Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,462 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

What Are Your Favourite Quotes From The Game Of Thrones - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are Your Favourite Quotes From The Game Of Thrones (3302 Views)

10 Key Quotes From President Buhari’s 2018 Democracy Day Speech / 17 Powerful Quotes From Obasanjo’s Letter Criticising Buhari / Favourite Quotes From APC And The Law Of Karma: Choose Your Best Quote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Favourite Quotes From The Game Of Thrones by PointB: 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms, Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons.

Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, First of Her Name, the Unburnt, Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains, and Mother of Dragons.

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Favourite Quotes From The Game Of Thrones by PointB: 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
You know nothing Jon Snow!

5 Likes

Re: What Are Your Favourite Quotes From The Game Of Thrones by obaaderemi: 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
ExpensiveG:

grin
Wa sere! How did you find that out?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Favourite Quotes From The Game Of Thrones by ExpensiveG: 5:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
obaaderemi:
Wa sere! How did you find that out?

My guy grin

nothing wey Google no get

grin

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Favourite Quotes From The Game Of Thrones by Sall(m): 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
spartan117:
"Things I do because of love"-Jamie lanister when he threw Brandon stark down d tower and crippled him.

I think that was in the first season. Really feel for Brandon stark, I think he will have more roles to play in season 7.
Re: What Are Your Favourite Quotes From The Game Of Thrones by Sall(m): 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
ExpensiveG:
THERE ARE NO MEN like ME,

THERE'S ONLY ME

grin ~Jamie

Have always been sceptical about ( PRTYR BAELISH) from the beginning . He is an evil plotter.
Re: What Are Your Favourite Quotes From The Game Of Thrones by Sall(m): 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ever8054:
Buhari is not sick..even yesterday he was seen playing football in London and will be back tomorrow-..Lai-mohammed.. grin
And were did you get that from focus on the tread.
Re: What Are Your Favourite Quotes From The Game Of Thrones by spartan117(m): 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
Sall:

I think that was in the first season. Really feel for Brandon stark, I think he will have more roles to play in season 7.
Yeah

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Favourite Quotes From The Game Of Thrones by 6cence: 5:36pm On Jul 19, 2017
We are the last lannister that counts.
SANSEI LANNISTER.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Favourite Quotes From The Game Of Thrones by spartan117(m): 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
StephDamielola:

The idiot have even deleted his twitter account. Hope they delete his appearances soon from #GOT
I don't get it Why all the hate,what did he do wrong?

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Favourite Quotes From The Game Of Thrones by SaintMorris: 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

Little Finger (Lord Baylish)

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Favourite Quotes From The Game Of Thrones by SaintMorris: 6:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
Sall:

Have always been sceptical about ( PRTYR BAELISH) from the beginning . He is an evil plotter.
Lord Baylish isn't evil, he's ambitious and doesn't care how he achieves it.

Lord Baylish is my favorite in the series, doesn't make me a horrible person smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Favourite Quotes From The Game Of Thrones by SaintMorris: 6:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
StephDamielola:
'We go forward. Only forward.' Stannis Baratheon
Stannis was a fool... he was a born ruler, he's bold, tough and articulate. But he was a fool cry

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Favourite Quotes From The Game Of Thrones by edo3(m): 6:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
In the game of throne,,its either you live or die cos there is no middle ground.

jeoffrey 's mother.

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Favourite Quotes From The Game Of Thrones by Atigba: 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
''The smell in the city make me wanna FUC*k"....Shae

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Favourite Quotes From The Game Of Thrones by Bekwarra(m): 7:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
Shagga Dolf - How do you want to die? Lord Tyrion - At the age of 80, on my bed with a LovePeddler's mouth on my cock.

5 Likes

Re: What Are Your Favourite Quotes From The Game Of Thrones by Sall(m): 10:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
SaintMorris:

Stannis was a fool... he was a born ruler, he's bold, tough and articulate. But he was a fool cry
What makes you think he is a fool?.
Re: What Are Your Favourite Quotes From The Game Of Thrones by SaintMorris: 10:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
Sall:

What makes you think he is a fool?.
He let a Red Priestess dictate everything and murder his close associates and family
Re: What Are Your Favourite Quotes From The Game Of Thrones by Sall(m): 11:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
SaintMorris:

He let a Red Priestess dictate everything and murder his close associates and family
Yee , I agreed with you.
Re: What Are Your Favourite Quotes From The Game Of Thrones by enigmaticb2r(m): 11:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
Sall:
For those lovers of adventures. Your favourite quotes from the amazing movie THE GAME OF THRONES.....
Nothing makes the pass to visit than the prospect of eminent death. PETER VAUGHAN.(RIP).
LET ROLL..

[B] POWER IS POWER [/B]

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Favourite Quotes From The Game Of Thrones by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
"Do not forget what you are for surely the world will not. Wear your weakness like an armour and it will never be used to hurt you" - Tyrion lannister.

I live my life by those quotes. You have to own your flaws in life and accept it and life will be so much beautiful to you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Your Favourite Quotes From The Game Of Thrones by OVI75(m): 12:11am On Jul 21, 2017
This Face Will Be The Last Face You See Before You Die" -Cercei Lannister (My Fav)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Favourite Quotes From The Game Of Thrones by OVI75(m): 12:13am On Jul 21, 2017
I like Cercei Lanister,Daenry Taegaryn Is A Stupid Gal, Moda Of Dragon Wen Dey fu"k anyhow That One Na Moda Of Dragon,No Wonder Her Own Dragons Dey Carry Her Go Dash Bandits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Favourite Quotes From The Game Of Thrones by OVI75(m): 12:14am On Jul 21, 2017
Obyrnn Ought nt to av bn killed that Early

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Favourite Quotes From The Game Of Thrones by Sall(m): 10:11am On Aug 09, 2017
Chaos isn't a pit. The ladder of chaos that littlefinger has been climbing is the one he built himself.

Bran stark to little finger.(petyr baelish).
Chaos is a ladder.
Re: What Are Your Favourite Quotes From The Game Of Thrones by akinszz: 10:45am On Aug 09, 2017
what is dead may never die - greyjoy

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Favourite Quotes From The Game Of Thrones by chuksvoice: 11:24am On Aug 09, 2017
'Death is so final, but life is full of many possibilities' Tyrion

That was is reply to his brother Jamie when he wished death on Brandon Stark after he threw him from the tower and with a sorry story that if he wakes up, he (Brandon) will live as a cripple all his life.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Favourite Quotes From The Game Of Thrones by enigma3000: 12:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
The powerful exercise their powers on the powerless, that's how they became powerful in the first place..
Terion Lannister

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Favourite Quotes From The Game Of Thrones by Sall(m): 5:59am On Aug 11, 2017
With one wolf alive, the sheeps are never safe. arya stark in disguised at the point of killing the entire house of fray.
Re: What Are Your Favourite Quotes From The Game Of Thrones by BiafranBushBoy: 6:00am On Aug 11, 2017
grin grin grin angryJohn snow,,you know nothing. .hahahaha
Re: What Are Your Favourite Quotes From The Game Of Thrones by cstr1000: 6:12am On Aug 11, 2017
"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honour to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."
―The Night's Watch oath

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Favourite Quotes From The Game Of Thrones by rose54321: 6:13am On Aug 11, 2017
Tyrion Lannister :
Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.

My sweetheart Tywin:
“When soldiers lack discipline, the fault lies with their commander.” - to Tyrion about Shagga & the moon brothers.

“A lion doesn’t concern himself with the opinion of sheep.”
-to Jamie who cares too much about what other people think of him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We “ll not tolerate undemocratic military operations in South East – Igbo Reps / Just Look At The Picture Quality NTA Kaduna Is Broadcasting On Inauguration Day / Enugu State Inaugurates Committee On Repositioning Service Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.