Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Billionaire Love: See How Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola Welcomed Her Boo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Billionaire Love: See How Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola Welcomed Her Boo (1716 Views)

Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care / New Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Will Make You Fall In Love (see Photos) / Moet Abebe Gushes Over Valentine Gifts From Her Boo [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billionaire Love: See How Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola Welcomed Her Boo by Sylverly(m): 2:17am On Jul 20, 2017
I'm sure most of you are aware of these two love birds. Musician Mr Eazi celebrated his birthday and his little bird could not hide her feelings cheesy . I wonder how marriage proposal will be. Indeed, life is Easy..
Billionaire daughter fall on me!! !

Re: Billionaire Love: See How Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola Welcomed Her Boo by sinaj(f): 2:34am On Jul 20, 2017
op Iya Basiru's daughter will b the one to fall on you grin

This guy name just they favor him.
Re: Billionaire Love: See How Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola Welcomed Her Boo by Sylverly(m): 2:36am On Jul 20, 2017
sinaj:
op Iya Basiru's daughter will b the one to fall on you grin

This guy name just they favor him.
Olo MA je..ooo. grin
I wish you the same
Re: Billionaire Love: See How Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola Welcomed Her Boo by sinaj(f): 2:43am On Jul 20, 2017
Sylverly:
Olo MA je..ooo. grin I wish you the same
lolll grin
Re: Billionaire Love: See How Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola Welcomed Her Boo by chriskosherbal(m): 2:49am On Jul 20, 2017
Wishing both of you the best
Re: Billionaire Love: See How Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola Welcomed Her Boo by Sylverly(m): 3:16am On Jul 20, 2017
sinaj:
lolll grin
If you fall on me...I'msure I'm all way up! cheesy
Re: Billionaire Love: See How Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola Welcomed Her Boo by Sylverly(m): 3:17am On Jul 20, 2017
chriskosherbal:
Wishing both of you the best
who exactly are you wishing the best
Re: Billionaire Love: See How Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola Welcomed Her Boo by ellahzy(f): 3:36am On Jul 20, 2017
Re: Billionaire Love: See How Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola Welcomed Her Boo by encrypt(m): 10:07am On Jul 20, 2017
ellahzy:
was he in the plane? was that birthday message attached to the rear of the plane?undecided

happy birthday sha..Your God e dey.
Watch hollywood movies una no go gree....whats strange about this kinda message?

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Love: See How Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola Welcomed Her Boo by LesbianBoy(m): 10:27am On Jul 20, 2017
Sylverly:
I'm sure most of you are aware of these two love birds. Musician Mr Eazi celebrated his birthday and his little bird could not hide her feelings cheesy . I wonder how marriage proposal will be. Indeed, life is Easy..
Billionaire daughter fall on me!!!

angry

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Love: See How Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola Welcomed Her Boo by LesbianBoy(m): 10:30am On Jul 20, 2017
encrypt:

Watch hollywood movies una no go gree....whats strange about this kinda message?

Don't mind her! Na so so "aki na ukwa" part 1 and 2 she sabi.....

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Love: See How Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola Welcomed Her Boo by Sylverly(m): 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
LesbianBoy:

angry
It seems your name is even more confused than you..

(1) (Reply)

Simi Picks Adekunle Gold Over Falz,see What She Did For Him On Stage (video) / Timaya’s Babymama, And Their Daughters Step Out In Matching Outfit / Tiwa Savage Stuns In New Selfie Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.