Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,455 members, 7,853,989 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:05 AM

Give 1 Reason Why Ya'adua Is Alive And I Will Show You His Dead Body. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give 1 Reason Why Ya'adua Is Alive And I Will Show You His Dead Body. (711 Views)

Dead Body Of Colonel Samaila Inusa Killed By Kidnappers (Photos) / James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) / Tributes To President Umaru Musa Ya'adua: 5th Year Remembrance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give 1 Reason Why Ya'adua Is Alive And I Will Show You His Dead Body. by Mruzoh1: 12:48am On Feb 05, 2010
I dont need to write much on what is going on in nigeria, cos everybody know unless you live under a rock.

So if you think Ya'Adua is alive, prove it now and i will disprove you with a picture of his dead body.
Re: Give 1 Reason Why Ya'adua Is Alive And I Will Show You His Dead Body. by mamagee3(f): 12:51am On Feb 05, 2010
Mr.Uzoh aka Mr Biznaija, this your thread is pointless.
Re: Give 1 Reason Why Ya'adua Is Alive And I Will Show You His Dead Body. by Mruzoh1: 1:04am On Feb 05, 2010
Madam mama-gee I think you have a problem with reading text. Do you need help?
Re: Give 1 Reason Why Ya'adua Is Alive And I Will Show You His Dead Body. by Mruzoh1: 1:16am On Feb 05, 2010
Well let me make it clear for you to madam G, cos i know you're the only one with myopic problem.

I was wondering how possible it wil be for a nation led by men will come up one morning to tell the whole nation that their leader is no where to be found.

To the extent that the law was broken and the so called judiciary is looking like morons. If you dont know, the constitution states that the seat of the president will not be vacant for 14 consecutive days, has that law been broken or not.

Why is it that our president was not able to speak to anyone in the country including his wife, but was able to speak to BBC.

Maybe you take a closer look at this and get back.
Re: Give 1 Reason Why Ya'adua Is Alive And I Will Show You His Dead Body. by violent(m): 1:35am On Feb 05, 2010
****thread doesn't make sense****
Re: Give 1 Reason Why Ya'adua Is Alive And I Will Show You His Dead Body. by ReachRich(m): 1:55am On Feb 05, 2010
Poster why dont u just show us the pix to prove that Yardua is dead and tell us ur source.
Re: Give 1 Reason Why Ya'adua Is Alive And I Will Show You His Dead Body. by las240s(m): 1:56am On Feb 05, 2010
stop beating about the bush show us the picture the real pix showing him dead stop talking in parable
Re: Give 1 Reason Why Ya'adua Is Alive And I Will Show You His Dead Body. by Knight1(m): 5:02am On Feb 05, 2010
Because Saudi Arabia is the Capital of Islam which declares that a dead person should be buried ASAP.
PS I'm not even sure there is a single mortuary in that Country sef grin

(1) (Reply)

Visa Ban. . Eu And Us Target Pro Yaradua Group / An Unstable Nigeria Is A Nightmare Prospect For Western Leaders / Ex-gov's Wife Duped In London - Aide Absconds With N50m !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.