Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

WOW!! Vladimir Putin Commemorative Silver Coin From Urban Miner Jewelers - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / WOW!! Vladimir Putin Commemorative Silver Coin From Urban Miner Jewelers (678 Views)

Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire / Vladimir Putin Sworn In For 4th Term, Rides In New Russian-Made Limo / ‘Pinch Me!’ - Vladimir Putin To Nigerian Student Who Was Bemused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WOW!! Vladimir Putin Commemorative Silver Coin From Urban Miner Jewelers by scully95: 2:02am On Jul 20, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGjAAp6svW8

Angelo Zachos from Urban Miner Jewelers, a long time Saker Supporter and generous donor, has this interesting commemorative item.

I will let him do the introduction :

We are proud to present the worlds first and only 1 ounce pure silver Vladimir Putin commemorative coin. Designed and crafted over a twelve month period this coin is a masterpiece of workmanship. Made to honor one of the worlds foremost statesmen, this beautiful coin will make a wonderful addition to any coin collection. The front of the coin features a portrait of Vladimir Putin and is emblazoned with a ribbon of Saint George, the reverse carries an intricately detailed Russian coat of arms and silver purity stamp. Made in a brilliant mirror finish this coin glimmers like only mirror finish silver can. Add this wonderful and limited edition coin to someones collection today.

The Putin commemorative coin is minted with one troy ounce (at least 31.11 grams) of fine .999 silver. This coin was commissioned specifically by UM Jewelers.

You can obtain this item directly from Urban Miner Jewelers

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: WOW!! Vladimir Putin Commemorative Silver Coin From Urban Miner Jewelers by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
Beautiful! Lucasbalo, you know you're my in-law. grin

Could you - out of kindness & generosity, order “50 pieces” of this masterpiece so that I can share it amongst my Nairaland comrades. Yes? grin cheesy grin

Every single 1 of us deserve to own this silver coin for loyalty & posterity sake grin

Only Putin is found worthy & blameless of being honoured with a silver coin in the entire world.

Comrades! Vladimiroch Putin is a living legend! Hahahahahahaaa! grin cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW!! Vladimir Putin Commemorative Silver Coin From Urban Miner Jewelers by scully95: 10:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
Zoharariel:
Beautiful! Lucasbalo, you know you're my in-law. grin

Could you - out of kindness & generosity, order “50 pieces” of this masterpiece so that I can share it amongst my Nairaland comrades. Yes? grin cheesy grin

Every single 1 of us deserve to own this silver coin for loyalty & posterity sake grin

Only Putin is found worthy & blameless of being honoured with a silver coin in the entire world.

Comrades! Vladimiroch Putin is a living legend! Hahahahahahaaa! grin cheesy grin

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WOW!! Vladimir Putin Commemorative Silver Coin From Urban Miner Jewelers by romme2u: 1:44am On Jul 21, 2017
I am very proud and happy to be alive in this dispensation to witness the rise of a leader in the mold of King Menes of Ethiopia, Pharaoh Thutmose III and Ramses II of Egypt, King Sargon I of Assyria, King Cyrus of Medes and Persia, Alexander the Great, Hannibal, Julius Ceaser, Genghis Khan, Napoleon Bonaparte, King Haile Selassie (the one and only Ras Tafari) and all heroes who shaped history building empires, re-defining borderlines, projecting power and preserving the heritage and prestige of their people as well as their allies.

A living legend in the mold of Otto von Bismarck and the world's most powerful leader in recent times. Who ascended to power 5 years after the formation of Russian Federation and in 20 years he rebuilt it to an envious status, rising from the ashes of Soviet Union to challenge the hegemony of the USA forming a formidable opposition in alliance with the Red Dragon to sustain a BI-POLAR world existing in perfect symmetry (yes it is not completely perfect yet).

..........and the Lord said to my Lord, sit here till i make all thy enemies thy footstool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WOW!! Vladimir Putin Commemorative Silver Coin From Urban Miner Jewelers by vedaxcool(m): 7:09am On Jul 21, 2017
Another blackman tragedy thread .... when does kissing buttr become embarrassing.
Re: WOW!! Vladimir Putin Commemorative Silver Coin From Urban Miner Jewelers by scully95: 8:40am On Jul 21, 2017
romme2u:
I am very proud and happy to be alive in this dispensation to witness the rise of a leader in the mold of King Menes of Ethiopia, Pharaoh Thutmose III and Ramses II of Egypt, King Sargon I of Assyria, King Cyrus of Medes and Persia, Alexander the Great, Hannibal, Julius Ceaser, Genghis Khan, Napoleon Bonaparte, King Haile Selassie (the one and only Ras Tafari) and all heroes who shaped history building empires, re-defining borderlines, projecting power and preserving the heritage and prestige of their people as well as their allies.

A living legend in the mold of Otto von Bismarck and the world's most powerful leader in recent times. Who ascended to power 5 years after the formation of Russian Federation and in 20 years he rebuilt it to an envious status, rising from the ashes of Soviet Union to challenge the hegemony of the USA forming a formidable opposition in alliance with the Red Dragon to sustain a BI-POLAR world existing in perfect symmetry (yes it is not completely perfect yet).

..........and the Lord said to my Lord, sit here till i make all thy enemies thy footstool

A stand up ovation worldwide for the living Legend!! VVP

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Trump Announces US Military Ban On Transgender People / . / Mike Pompeo Threatens Iran With Strongest Sanctions In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.