lost flatttheads worship unconsciously Yorubas nowadays ehn.

First it was Kemi, they called her "Madam Nkem, the firecest lioness of biafra"

Now FFK, who FFK-ed Bianca

Now it's Fayose, the ponmo cutter

I wouldn't be surprised if they start worshiping Gani Adams and Afenifere [PDP's mouthpieces and Yoruba's bastard children]

Which of the Ibo leaders speaks for Biafra like the FFK and Fayose touts?

The Yoruba moles.....I thought flatttheads were smarter than this.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by Misterdhee1(m): 9:09am On Jul 19, 2017
But i thought Ipob said there will never be an election in their region.. Why support Fayose naw? grin The bitter truth still remains that IPOB nd Nnamdi Kanu are Pdp agents. How come kanu has never attacked any Pdp leader since the agitation started or are they not part of the corrupt and disorganized establishment tongue
Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by hammerF: 9:10am On Jul 19, 2017
Well wat can i say, the man did everything right.

Y we no go support am?

People think we hate other tribes but they are wrong, we have a heart of gold but hate heartlessness.

His tribes men though tend to be heartless and our fight is with that.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by Agimor(m): 9:10am On Jul 19, 2017
grin grin This is what Fayose wants to capitalize on. Little wonder he's bracing up for the Presidency.
Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by Misterdhee1(m): 9:11am On Jul 19, 2017
hammerF:
Well wat can i say, the man did everything right.

Y we no go support am?

People think we hate other tribes but they are wrong, we have a heart of gold but hate heartlessness.

His tribes men though tend to be heartless and our fight is with that.
You can love him, yeah. But the man is gunning for presidency in the Zoo.. Isn't that against the whole Biafra nonsense?
Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by AntiWailer: 9:12am On Jul 19, 2017
Lol.

They love anything PDP.

They will soon persuade albino to contest for senate or Gov of Anambra

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by obailala(m): 9:13am On Jul 19, 2017
IPOB has always proven itself to just be an anti-buhati movement and nothing more. Anything which criticises buhati is a friend of ipob, no wonder a rabid igbo critic like FFK could suddenly be embraced as hero by ipob in 2017.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by ApexPredator: 9:13am On Jul 19, 2017
Pure propaganda. This video is old and IPOB showed love to Fayose because he expressed solidarity with Nnamdi Kanu during his trial not because he declared for presidency. You people are just too pathetic trying to taint the movement.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by hammerF: 9:14am On Jul 19, 2017
Misterdhee1:

You can love him, yeah. But the man is gunning for presidency in the Zoo.. Isn't that against the whole Biafra nonsense?

Fayosi will make a great President.

He has the whole of Igbo land in his pcket.

Unlike u other tribes dat are power crazy, Igbo are not and will support any good candidate. FAYOSI OR ATIKU.

Buhari we viewed as a piece of shit and in power confirmed to us that he truily is a piece of shit.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 19, 2017
wristbangle:
grin

Now it's obvious IPOB are pdp dogs whom are used to taint the image of this current administration just like the way they said APC used boko haram to distract their regime.

I don't know why some people are so stupid to see the elites are creating division and confusion among the masses in this nation so they can loot more money.

Those who understand my statement will know what am saying.

I just dey laugh at the stupidity of these ipob miscreants. How can pomo cutter be their hero? grin
You sit at home everyday without job crying on Ipob. Can't you look for something doing or learn a handwork?

Very soon i will meet you under Oshodi bridge shouting Owo mi da or you might turn out to join Badoo gang since Skull mining is now the new job in SW

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by JegaQuin: 9:17am On Jul 19, 2017
anyone get that photo wey say fayose is better than the entire IPOD Citizens pls? grin grin
Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by Sanchez01: 9:17am On Jul 19, 2017
What do these folks really want, Presidency or secession
Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by wristbangle: 9:17am On Jul 19, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
You sit at home everyday without job crying on Ipob. Can't you look for something doing or learn a handwork?

Very soon i will meet you under Oshodi bridge shouting Owo mi da or you might turn out to join Badoo gang since Skull mining is now the new job in SW

I reject this in Jesus Name, Back to the sender by fire cool

Between must you always wail when people speak against the useless ideology of Nnamdi Kanu.

Look for a diplomatic way to achieve biafra. The current method adopted by the terrorist is disgraceful

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by texazzpete(m): 9:18am On Jul 19, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:
One have to be the devil... An evil spirit or a zombie to hate mr peter ayodele fayose aka the rock... Its that simple..

Or someone who hasn't been paid his salary for 6 months.
Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by hammerF: 9:20am On Jul 19, 2017
JegaQuin:
anyone get that photo wey say fayose is better than the entire IPOD Citizens pls? grin grin

Dat wont change the fact that he has cross into the SS-SE Zone and will add that to his SW zone Mr Aboki.

It remains the Middle/belt.

Perhaps the Yoruba need a Fayosi Presidency to heal the division their wicked ways created in the south.

Let watch and see.

Igbo support every tribe, we go everywhere in Nigeria, no tribe is more Nigeria than us and that is y Nigeria dies wen we leave.

Dont be buying into hateful propaganda by heartless Afonja, Igbo have supported everybody for the Presidency.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 19, 2017
wristbangle:

Stay away from Biafra matters and for the records its not your portion. Your hate for Igbos needs to be more open and people will see you for who you are.

I've never hidden my dislike for Islam and Yoruba Muslins so take a stand also

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by iamwoods(m): 9:23am On Jul 19, 2017
that is when a govenor is wise
Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by McTobe(m): 9:24am On Jul 19, 2017
bbbabes:
MORNING GUYS
it was a damn short nite, just waking up
Right on time.... Rise and Shine
Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by Sanchez01: 9:24am On Jul 19, 2017
hammerF:

Unlike u other tribes dat are power crazy, Igbo are not and will support any good candidate. FAYOSI OR ATIKU.

Buhari we viewed as a piece of shit and in power confirmed to us that he truily is a piece of shit.
Please tell me more, @ the emboldened. shocked shocked shocked
Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 19, 2017
wristbangle:

Between must you always wail when people speak against the useless ideology of Nnamdi Kanu.

Look for a diplomatic way to achieve biafra. The current method adopted by the terrorist is disgraceful
Go and look for job. NK is not holding your CV under his armpit. Use your brain for once. Stop being a liability to your parents. How long will they continue to feed you and give you money to buy MB solely for NK matter

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by wristbangle: 9:32am On Jul 19, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Stay away from Biafra matters and for the records its not your portion. Your hate for Igbos needs to be more open and people will see you for who you are.

I've never hidden my dislike for Islam and Yoruba Muslins so take a stand also

I don't hate Igbos please! Some of my best friends are igbos and If God will have it, I might marry an Igbo lady.

I don't like ipob deluded way of approaching things and how many times have u seen me attack Igbos? It is only when I attack them, that is when you will claw from your cave cave to disturb me.

I guess you always ignore my comments whenever I throw shade on fulani herdsmen, arewa disgruntled statement and extreme Islamic comments. Find time to go through my comments, you will know I am a diplomatic person.
Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by Misterdhee1(m): 9:32am On Jul 19, 2017
hammerF:

Unlike u other tribes power crazy, Igbo are not and will support any good candidate.

Hahhaa.. But by 2019, you guys would have gotten your Biafra naw.. So why bother about who becomes what in the Zoo. And the last time i checked, GEJ had the whole igboland in his pocket in 2015, but still lost to Buhari..

You guys still don't know what you really want.
Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by hammerF: 9:32am On Jul 19, 2017
Sanchez01:

Please tell me more, @ the emboldened. shocked shocked shocked

The whole point here is, u cannot be hating people and expect their vote.

U be God?

Fayosi used GEJ network very well and connected with the SS/SE.

We are not Yorubas dat fabricate stories and hate people based on our own fabrication like they did GEJ.

Let us look at it logically, we have 18 years of Democracy. In dat 18 years, Yoruba alone had 8 Years Presidency and 4 years Vice Presidency, looted everywhere under OBJ. (Sold all our asset plus oil)

GEJ an Ijaw man, came along and compensated Ndiigbo dat are yet to have the Presidency with some key post, is dat a reason to hate him?

Ok now, the people are demanding their own Country, can u blame dem?

The Yorubas are responsible for all the problems in Nigeria today.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by okechukwucharles(m): 9:33am On Jul 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by wristbangle: 9:35am On Jul 19, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Go and look for job. NK is not holding your CV under his armpit. Use your brain for once. Stop being a liability to your parents. How long will they continue to feed you and give you money to buy MB solely for NK matter

Seems you are very frustrated this morning and I understand you are still nursing pain of what an afonja masquerade did to you in your last night dream.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by farouk0403(m): 9:38am On Jul 19, 2017
Confused fellas, today you are supporting fayose tomorrow Biafra.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Targets Over 12 Million Nigerians With ‘Next Level’ Initiative / Gov Abdulrazaq Abdulrahman Submits List Of 16 Commissioners, 9 Are Women / Malami: Over ₦527 Billion Ibori Loot Still Being Expected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.