Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Davido's Mother Bought Mr Macaroni His First Phone (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Mother Bought Mr Macaroni His First Phone (Video) (51725 Views)

How Davido’s Mother Died Of Drug Overdose On Billionaire Husband’s Birthday. / Veronica Adeleke: Davido’s Mother Committed Suicide – Kemi Olunloyo Says / Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido's Mother Bought Mr Macaroni His First Phone (Video) by philme87: 10:17am On Mar 23, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deKo1kwkwh0

Davido has revealed that his mother bought comedian Mr Macaroni his first phone.

The singer made this known during an interview.

He said Mr Macaroni was the one who told him this and promised to always be there for him because of his mother's kindness.

Mr Macaroni, whose real name is Debo Adedayo, also previously disclosed that Davido's father bought him his first laptop.

Watch Davido speak in the interview above.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Mother Bought Mr Macaroni His First Phone (Video) by Illuminatiship(m): 10:20am On Mar 23, 2022
Na una know may we too hear word and hustle in peace.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Mother Bought Mr Macaroni His First Phone (Video) by illicit(m): 11:49am On Mar 23, 2022
Star boy for life

Big wiz Babanla Machala

cool

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido's Mother Bought Mr Macaroni His First Phone (Video) by sofeo(m): 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ok.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Mother Bought Mr Macaroni His First Phone (Video) by 9jaBloke: 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2022
smiley

Debo is Favoured

Now we know from where David got his kindness.

Edited: This news just didn't sit well 'cos I know that Davido's mum died when he was very young so I did some research. His Mom passed in 2002 when Mr. Macaroni was 9 years old and GSM phones weren't common at that time.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido's Mother Bought Mr Macaroni His First Phone (Video) by alphaconde(m): 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2022
I have heard Macaroni express gratitude to the adeleke family before.

moral of the story

“No duty is more urgent than giving thanks.

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Mother Bought Mr Macaroni His First Phone (Video) by jeff1993: 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2022
Hy

1 Like

Re: Davido's Mother Bought Mr Macaroni His First Phone (Video) by midey93(f): 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2022
One good turn always deserve another

I'm still your surest plug for company registration, we can get your company registered within 4 days.
Also contact us for your patent, copyright and trademark registration,Tin number/certificate
SCUML, filing of annual returns etc . All at affordable prices

5 Likes

Re: Davido's Mother Bought Mr Macaroni His First Phone (Video) by Cmanforall: 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2022
philme87:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deKo1kwkwh0

Davido has revealed that his mother bought comedian Mr Macaroni his first phone.

The singer made this known during an interview.

He said Mr Macaroni was the one who told him this and promised to always be there for him because of his mother's kindness.

Mr Macaroni, whose real name is Debo Adedayo, also previously disclosed that Davido's father bought him his first laptop.

Watch Davido speak in the interview above.
Ok... I didn’t know there's family link between Davido and Macaroni
Good he's forgotten

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Mother Bought Mr Macaroni His First Phone (Video) by wayne4loan: 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2022
Talkative grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Mother Bought Mr Macaroni His First Phone (Video) by Gadafii: 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ok we go fry beans with red oil

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Mother Bought Mr Macaroni His First Phone (Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2022
Wow!
Popular ppl all quite seem to knw themselves right 4rm d onset!

God keep connecting me to d right ppl abeg!
cool

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido's Mother Bought Mr Macaroni His First Phone (Video) by ayodejimayowa: 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2022
One love for Davido.....

6 Likes

Re: Davido's Mother Bought Mr Macaroni His First Phone (Video) by brainpulse: 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2022
Lamba

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Mother Bought Mr Macaroni His First Phone (Video) by YoungLionken(m): 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2022
The generosity runs in the family..

It is a family's injection cool...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Mother Bought Mr Macaroni His First Phone (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2022
Duzeboy:
Like for Davido, Share for Wizkid
❤️❤️❤️
You better get serious this year?
You did this many times last year, what did it profit you?
Make mom proud of you please.
Half a word.........

Kestolove:
Davido mum died as a result of drug ovadose and she went into drugs cause davido father maltreat her alot

[/color], (Sisi Yewande) came across this post now, and all she could muttered was [color=#990000]'Ikunle oooo'.
Whatever that means....

We asked for the meaning,
She refused to tell us the meaning o,
(People play too much at dem MANNA sha!)

Make somebody help us with the translation abegii.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido's Mother Bought Mr Macaroni His First Phone (Video) by DigitalStepdad: 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2022
Connection is good

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Mother Bought Mr Macaroni His First Phone (Video) by minasu190: 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2022
And so,make we fry amala?

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Mother Bought Mr Macaroni His First Phone (Video) by moyinoluwabun(m): 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2022
My own brother bought me my first phone. God bless him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Mother Bought Mr Macaroni His First Phone (Video) by tellwisdom: 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2022
debola, macaroni . Who are they??

1 Like

Re: Davido's Mother Bought Mr Macaroni His First Phone (Video) by tempex88(m): 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2022
i have a question

1 Like

Re: Davido's Mother Bought Mr Macaroni His First Phone (Video) by temptnow: 1:54pm On Mar 23, 2022
Is this a skit or what? Davido mom died when Davido was a little boy. What's Mr spaghetti talking about

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Mother Bought Mr Macaroni His First Phone (Video) by Rolly22(m): 1:54pm On Mar 23, 2022
Same way Abacha bought me my first 4Runner Jeep

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Mother Bought Mr Macaroni His First Phone (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:54pm On Mar 23, 2022
Mr Macaroni, whose real name is Debo Adedayo, also previously disclosed that Davido's father bought him his first laptop
This is noted.

Next.............

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido's Mother Bought Mr Macaroni His First Phone (Video) by Kestolove(m): 1:54pm On Mar 23, 2022
Davido mum died as a result of drug ovadose and she went into drugs cause davido father maltreat her alot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Mother Bought Mr Macaroni His First Phone (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:54pm On Mar 23, 2022
tempex88:
i have a question
Carry go.........

moyinoluwabun:
My own brother bought me my first phone. God bless him.
Amen in Jesus name.
God bless your darling brother wherever he is now.
He is a good Big Brother.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido's Mother Bought Mr Macaroni His First Phone (Video) by Ignatiusprince(m): 1:54pm On Mar 23, 2022
Y

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car / Nkechi Blessing Says She Is ready To Be Omashola's Girlfriend / Crystal Harris, Hugh Hefner's Wife To Inherit Nothing From His Fortune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.