Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,249 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Who Will You Obey! DAD OR PARTNER? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Will You Obey! DAD OR PARTNER? (704 Views)

Should You Obey Ignorant Parents?? / Your Dad Or Your Husband: Wives, Who Would You Obey? / Who Do You Obey? (for The Girls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will You Obey! DAD OR PARTNER? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
If this happens, what will you do?

As for me, if partner is boyfriend, I'll do as my dad says.
If my partner is my husband and no solution is coming up I'll respectfully let my father know that I'll go with my husband.... Then we'll try solving it some other time.

Re: Who Will You Obey! DAD OR PARTNER? by ImaIma1(f): 11:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
Did my dad forget so quickly that he gave my hand to my husband and relinquished the authority he has over me to a very large extent?

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Obey! DAD OR PARTNER? by RSVP: 11:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
My dad of course.. You've got to respect that man.

Don't know if this kinda situation can ever happen though.
Re: Who Will You Obey! DAD OR PARTNER? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:16am On Jul 20, 2017
i wouldnt let the whole issue get to an argument, but if ever it came to this, then i would ask both to SHUT UP, and would come up with a mature solution. NO woman can tell me to get up and go from my parents home (just because they are arguing). whats next... forbid me from ever talking to my parents? lol
Re: Who Will You Obey! DAD OR PARTNER? by WizzyDollar(m): 2:55am On Jul 20, 2017
"WHO THE HELL IS THE FUCKING PARTNER?"

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful 8months Old Baby Smiles Continuously In Her Sleep (pic, Vid) / Wow. Man Posts Photos Of Himself With His Two Brothers Holding Their 3 Cut / My Boy Friend Has A Weird Addiction ,should I Dump Him ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.