Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,241 members, 7,839,269 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today (67305 Views)

Evolution Of BUGATTI Hypercars From 2005 To 2019 In Pictures / $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! / The Evolution Of Bugatti – Which Do You Like Most? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
Na Bugatti Veronica shocked
Re: Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today by seunny4lif(m): 10:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
Gesd:
ur English just weak me
No be English I write now
Re: Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today by piagetskinner(m): 10:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
it has the features of a Bugatti.... maybe that's a 1994 model... lol

this one on spoil finish....which mechanic knows about 'Bugatti'....common camry they will be doing guess work
Re: Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today by Paentera(m): 10:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
obiremy:
According to Facebook user Damola,he saw a Bugatti Veyron car in Lagos today.He wrote...

'As seen in Lagos 30 mins ago..for those that don't know.this is Mr Bugatti Veyron

Some years ago it was one of the most expensive not to mention fastest road going sports cars in the world.ko ni daa fun recession

Shey the owner don pay tax complete sha'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/bugatti-veyron-car-spotted-in.html?m=1

Its a kit car. Not the real thing.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today by bejeria101(m): 10:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
Stale news! There are 2 in abuja,they come out at weekends.
Re: Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today by amikolz(m): 10:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
Loyalblak007:
I was hoping to see the real thing
God will bless u for putting dat pix thr.... Infact I close dis trend to google and find it real....fake people living fake life upadan!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today by whizzyleejr(m): 10:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
Wehdone sir
Re: Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today by Gudfrie(m): 10:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
obiremy:
According to Facebook user Damola,he saw a Bugatti Veyron car in Lagos today.He wrote...

'As seen in Lagos 30 mins ago..for those that don't know.this is Mr Bugatti Veyron

Some years ago it was one of the most expensive not to mention fastest road going sports cars in the world.ko ni daa fun recession

Shey the owner don pay tax complete sha'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/bugatti-veyron-car-spotted-in.html?m=1
This is the real bugatti

Re: Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today by Shiitposter: 11:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
Loyalblak007:
I was hoping to see the real thing

The difference is clear
Re: Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today by AdultMaleNegro(m): 11:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
Obviously fake
Re: Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today by Demmtek(m): 11:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
Thats a replica of toyota MR2 covered in fibre bugattia veyron casing damola, why imagine the real bugatti anything is faulty inside or outside the car i.e tyre" it has to be shipped back to US for repairs not this dumping site you called mechanic garage i repeat TOYOTA MR2 in a veyron casing
Re: Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
That is not even a good replica. Check this one out
[url]https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=%23&ved=0ahUKEwjU6oz8sJbVAhWSblAKHW3tBGEQxa8BCCMwAA&usg=AFQjCNF1sHlk2z9QIx28jtvfnGP_UlkifA [/url]
Re: Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today by Rick9(m): 12:57am On Jul 20, 2017
Do you know how much a Bugatti Veyron cost ? Minus the amount which roads do we have in Nigeria that this Speedstar could drive on ?
Well that rubbish up there is nothing but a cloned fake car. Ok
Re: Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today by MrEdimulo82(m): 3:19am On Jul 20, 2017
So some of y'all here saying it's a fake bugatti cos of where it's parked? I guess you can say that of this jet too currently parked at a location in Lagos.

Re: Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today by megafone: 3:32am On Jul 20, 2017
Fake or older version. See attached for the real thing. Won't buy that scrap for #450k!

Re: Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today by Nobody: 4:06am On Jul 20, 2017
safiaapussy:

Is that the point I was making or are you just dumb

Based on the logistics of your question, I believe that I'll go with option two grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today by Jakumo(m): 5:07am On Jul 20, 2017
MrEdimulo82:
So some of y'all here saying it's a fake bugatti cos of where it's parked? I guess you can say that of this jet too currently parked at a location in Lagos.

Ha ha One can only hope that this aircraft is not returned to service after Baba Musiliu's panel beating crew complete their assignment of re-attaching the wings to make it air-worthy again.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today by holusormi(m): 6:16am On Jul 20, 2017
Donjcco:
A plus to the department of petroleum engineering.... Congratulations to Ndubueze for ur newly elected position as the ISEC P. R. O STUDENTS UNION GOVERNMENT.... we anticipate for more position to this level...
Thank you
Comr. DON J

You understand that your head is not correct right ??
Re: Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today by princeleo2017(m): 6:48am On Jul 20, 2017
I see.
Re: Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today by Myself2(m): 7:36am On Jul 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:
That is clearly a replica built on a Nissan 350z frame

Exactly ,ain't no way that is any Bugatti Veyron
You wanna see the real deal,come to my garage.

My peep......Hala

Haters.......Gerrara here mehnn

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today by obidevine(m): 8:13am On Jul 20, 2017
Where is Autojosh when you need him?
Re: Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today by slex(m): 8:36am On Jul 20, 2017
The brake lights alone shows its not a real bugatti besides, bugatti de lekki phase 1 nah!
Re: Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Seconded....the ignorance of that Facebook poster is just saddening. Can't he see that that car Cannot be a Bugatti? Where is the Bugatti logo sef? And what is a Bugatti doing in kazeem's shop? Not Nigerian mechanic can work a Bugatti. That is definitely a replica or a kit car.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today by 400billionman: 8:52am On Jul 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:

The immitation is great.

But its fake ..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today by marvin902(m): 9:04am On Jul 20, 2017
this just a clone..
not the real thing..
buh that doesn't mean is not expensive
Re: Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today by girl4rmspace(f): 9:34am On Jul 20, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
which mu.mu go carry moni go buy dat kind of car

Wait what's wrong with the car?
Re: Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 20, 2017
Rorachy:
Its looks fake.

Its a kit car
Re: Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today by Revolva(m): 10:31am On Jul 20, 2017
no be only bugatti veron

na bug verona grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today by Hysmady(m): 10:38am On Jul 20, 2017
Looks like replica or fake
Re: Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today by EMIOMOADEOYE: 11:40am On Jul 20, 2017
decatalyst:
That place looks like an auto mechanic workshop

The only thing odd is a Bugatti in baba monsuru's workshop.

Apparently it was dumped there.

It probably has become unserviceable and Baba Monsuru gladly accepted to have it sumped on his land probably to fantasize on it and maybe for public agra
Re: Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today by nwakibie3(m): 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
lofty900:
it's true na. Imagine psquare driving Lamborghini in their music video in this kind of background. Who will download such video grin

Don't mind me, I stopped reading immediately I saw Lier mohammed grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today by iluvdonjazzy: 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
girl4rmspace:

Wait what's wrong with the car?
is d amount that is wrong with car, shey the car na anti accident ni?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kantanka MO: Aeroplane Car Unveiled In Ghana / What Kind Of Transmission Fluid (ATF) Should I Use? / Boy Constructs 'Keke Napep' With Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.