Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,305 members, 7,860,754 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:38 PM

Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For (51771 Views)

Bobrisky Shows Off His New Car / Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) / Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ejanla07:

d yoruba muslim s-him is pregnant
cheesy
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
perdollar:
na socialite.

Is that his talent?
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by Tisham20(m): 8:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
who this one epp

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by mema900: 9:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
If A guy can do this, what more a girl

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by corpershun: 9:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
He looks like Toyin Lawani...wipes eyes, puts eye drop...cleans eyes...He looks like Kemi Afolabi
Strolls outta post
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by Dumbae13: 9:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
Wasted spermatozoan... So them sing siwo siwo when them born this shild
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by jaxmand: 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
http://a35d.somdengi.top/6922Follow that link use google chrome to translate it to English and make cash ...its real
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by sleeknick: 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
Where's isis when you need them
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by condomuser: 9:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
Afonjas, always disgracing us undecided
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by kceewhyte(m): 9:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ehiscotch:
It so pathetic how this idiots gets attention for being an idiot.
Look at him.. He can't take pictures without filters. My gosh! He'd be so ugly looking.
His broke ass can't even pay his maggot ravaged, lice filled, and dirty looking hair.
He couldn't even dish a proper reply to the hairdresser.
Who needs your damn publicity? .
wait is it a he?
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by Lionofdjungle: 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
I like someone who is original, not fake people like Bobrisky . Whether the guy likes it or not, he can't be a female; he's just acting to be who he is not. Fake is different from original.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by lululiscious(f): 9:47pm On Jul 19, 2017
I wouldn't have a problem if these trannys/confused genders changed their sexes to achieve something positive. For example, a man changing to a woman to become the first female(tranny) president or first tranny aeronautical engineer, just something positive. But they want to change to women to be sluts. Really, is that all a woman is good for?
Women are strong. A change of complexion or hairdo or even sex organ doesn't make you a woman.
This "it" has occupied our front pages for too long abeg. Why's he still here? Why are people talking about him? Why's he relevant? I really don't understand. Someone should please educate me

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by FlySly05: 9:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
Diznie:
He now has a title...male barbie

Can't they just call him Ken then.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by engoldzee(f): 9:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
Only $70 he dey make noise my $200 braids I made at a hair gallery here in DC na who hear my voice abeg cheap attention seekers everywhere give me road make i pass joor.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by ariklawani(f): 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
Dgunnerz:
I'm just thinking. How did this guy/girl get an American Visa
Ha !being wondering too.visa that took some ppl forever to get.and is not even making good use of the opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
And ??
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by smsventures: 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
This Yellow bar devil again

His Afonja brothers and sisters should call him to order nau which kain wahala be dis

Modified:: grin

I can see his brothers and sisters rushing to this thread but lemme look again

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by LOL247(f): 10:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
maxilly:
In my ja rule voice......... Show no love/ to these homo thugs

Correction: DMX
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by googlepikins: 10:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
DabLord:
Cant you live your miserable life without mentioning "Afonja"
e pain you, Afonja

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by Scarlet5: 10:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
Where is his penis?
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by sisisioge: 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
He wears heels too? Must be really weird looking at him in real life grin
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2017

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by samjey: 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
slyrone:
I remember this gay back then in school, he isn't as terrible as you all think.
story!
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by samjey: 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
The guy is sick!
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by 9jamusicanalyst(m): 10:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ekpa
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
vizkiz:
I knew that other lady was just trying to make the _fag trend.
What happened to this your original moniker? It's been awhile.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by GistFullGround: 11:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
Idiot, it's her Salon and there is no reasonable expectation of privacy.
Mumu, you think this is Nigeria?
[b]
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by Apoztl3(m): 2:43am On Jul 20, 2017
Dgunnerz:
Na he(r) type wey mumu dey even quick get visa pass u wey get sense

U don forget say Na oyibo pple

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by ddeola: 5:23am On Jul 20, 2017
You should be ashamed of yourself. Person sweat do this craft wey you dey show off and you no wan pay

GO AND PAY or you won't go scottfree. Na another man hussle you dey spoil so, something fit spoil your own hussle too o.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by dowjones(m): 7:06am On Jul 20, 2017
DrWise:
See, i am confused .

Apart from wearing female clothes and make up, what does this guy do that brought him fame?

I don't understand. What's his talent?

Denrele Edun is a presenter but what is this guy,,?

He sells bleaching creams and whines his waist on snap chat
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For by nefertitiram: 7:30am On Jul 20, 2017
Dgunnerz:

He is gay. That's the password grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) / Man Asking Kemi Olunloyo For Sex Exposed By Kemi (screenshots) / Davido's Mother Bought Mr Macaroni His First Phone (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.