Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Pope Francis Storm Abia State To See Kanu PICS - CNN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pope Francis Storm Abia State To See Kanu PICS - CNN (4683 Views)

Israeli Secret Service Agent Guarding Nnamdi Kanu(pics) / Governor Wike Visits Nnamdi Kanu PICS / Donald Trump Sends Heavy Troops To Save Nnamdi Kanu PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pope Francis Storm Abia State To See Kanu PICS - CNN by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
This was reported by Biafra news.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci_l5Hl03yc

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Storm Abia State To See Kanu PICS - CNN by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
Since this Biafrans have decided to use their lives only to lie I will help them

5 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Storm Abia State To See Kanu PICS - CNN by mgdimagaladima(m): 8:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
Kaiii
Re: Pope Francis Storm Abia State To See Kanu PICS - CNN by Thewrath(m): 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
Since you have decided to make money by using a fan page for your reference,I have also decide never to fall for your scam!

7 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Storm Abia State To See Kanu PICS - CNN by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
I don't know what is giving this people the morale to lie all these things to the public

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Storm Abia State To See Kanu PICS - CNN by mgdimagaladima(m): 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ok
Re: Pope Francis Storm Abia State To See Kanu PICS - CNN by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
mgdimagaladima:
Ok

no be OK matter o. After them brainwash Igbos that they are Jews they will now lie with propaganda

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Storm Abia State To See Kanu PICS - CNN by UcheCokoro: 9:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
IpobExposed:

no be OK matter o. After them brainwash Igbos that they are Jews they will now lie with propaganda

If Biafrans lie what is your business can't u focus on your miserable jamb life

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Storm Abia State To See Kanu PICS - CNN by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
Thewrath:
Since you have decided to make money by using a fan page for your reference,I have also decide never to fall for your scam!

even if is a fan page is that a warranty to lie?

this one is radio Biafra broadcast I recorded the lie.

Since u guys like to deny your lies. if u can deny your radio

4 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Storm Abia State To See Kanu PICS - CNN by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
UcheCokoro:

If Biafrans lie what is your business can't u focus on your miserable jamb life

my business is to expose. don't call my life miserable again.

or u will chop a ban that will pass 50 years

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Storm Abia State To See Kanu PICS - CNN by UcheCokoro: 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
IpobExposed:

my business is to expose. don't call my life miserable again.

or u will chop a ban that will pass 50 years

Expose what. What is wrong with u self?

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Storm Abia State To See Kanu PICS - CNN by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
UcheCokoro:

are these lies good for the igbo youths

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Storm Abia State To See Kanu PICS - CNN by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
UcheCokoro:

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Storm Abia State To See Kanu PICS - CNN by UcheCokoro: 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
IpobExposed:

And what is your business about that. Are we complaining for the lies. Why can't u cry your own cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Storm Abia State To See Kanu PICS - CNN by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
UcheCokoro:

And what is your business about that. Are we complaining for the lies. Why can't u cry your own cry

I am an Igbo man so it is my cry that my brothers are deceived

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Storm Abia State To See Kanu PICS - CNN by Thewrath(m): 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
IpobExposed:

even if is a fan page is that a warranty to lie?

this one is radio Biafra broadcast I recorded the lie.

Since u guys like to deny your lies. if u can deny your radio
Anyone is entitled to his opinion in a fan page,just like you keep lieing on nairaland!

3 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Storm Abia State To See Kanu PICS - CNN by UcheCokoro: 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
IpobExposed:

I am an Igbo man so it is my cry that my brothers are deceived

You're not among us so cry your cry.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Storm Abia State To See Kanu PICS - CNN by UcheCokoro: 9:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
If we lie what is your business.

Mynd44 Lalasticlala which day will u ban this rubbish op
Re: Pope Francis Storm Abia State To See Kanu PICS - CNN by UcheCokoro: 9:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
I hate seeing this guy. Be careful I don't see u in reality
Re: Pope Francis Storm Abia State To See Kanu PICS - CNN by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
Thewrath:

Anyone is entitled to his opinion in a fan page,just like you keep lieing on nairaland!

I hope u know it's a closed group.

so is admin that will approve the lie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Storm Abia State To See Kanu PICS - CNN by UcheCokoro: 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
I will write a petition against Nairaland if ipobexposed is not banned

3 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Storm Abia State To See Kanu PICS - CNN by UcheCokoro: 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
Seun how can u allow this guy turn this forum into a child's play

3 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Storm Abia State To See Kanu PICS - CNN by UcheCokoro: 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2017
I can take Nairaland to court for allowing IpobExposed report what does not concern him.

What kind of rubbish is this

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Storm Abia State To See Kanu PICS - CNN by UcheCokoro: 10:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
I am beginning to hate Nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Storm Abia State To See Kanu PICS - CNN by wisov(m): 11:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
One of you is unwell but i dont know which one!
Re: Pope Francis Storm Abia State To See Kanu PICS - CNN by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
wisov:
One of you is unwell but i dont know which one!

lol d painment too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Storm Abia State To See Kanu PICS - CNN by waledeji(m): 11:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
UcheCokoro:
To UN security council abi cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why is iPod yoots on this forum always panicking anytime this guy expose their lies sef shocked shocked shocked

Abeg go and report Nairaland to Donald Trump cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pope Francis Storm Abia State To See Kanu PICS - CNN by StOla: 12:20am On Jul 20, 2017
The miscreant Nnamdi Kanu has really finished the intellect of the Igbos.

They are worse than almajiris now, never doubting and ever ready to do the bidding of the puppet master.

There was a tribe, but Kanu like a virus, has used their weakness which is generational hate to destroy that tribe from the inside.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pope Francis Storm Abia State To See Kanu PICS - CNN by Austin4lif: 12:25am On Jul 20, 2017
UcheCokoro:
they know about him and the worst part is that he is an igbo guy. he is scamming people here. any click to the video he is having a monetary gain
Re: Pope Francis Storm Abia State To See Kanu PICS - CNN by MrPolitics: 12:28am On Jul 20, 2017
IpobExposed:
This was reported by Biafra news.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci_l5Hl03yc

bro tbh, i think you need to find a hobby. you come here everyday to post fake news on fake threads to garner attention. at first you were quite reasonable, but now it's just stupid. i don't want biafra either, but you're only making a fool of yourself and not helping one nigeria in any way
Re: Pope Francis Storm Abia State To See Kanu PICS - CNN by Pavore9: 1:44am On Jul 20, 2017
Storm Abia State! cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Man Who Sold Nigeria To The British For £865k In 1899(PICS) / Is Buhari Aiding Bokoharam? (pics) / What Happened To Drug Barons Agbele And Akande, Tinubu Laundered $460k For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.