Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

APC Names Nine-member Committee To Articulate Party's Position On Restructuring - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Names Nine-member Committee To Articulate Party's Position On Restructuring (11403 Views)

Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees / APC Names Abiola Ajimobi Acting National Chairman / House Names 11-Member Committee To Probe Recovery Of Abacha Loot.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Names Nine-member Committee To Articulate Party's Position On Restructuring by HeWrites(m): 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
The All Progressives Congress (APC) notes that with various agitations on restructuring, the concept has assumed several disparate meanings.

In the light of this, at the fifth regular joint APC National Working Committee (NWC) /APC Governors meeting which held on Wednesday 19th July, 2017 a committee was set up to articulate the Party’s notion on restructuring.

The members of the committee are:
1. Governor of Kaduna State, Mallam Nasir el-rufai (Chairman)
2. Governor of Osun State, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola
3. Governor of Kano, Dr. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje
4. Governor of Plateau State, Simon Lalong
5. Governor of Ogun State Governor, Ibikunle Amosun
6. Former Governor of Edo State, Prof. Oserheimen Osunbor
7. APC National Organising Secretary, Sen. Osita Izunaso
8. APC National Publicity Secretary, Mallam Bolaji Abdullahi
9. Senator Olubunmi Adetunmbi (Secretary)

SIGNED:
Mallam Bolaji Abdullahi
National Publicity Secretary
All Progressives Congress (APC)

Drinosblog Reports

Culled From; http://drinosblog..co.id/2017/07/apc-names-nine-member-committee-to.html

Re: APC Names Nine-member Committee To Articulate Party's Position On Restructuring by Thewrath(m): 9:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
I see
Re: APC Names Nine-member Committee To Articulate Party's Position On Restructuring by OVI75(m): 9:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
Nonsense, Nigeria Is Scattering No Restructuring, BT New Con3

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Names Nine-member Committee To Articulate Party's Position On Restructuring by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
Lalasticlala see this before you roll under duvet...cold dey sha grin grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: APC Names Nine-member Committee To Articulate Party's Position On Restructuring by Okanokan(m): 10:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
Nothing good will come out of it, even the head of nine man panel Governor El'Rufai is an unrepentant critics of restructuring. The beauty of the Apc is that they talk with two side of the mouth, if for example Pdp comes out to say we will sell petrol for N40naira, Apc will come out to say they will sell at N10naira. They dont think through thier policies before applying it. Nigerians are now wiser, we will put both Apc and Pdp on thier toes.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Names Nine-member Committee To Articulate Party's Position On Restructuring by deepwater(f): 9:03am On Jul 20, 2017
Wheresoever on the divide you are on, it is very obvious, NNAMDI KANU has truly whipped fear into all, all we hear about now is restructuring, not longer change! grin grin grin
BTW Rochas no follow again? lipsrsealed

themayor4542:

Restructuring has little to do with Nnamdi Kanu. Over the years more and more Nigerians have been yearning for it. The level of noise of restructuring was just loudest now.
By the way, I thought what Nnamdi Kanu wanted was a break away?

When you see an information, no matter how strange or familiar it is, take your time, read it, read it again and this time slowly, digest it, process it, before you comment.
What you have just done now is to rely on my mention an already cocked up comment in your mind without reading my post.
For sake of clarity, i would break things into tads for you (I actually don't do this)
1. Nnamdi kanu has sent fear to all
2. What we hear in the past was CHANGE
3. What we hear now is Restructuring

Just like the Le Chatelier's principle, Nnamdi sent fear to the system, not restructuring, fear has caused the system readjusts itself to counteract (partially) the effect of the applied CHANGE and a new equilibrium is established.

iHope you are clear now bro? undecided

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Names Nine-member Committee To Articulate Party's Position On Restructuring by NwaAmaikpe: 9:03am On Jul 20, 2017
shocked
Re: APC Names Nine-member Committee To Articulate Party's Position On Restructuring by massinola(m): 9:03am On Jul 20, 2017
K
Re: APC Names Nine-member Committee To Articulate Party's Position On Restructuring by deebsman1(m): 9:04am On Jul 20, 2017
What has all this committees achieved

1 Like

Re: APC Names Nine-member Committee To Articulate Party's Position On Restructuring by magoo10(m): 9:04am On Jul 20, 2017
finally the chicken is coming home to roast, but it is rather late.

1 Like

Re: APC Names Nine-member Committee To Articulate Party's Position On Restructuring by PeaceGord: 9:04am On Jul 20, 2017
May it never be well with APC.

5 Likes

Re: APC Names Nine-member Committee To Articulate Party's Position On Restructuring by Sojebrand(m): 9:04am On Jul 20, 2017
naso
Re: APC Names Nine-member Committee To Articulate Party's Position On Restructuring by emmasege: 9:04am On Jul 20, 2017
This is the problem with APC. The party has its own agenda while Bubu's presidency has a divergent idea. There's no cohesion within the party. Restructuring was clearly spelt out in their 2015 manifesto but since the document was meant to deceive zombies anyway, the party has since reneged on their promise.

I won't be surprised if in the coming days they coin another slogan around restructuring like they did to swindle zombies in 2015.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Names Nine-member Committee To Articulate Party's Position On Restructuring by hakeem4(m): 9:04am On Jul 20, 2017
Musicians that campaigned for buhari should not go and shoot their video abroad

If you need white dancers, use albino

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Names Nine-member Committee To Articulate Party's Position On Restructuring by hardeycute(m): 9:04am On Jul 20, 2017
This people think we are foolish. Why do we need a committee when they are not representation of the people .

This is another delay tactics to sway support for 2019

1 Like

Re: APC Names Nine-member Committee To Articulate Party's Position On Restructuring by Chibudollar: 9:05am On Jul 20, 2017
What about the committee that will look into this committee

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Names Nine-member Committee To Articulate Party's Position On Restructuring by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 20, 2017
This future tense political party again...
Re: APC Names Nine-member Committee To Articulate Party's Position On Restructuring by macluvph1(m): 9:06am On Jul 20, 2017
Useless set of people

4 Likes

Re: APC Names Nine-member Committee To Articulate Party's Position On Restructuring by kissmee11: 9:07am On Jul 20, 2017
pdp is coming to overtake apc 2019...

4 Likes

Re: APC Names Nine-member Committee To Articulate Party's Position On Restructuring by dakeskese(m): 9:07am On Jul 20, 2017
ooooooooohhh!! bet y?

Why is Gov. Ortom a.k.a. the wheelbarrow governor not included?
His ideas could 'wheel' the party into success.

1 Like

Re: APC Names Nine-member Committee To Articulate Party's Position On Restructuring by iPrevail(m): 9:08am On Jul 20, 2017
Majority Northerners and bought-over southern rascals. I know what to expect, loads of crap.

3 Likes

Re: APC Names Nine-member Committee To Articulate Party's Position On Restructuring by project56: 9:08am On Jul 20, 2017
Useless evil party apchit

2 Likes

Re: APC Names Nine-member Committee To Articulate Party's Position On Restructuring by Zane2point4(m): 9:09am On Jul 20, 2017
If they are serious about setting up a commitee let the members cut across all the regions.

5 Likes

Re: APC Names Nine-member Committee To Articulate Party's Position On Restructuring by 234GT(m): 9:09am On Jul 20, 2017
Even if Nigeria is restructured, the same politicians like Amaevhi, Ngige, Fashola and the absentee Bubu will still be the ones ruling, so what's the difference?
They will still be stealing the public funds, and restructuring won't change their minds.

1 Like

Re: APC Names Nine-member Committee To Articulate Party's Position On Restructuring by oshe11: 9:09am On Jul 20, 2017
The only commitee we need from them is a commitee of UNDERTAKERS TO BRING BUHARI HOME

#NDI ALA

1 Like

Re: APC Names Nine-member Committee To Articulate Party's Position On Restructuring by LordGuru1: 9:09am On Jul 20, 2017
Truly, times are really hard.
Amazing. I took a taxi, knowing well that I have no money to pay.
When I reached my destination, I got out of the car and fled. Unfortunately, there was also a fierce-looking policeman in the taxi. He went down and pursued me in hot chase. In my zig-zag, he takes out his pistol, for fear I stop. Hands up ... he points his gun at me and says to me: ode, you think I also have money for the taxi. .. keep running joh! ... I follow you!
gringringrin

5 Likes

Re: APC Names Nine-member Committee To Articulate Party's Position On Restructuring by Jabioro: 9:10am On Jul 20, 2017
I have the results, it's as good as previous one in as much is being headed by oligarchy..
Re: APC Names Nine-member Committee To Articulate Party's Position On Restructuring by project56: 9:10am On Jul 20, 2017
deepwater:
Wheresoever on the divide you are on, it is very obvious, NNAMDI KANU has truly whipped fear into all, all we hear about now is restructuring, not longer change! grin grin grin

BTW Rochas no follow again? lipsrsealed
let them restructure their kitchen. .biafra is going

3 Likes

Re: APC Names Nine-member Committee To Articulate Party's Position On Restructuring by Wisdombankxz: 9:10am On Jul 20, 2017
"There was a country "

Meanwhile I have active 16k followers instagram account for sale. Call/whatsapp 08084334575 for cool biz.
Re: APC Names Nine-member Committee To Articulate Party's Position On Restructuring by wristbangle: 9:12am On Jul 20, 2017
kissmee11:
pdp is coming to overtake apc 2019...

A big joke. Another party will overtake the two useless parties

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bomb Explosion In Madagali, Adamawa State, 3 Dead / Boko Haram: Buratai Never Sought Spiritual Backing - Osuagwu Ugochukwu / Osinbajo Proposes PPP As Solution To Nigeria’s Infrastructural Deficit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.