Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional - Religion (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional (249917 Views)

REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014 / Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional And More Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by MrPresident1: 11:07am On Mar 16
Gombs:
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES*

Saturday 16th March 2024

WALKING IN HIM

📖 ════════
As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him (Colossians 2:6).

Pastor Chris Says
━━━━━━━━━━
‭‭Our theme verse admonishes us to walk in Christ Jesus. How do you walk in Him? Who is He? The Bible says He’s the Word—the living or incarnate Word. And the Word of God is light (Psalm 119:105). Therefore, walking in Him is walking in the Word, walking in the light of God’s Word.

Think about it; how did you receive Christ Jesus? It was by faith, and faith is walking in the Word. Remember, the Word of God is your life; you were born of the Word: “Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever” (1 Peter 1:23). So it’s natural for you to live in the Word, by the Word, and through the Word.

Isaiah 2:5 says, “O house of Jacob, come ye, and let us walk in the light of the LORD.” Walking in the light of the Lord is walking in His Word. The Word of God is God and the Bible says in 1 John 1:5-6 that God is light: “This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth.”

You can’t walk in Christ and walk in darkness at the same time. Darkness represents all that limits and hinders, all that’s evil. But what did Jesus say? “…I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life” (John 8:12). Hallelujah!

When you walk in Him, you experience His life, His glory every day; you’re forever victorious, prosperous, and in health! The Bible says we should walk in the light as He is in the light (1 John 1:7); walk in the light of who you are in Him. Glory to God!

PRAYER
The Lord is my light and salvation; in Him I stand secure forever. In Him I live and move and have my being. In Him I trust, for His Word is true and never fails. By Him I’m forever victorious, for the forces of evil are subdued before me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Colossian 1:26-27 [Even] the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: 27. To whom God would make known what [is] the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

Colossians 3:1-4 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. 2. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. 3. For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. .4. When Christ, [who is] our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

1 John 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

1 Year Bible Reading Plan Luke 1:26-56 & Deuteronomy 5-7

2 Year Bible Reading Plan Acts 28:1-10 & Psalm 79-80

Are you from Gombe state?
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:37am On Mar 17
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

HIS SANCTIFIED TABERNACLE

Sunday, March 17th .
Pastor Chris

Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you (John 14:17).

‭Just before His glorious levitation into heaven, the Lord Jesus talked extensively to His disciples about the person of the Holy Spirit. He told them the Holy Spirit would be in them (John 14:16-17). Acts 1:8 says, “But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you….” On the day of Pentecost, the Holy Spirit came upon them, to live in them. In the Old Testament, Solomon built God a temple and at the dedication of the temple, the presence of God came upon it and into it (2 Chronicles 5:13-14).

But He wasn’t satisfied. Acts 7:48 says, “Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands….” When you were born again, God made you His own; you became His offspring and His living temple. From
that moment, you were sanctified unto Him and became
one with Him.

You’re His sanctified tabernacle today. He sanctified
your vessel, your body to become His house. You’re God’s dwelling place; He literally lives inside you. And because He lives in you, He speaks through you and walks in you (2 Corinthians 6:16). He manifests Himself in and through you.

When Jesus walked the earth, He said, “…the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works” (John 14:10); He was referring to the Holy Spirit. The same Holy Spirit dwells in you today. His power is at work in you just as it was at work in Jesus.

This is the essence of Christianity; it’s what Jesus brought and made possible: you becoming God’s sanctified and living tabernacle. The great God of glory lives in you today through the Holy Spirit. What a blessing! Always honour the Spirit; fellowship with Him often. He’s all you need for a life of the miraculous and the supernatural every day.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for the presence of the Holy Spirit in me; I’m filled with God. Therefore, there’s no room for sickness, disease, anger, jealousy or anything of darkness in me. I’m full of light, and I light up my world. I’m never alone because the Holy Spirit is forever in me and with me; He’s my ever-present help in time of need! Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY: || 2 Corinthians 6:14-16 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? 15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? 16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in [them]; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. ||

|| 1 Corinthians 3:16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and [that] the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? ||

|| John 14:16-17 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 17 [Even] the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. ||

|| 1 Corinthians 6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost [which is] in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 1:57-80 & Deuteronomy 8-10

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 28:11-20 & Psalm 81-82
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:52am On Mar 18

WE LIVE ABOVE THE RUDIMENTS OF THIS WORLD

Monday, March 18th .
Pastor Chris

Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances (Colossians 2:20).

‭Being born again, you’re not of this world; you’re from above. Colossians 3:1-2 puts it very clearly; it says, “If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.”

Why does God want you to set your affection on things above and not things in the earth? It’s because your life is from above and therefore the things of the earth shouldn’t affect you. Notice again what the theme scripture says:
“…if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances.”

You live in and from heaven. Therefore, set your focus on things that are pertinent to the heavenly realm to which you belong. Exercise dominion over the rudiments of this world. The Bible says you’ve been made alive together with Christ, raised together, and made to sit together with Him in heavenly places (Ephesians 2:5-6). That’s your place, your realm of life and from where you operate.

You live in the Christ-environment where life is totally different; everything is glorious. You have absolute mastery over circumstances, over the elements of this world. There’s no failure, weakness, defeat, sickness, disease, poverty or any of the negativities of life! This is the understanding that the Spirit wants you to have as communicated in our opening verse. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for making me a citizen of heaven, living by heavenly principles. I live in the Christ-environment, where all I have and experience are glory, righteousness, life and immortality, joy, health, peace, prosperity and abundance, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Philippians 3:20-21 NET But our citizenship is in heaven—and we also eagerly await a savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ, 21 who will transform these humble bodies of ours into the likeness of his glorious body by means of that power by which he is able to subject all things to himself. ||

|| Ephesians 2:4-6 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are savedwink 6 And hath raised [us] up together, and made [us] sit together in heavenly [places] in Christ Jesus: ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 2:1-20 & Deuteronomy 11-12

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 28:21-31 & Psalm 83-84

EXCERPT FROM: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:18am On Mar 26
Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome PhD
Tuesday, 26th March 2024

THE CORE OF THE CHRISTIAN FAITH

Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory (Colossians 1:26-27)

Christianity, in its essence, can be encapsulated in our underlined words in the opening scripture: Christ in You. The revelation that Christ resides within you forms the core of the Christian Faith.

This divine union and interconnectedness between us and God is described by the Lord Jesus in His prayer to the Father in John 17:23. He said, "I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me."

It also brings to mind what Paul said in 2 Corinthians 5:19: “To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.” Think about that; God was in Christ, and now Christ is in you; that means God is in you. This is amazing.

Furthermore, the Bible says, “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God” (Romans 3:23). The glory of God being referred to here is the presence of God. Man lived in God, in His presence; God's presence was his light. That connection, that relationship was the glory. Then because of sin, man was cut off from that glory.

But today, in Christ Jesus, that glory that was lost in Romans 3:23 has been regained according to Colossians 1:27. The beautiful thing is, that presence is not just around you; it’s in you now. It's not just a voice walking in the Garden as in the Book of Genesis; that voice is now in you.

Now we can rejoice because it’s not Christ around you, amongst you, or with you, but Christ in you! When you received Christ, the glory came into your life. Your life is severed from shame, reproach, sickness, disease, failure and poverty because Christ is in you. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

Christ in me, the hope of glory! Therefore, glory, wholeness, health, preservation and prosperity are guaranteed in my life because Christ has come to live in the very quarters of my heart, making every fibre of my being, every bone of my body and every cell of my blood inundated with his presence. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Corinthians 6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

1 John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

Romans 8:10 ESV ut if Christ is in you, although the body is dead because of sin, the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

1 Year Bible Reading Plan : Luke 6:17-49 & Deuteronomy 31-32

2 Year Bible Reading Plan : Romans 3:13-19 & Psalm 95-96
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 1:24pm On Mar 27

NO BLESSINGS LEFT TO ASK FOR

Wednesday, March 27th .
Pastor Chris

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ (Ephesians 1:3).

Did you know that there’re no more blessings in heaven that aren’t already yours in Christ? Notice the past tense in what we just read; it says, "God has blessed us with ALL spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ." Also notice that it says He’s blessed you with spiritual blessings, which means you don't have to ask for more blessings, as He’s already blessed you with ALL the blessings that exist in Christ Jesus.

This is remarkable because it means He’s blessed you with untold prosperity, divine health, unending joy, victories, supernatural strength, success, and any other blessing you can imagine. You may say, “But He only mentioned spiritual blessings; how about the physical blessings?”

The physical blessings are all included in the spiritual blessings. The lesser is included in the greater. Think about it like this: The Bible says God is a Spirit. Then in Genesis 1:1, it says, “In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth.”

Now, if God, who is a Spirit, created the heavens and the earth in the beginning, it means He pre-existed the beginning and that He must dwell in the realms of the spirit. Therefore, all the blessings He has must be spiritual.

The realm of the spirit pre-existed the heavens and the earth. So, the physical or the material world came out of that realm. All other blessings—material or physical—are inside spiritual blessings. Whatever you would have asked of God is included in what He's already blessed you with.

So, today, there’s no need to ask Him for more blessings. Now you can understand why He said in 1 Corinthians 3:21-22, “...For all things are yours; Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours.” Peter echoes the same truth in 2 Peter 1:3, saying, “According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness….”

CONFESSION

I’m in Christ, therefore, I enjoy all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ. I enjoy prosperity, health, joy, strength, wholeness, wellness and success. I’ve been chosen and ordained for a life of praise, joy, excellence, victory and glory in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY: || Matthew 10:29-31 Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father. 30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. 31 Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows. ||

|| Ephesians 1:3 NLT All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms because we are united with Christ. ||

|| 1 Timothy 6:17 Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy; ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 7:1-35 & Deuteronomy 33-34

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Romans 3:20-25 & Psalm 97

EXCERPT FROM: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:46am On Mar 31
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

Rev. Chris Oyakhilome

WE HAIL FROM DEITY

Sunday 31 March 2024

Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4).

There’s a misconception of the meaning of the phrase, "Ye are of God" in the verse above. To some, it means “to be on God’s side,” but that’s not correct. The Apostle John’s construction isn’t in any way ambiguous, so it isn’t about being on anyone's side. It simply means you hail from Deity. In other words, your origin is in God; you’re His offspring.

It’s akin to what the Bible says in James 1:18: “Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.” To hail from God, therefore, Christ must be in you; you must receive Him to live in you.

Recall the words of the Lord Jesus in John 3:3, “… Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.” The concluding phrase of our opening verse gives credence to this; it says, “…greater is He that is in you...;” so, He has to be in you. Think about it: He gave birth to you to live in you!

The Bible says, “...Christ in you, the hope of glory” (Colossians 1:27). You have absolute victory over all forces of darkness and the wicked spirits that orchestrate evil because of the greater One that lives in you.

Read how beautifully the AMPC renders our opening verse: “Little children, you are of God [you belong to Him] and have [already] defeated and overcome them [the agents of the antichrist], because He Who lives in you is greater (mightier) than he who is in the world.” Praise God!

You have overcome the adversary and his nefarious and sinister plans to cause untold hardship, troubles, sorrows, distresses and corrupting influences in the world because you hail from Deity! Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I have overcome all the forces of darkness and wicked spirits that orchestrate evil plans in the world because I hail from God and the greater One lives in me. I have overcome the sorrows, distresses and corrupting influences in the world. I’m victorious always in Christ Jesus. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

John 1:12-13 KJV
12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

1 Peter 1:23 KJV
23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

1 John 5:4-5 KJV
4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 8:40-56;
Joshua 7-9

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Romans 5:1-11;
Psalm 103
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:25am On Apr 02

PASTOR CHRIS

MONDAY APRIL 01 2024

A MESSAGE FOR THE WHOLE WORLD

For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead: And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again (2 Corinthians 5:14-15).

Did you know that God isn’t counting the sins of men against them? He isn’t because Jesus already died for everybody. “I thought He died for Christians”; someone might ask. No; it was for the whole world! 2 Corinthians 5:19 NIV says, “that God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting people’s sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation.”

Observe that it says God was in Christ, reconciling the world to Himself. Why? It’s because Jesus paid for everybody. When Jesus died, every one of us died in Him; in the mind of justice, we were in Him in His death. When God raised Him up, the whole world was given the opportunity to receive eternal life—the life of righteousness.

That’s the reason our message is His Gospel to the whole world. Our mission is to tell the whole world that Jesus paid for their salvation; therefore they don’t have to die or be judged anymore. Jesus was judged for the whole world.

For everyone in the world today who hasn’t been born again, eternal life is available now. All they have to do is believe in the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead in His substitutionary act of salvation, confess the Lordship of Jesus over their lives, and they’ll be brought into the vital realization, experience and union with the living Christ. Hallelujah!

PRAYER / CONFESSION

Dear Father, thank you for sending Jesus to die for the whole world, thereby making it possible for everyone who believes in His substitutionary work, and confesses His Lordship, to receive eternal life. Thank you for eternal life in me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

2 Corinthians 5:18-20; Mark 16:15-16; 1 John 5:13

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Luke 9:1-17; Joshua 10-12

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Romans 5:12-21; Psalm 104
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:12am On Apr 02
Rhapsody of Realities, Tuesday, April 2nd, 2024
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Give us this day our daily bread (Matthew 6:11).

Our God is so gracious and kind. Did you know that He has more than enough supply for you every day? He isn’t just into “provision”; He’s into supply— abundant supply. Hallelujah!

The Bible says in 2 Corinthians 9:8 AMPC: “And God is able to make all grace (every favor and earthly blessing) come to you in abundance, so that you may always and under all circumstances and whatever the need be self-sufficient [possessing enough to require no aid or support and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation].” He wants you to have, not only for yourself, but enough to help others.

Therefore, for every day in God’s calendar and plan for your life, in His structure of things, there’re supplies set aside for you. Psalm 68:19 says, “Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. In this Year of Redemption, make up your mind to redeem every blessing that God has ordained for you.

Each one of us has a heavenly account. Call forth your supply even now. Some people have never taken possession of that which belongs to them since they became Christians. They have leftover supplies that have accumulated over time. It’s time to cash out! It’s time to draw from your heavenly account. How?

It’s through your faith-filled affirmations—your confession of the Word! The Lord Jesus said you shall have what you say (Mark 11:23). In Psalm 45:1, the Psalmist said, “…my tongue is the pen of a ready writer.”

Your tongue is the pen; use it now to sign your “coupons and vouchers” and turn them in for actual value. Hallelujah! You say, “Today, there’s an overflow of favour and resources for me, and I take possession. The Lord has supplied all that I require for life and godliness according to the riches of His glory in Christ Jesus. Amen.”
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
🙏PRAYER
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Everything I require—the men, materials, resources, etc.—for life and godliness is available to me by free course! My life is a daily expression of the supernatural. I’ll never be broke, because I’m plugged into an unending, supernatural supply in Christ Jesus. Amen.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
📖FURTHER STUDY
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✅Philippians 4:19;
19 And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.

✅Psalm 23:1-2
1 The Lord is my shepherd;
I shall not [a]want.
2 He makes me to lie down in [b]green pastures;
He leads me beside the [c]still waters.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
📖1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 9:18-36; Joshua 13-15

📖2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Romans 6:1-11; Psalm 105
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:26am On Apr 10

CONSTANTLY ENERGIZED

Wednesday, April 10th .
Pastor Chris

But you, beloved, build yourselves up [founded] on your most holy faith [make progress, rise like an edifice higher and higher], praying in the Holy Spirit (Jude 1:20 AMPC).

What the Bible says in Isaiah 40:31 needs to be properly understood. It says, "But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength..." Some have read this and ran off with the notion that to be constantly energized, strengthened or invigorated spiritually, you have to "wait on the Lord"; in other words, fast for a protracted period.

Well, fasting is an important spiritual exercise, but someone can fast for 40 days and 40 nights and still not have their strength renewed. In the New Testament, the Lord provides us a sure and effective means to be constantly rejuvenated and invigorated spiritually: being filled with the Spirit.

Ephesians 5:18-20 says, "And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit; Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord; Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ." This is the answer. Stay perpetually filled with the Spirit, studying and speaking the Word, and praying in tongues. When you do this, you're constantly energized.

Paul tells us, "He that speaketh in an unknown tongue edifieth himself..." (1 Corinthians 14:4). In other words, when you speak in tongues, you're invigorated, revitalized, refreshed, energized and edified. There's a transformation in your life, and your spirit is conditioned for success, excellence, prosperity and victory.

When you speak in tongues a lot, the words of Jesus in John 7:38 become your everyday reality: "He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water." What a blessing it is to be able to build up yourself like an edifice, formidable and able to withstand anything and win always as you pray in tongues.

CONFESSION

I'm invigorated, vitalized, refreshed, energized and edified even now by the Spirit as I speak in tongues. My inner man is built up strong, and I constantly walk in dominion over all adversities and the adversary; out of my belly flow gushers of living waters, words of salvation, healing, power and strength, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || 1 Corinthians 14:4 AMPC He who speaks in a [strange] tongue edifies and improves himself, but he who prophesies [interpreting the divine will and purpose and teaching with inspiration] edifies and improves the church and promotes growth [in Christian wisdom, piety, holiness, and happiness]. ||

|| John 7:37-39 In the last day, that great [day] of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. 38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. 39 (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet [given]; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.) ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 12:22-48 & Judges 9

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Romans 9:1-13 & Psalm 116-117
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:22am On Apr 16

POWER TO HEAL

Tuesday, April 16th .
Pastor Chris

And these signs shall follow them that believe...they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover (Mark 16:17-18).

Did you know that when it comes to healing the sick, we're the ones God asked to do it? He gave us power to heal. In our theme scripture, the Lord Jesus didn't say the believing ones shall pray to me to heal the sick; rather, He said, they shall lay hands on the sick, and the sick shall be healed.

Then in Luke 10:9, He was just as direct when He sent His disciples out to preach the Gospel. He said, "...heal the sick...and say unto them, the kingdom of God is come nigh unto you." Also, He told them, "And as ye go, preach, saying, the kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give" (Matthew 10:7-cool.

Remarkably, He didn't say, "pray for the sick"; rather, He said, "heal the sick." Hallelujah! In Acts 3, Peter exemplified this authority to heal the sick when he encountered a man who had been crippled from birth at the Temple gate. He declared, "...Silver and gold have I none, but such as l have give I thee; in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, rise up and walk" (Acts 3:6). This wasn't a plea or a prayer; Peter simply acted on the Words of the Master; He used the Name of Jesus as a powerful instrument.

In Acts 3:16, he further emphasized the power of the Name of Jesus when he said that faith in His Name had made the formerly lame man strong: "And his name through faith in his name hath made this man strong, whom ye see and know: yea, the faith which is by him hath given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all."

One of the most beautiful things about Christianity is the blessing of using the Name of Jesus. When you speak or proclaim healing for the sick in His Name, your words are effective, producing exactly what they talk about. Even now, go ahead and make declarations in His Name about your health and that of your loved ones. Proclaim healing for many today who are sick and in hospitals. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for granting me the power of attorney to use the Name of Jesus and bring healing and health to the sick. Even now, I proclaim healing for many today who are in hospitals and might have been given up to die; the handwriting of death concerning them is cancelled, and they're restored to sound health, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Luke 9:2 And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick. ||

|| Acts 3:1-8 Now Peter and John went up together into the temple at the hour of prayer, [being] the ninth [hour]. 2 And a certain man lame from his mother's womb was carried, whom they laid daily at the gate of the temple which is called Beautiful, to ask alms of them that entered into the temple; 3 Who seeing Peter and John about to go into the temple asked an alms. 4 And Peter, fastening his eyes upon him with John, said, Look on us. 5 And he gave heed unto them, expecting to receive something of them. 6 Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk. 7 And he took him by the right hand, and lifted [him] up: and immediately his feet and ancle bones received strength. 8 And he leaping up stood, and walked, and entered with them into the temple, walking, and leaping, and praising God. ||

|| Philippians 2:9-11 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of [things] in heaven, and [things] in earth, and [things] under the earth; 11 And [that] every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ [is] Lord, to the glory of God the Father. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 15:11-32 & Ruth 1-4

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Romans 11:13-24 & Psalm 119:105-128

1 Like

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:50am On Apr 18
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

📅 THURS. 18TH APRIL 2024

ESTABLISHED IN THE TRUTH

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 
I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour, Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth (1 Timothy 2:1-4).

Pastor Chris Says
━━━━━━━━━━
The Greek word translated "knowledge" in the scripture above is "epignosis." It means full, exact or precise knowledge. God wants all men to be saved and to come to the full, exact or precise knowledge of the truth. If this weren't possible, He wouldn't have said so. This is His desire.

It's also the reason He set ministers and ministries in place as gifts to the Church: "And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers. For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ" (Ephesians 4:11-13).

God wants you built up and established in the Word until you come to such a high level of faith and knowledge of the Son of God-mature and fully grown in the Lord. As you develop in Christ and in the things of the Spirit, and as you increase in the revelation knowledge of the Word, you're able to tame circumstances and live above the elements of this world.

When you have precise knowledge of the truth-the truth about Christ and what He's done for you and in you-your life will be an endless stream of peace, joy and victories. Get to know the truth.

For example, Psalm 87:3 says, "Glorious things are spoken of thee, O city of God." Then in Psalm 50:2, the Bible says, "Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God hath shined." Hallelujah! God shines through you, not cancer, diabetes, kidney failure, poverty or any of the negativities of this world. You're the perfection of beauty.

When you stand in front of the mirror, look at yourself and say, "I know who I am; greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. My life is for the glory of God because Christ lives in me." Be established in these truths. Hallelujah!

🙏 P R A Y E R
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Dear Father, I thank you for granting me absolute and exact knowledge of your Word, far removed from assumptions, doubts and uncertainties. I function by the Spirit of wisdom and knowledge in all my endeavours, fruitful in every good work. Christ is the glory of my life and by His grace, I reign triumphantly every day, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

📖 FURTHER STUDY:
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
2 Peter 1:2-4; grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,
[3] according as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:
[4] whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Philemon 1:6; that the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus.

Colossians 1:9-10: For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;
[10] that ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 17:1-19 & 1 Samuel 3-7

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Romans 12:1-8 & Psalm 119:145-160

Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:41am On Apr 24
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

*A MANIFESTATION OF HIS GOODNESS*

Wednesday, April 24th .
Pastor Chris

_*The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows) (John 10:10 AMPC).*_

The Lord Jesus said He came that we may have and enjoy life to the full. Aren't you glad about that? He lived and died, and came back to life to see to it that nothing cheats you out of His perfect will for you.

In 3 John 1:2, He said, _*"Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth."*_ In this verse, the Apostle John describes the comprehensive prosperity of the human person, which includes spiritual, material and physical well-being.

God knows that without sound health, you can't enjoy the life that He gave you. That's why He sent us to heal the sick. Divine healing is a manifestation of His goodness. Acts 10:38 further reinforces this truth. It says, _*"How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him."*_

God sent Jesus, and He went about doing good, healing all those who were oppressed of the devil. The Bible shows that He gave us the same charge. He said in Matthew 10:8, _*"Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give."*_

Luke 9:2 says, referring to the disciples, _*"And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick."*_ Hallelujah! Think about Peter and John at the gate of the temple called Beautiful. They encountered a man who had been lame from birth, begging for alms. The Bible says, _*"Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk"*_ (Acts 3:6).

The man, previously unable to walk, was healed instantly, and he entered the temple with Peter and John, praising God. The crowd, astonished at the miraculous healing, saw in the hitherto lame man the manifestation of the goodness of God. God doesn't want people sick, weak, or broken. That's why He sent us to take healing to the nations. Hallelujah!

*CONFESSION*

*I declare that Satan has nothing in me, for I walk in the transcendent, victorious and ever-triumphant life in Christ Jesus. I'm a partaker of the divine nature, with a life that's sickness-proof, in Jesus' Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Hebrews 2:14-15* Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; 15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage. *||*

*||* *Matthew 10:7-8* And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. 8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give. *||*

*||* *1 John 3:8* He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Luke 20:20-21:1-4 & 1 Samuel 20-22

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Romans 15:10-19 & Psalm 129-130

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (Reply)

Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar / A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS) / Marine Spirits...what Are They?how To Identify Them And Defeat Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.