Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (1156 Views)

Have I Damaged My Manhood / Please Have I Been Use For Ritual By This Girl I Have Sex With / My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 19, 2017
Re: . by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 19, 2017
Re: . by UnknownT: 7:39am On Jul 19, 2017
cry If you have scammed me just tell me lemme know embarassed . Why!!!!!! Not fair Apple
Re: . by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:39am On Jul 19, 2017
Nigerians what a horrible set of people. Mods please move this thread to front page so other nairalanders can advise him on how to collect his money.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 19, 2017
He's the person on the right
Re: . by jingiss: 9:42am On Jul 19, 2017
Please mods kindly move this to front page.. This guy scammed us... Please anybody with information on how to track down this guy should please drop it..

Re: . by ifyalways(f): 9:57am On Jul 19, 2017
Dunno if I should say sorry or not. I Sha hope you get yourselves sorted.

Let me advise you:
Never ever transact anything with a Nlder via pm or whatsapp or BBM, Facebook or email. That is where the scamming starts . Once you advertise whatever on nld, even if it's 5n Akara, PLEASE, PLEASE AND Please, do your bargaining, agree on mode on payment, delivery location on nld. Reason:
Everyone on that thread will see what's going on, make suggestions that will protect both buyer and seller.
If the transaction involves inter_state delivery, people can suggest CREDIBLE Nlders who live in that location to act as escrow. Or give pointers on courier companies that will deliver the product and collect payment on delivery.

All this and many more are lost when you see "contact me on WhatsApp for more discussion". I for one will never contact anyone off nld no matter how badly I need the item. They are mostly Scammers. Scammers!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by ifyalways(f): 10:01am On Jul 19, 2017
Regarding the thread in question, I foresee it as soon to be Scammers haven.

The rules where straightforward, household items with pictures only. Nowadays, people go there to post all sorts of stuff with no pictures and all, and the never ending "contact me on WhatsApp for further duscussions"

I have reported such posts so they get hidden but whoever is in charge unhides the reported posts. Dunno his or her reason.
Cc Dominique

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 19, 2017
The mods are even funny. Without the traffic on nairaland seun and his mods won't be making profits off this forum. Why create a market on nairaland when you can't take basic steps to protect the users of your forum. If a thread reporting a scammer with his name pictures and number and proves that he's a scammer and the victim has been scammed, the minimum they can do is to take it to front page, for the whole world to see. But I have never seen a "I have been scammed" thread on Nairaland's front page.

2 Likes

Re: . by abbey086(m): 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
Monstertrucks:
The mods are even funny. Without the traffic on nairaland seun and his mods won't be making profits off this forum. Why create a market on nairaland when you can't take basic steps to protect the users of your forum. If a thread reporting a scammer with his name pictures and number and proves that he's a scammer and the victim has been scammed, the minimum they can do is to take it to front page, for the whole world to see. But I have never seen a "I have been scammed" thread on Nairaland's front page.
Dear Seun, Kindly move this post to the front page to expose the scammer, and also to protect and preserve the integrity of Nairaland.
Also, if found guilty, he MUST BE PENALIZED SEVERELY to serve as a deterrent to other scammers. I have personally bought some items on Nairaland from sincere and trustworthy fellow Nairalanders without any issue.

Thanks.
Cc: Seun
Cc: Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 21, 2017
He has refunded the money. Thanks all! Esp ifyalways and jingiss
Re: . by dominique(f): 12:03am On Jul 22, 2017
Oh good, ban lifted.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Beats Her 17-year-old Daughter After Discovering She’s Pregnant. Photos / Question People Ask: Understanding The Events Between Eve And The Serpent / They Say My Marriage Is Doomed With Generational Curse!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.