Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) (34448 Views)

Gas Explosion In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) / New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by spartan117(m): 10:41am On Jul 20, 2017
anothergrt1:
Earnng has never been easy, making the right choice and the right people matters alot,
we keep on winning in and out of regular season
call or whatsapp the number in the picture to start winning

1 Like

Re: Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by dakeskese(m): 10:42am On Jul 20, 2017
hj
Re: Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:42am On Jul 20, 2017
Y these things mainly to d north...
Re: Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by vickertony(m): 10:42am On Jul 20, 2017
what's the main cause of these type of tumor?
Am scared o wish i could help her.
Re: Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by JennieCutie4U(f): 10:43am On Jul 20, 2017
Though am still trying to understand the reason behind those smiles with a patient in such a pathetic and heartbreaking condition as this...smh
And wey those "30 billion for my account" crooners, mk dem show o
Re: Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 20, 2017
cry
Re: Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by hibee4uall(m): 10:46am On Jul 20, 2017
May God heal her.

AWAY FROM HERS: PLS CHECK MY SIGNATURE. GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by sugarboy22: 10:54am On Jul 20, 2017
Sorry
Re: Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by Igzhbt(m): 10:54am On Jul 20, 2017
I dont know why cheque has to be written in the name of Aminu kano teaching hospital social work blah blah!!. It wouldnt be nice if this hospital officials misappropriate funds donated mainly for her treatment.
Re: Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by Igzhbt(m): 10:59am On Jul 20, 2017
imagine aminu kano teaching hospital using this kind of letterheaded paper for official purpose. Not even a stamp on the CMD signature. Nawa oo.
Re: Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by Ipfreely: 11:01am On Jul 20, 2017
GogetterMD:
Prognosis doesn't look good, looks like an adenoid cystic carcinoma of the lacrimal gland
That 250k is insufficient to manage her case, cause I can't see anything listed for investigations (imaging studies, immunocytochemistry and histology) which are very much necessary here, and the budget for radiotherapy and chemotherapy is barely enough to scratch the surface

You don't think it's possible this is an atypical Retinoblastima presentation?
Re: Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by ariwokoigbore(m): 11:01am On Jul 20, 2017
a case like dis shud be treated by kano state goverment
Re: Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by Igzhbt(m): 11:02am On Jul 20, 2017
and someone like this lady will have to beg before they can get help. out of all millionaires and billionaires in kano.
I pray for you. May Allah heals you.
Re: Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by alexxo11(m): 11:04am On Jul 20, 2017
GogetterMD:
Prognosis doesn't look good, looks like an adenoid cystic carcinoma of the lacrimal gland
That 250k is insufficient to manage her case, cause I can't see anything listed for investigations (imaging studies, immunocytochemistry and histology) which are very much necessary here, and the budget for radiotherapy and chemotherapy is barely enough to scratch the surface
my thots exactly 250k ,thats approximately 1000 dollars or less...for surgery like that it will cost almost 10000$....i hope those doctors know what they are doing...cause right from the cost it sound fake

1 Like

Re: Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by YOUNGKAHUNA: 11:05am On Jul 20, 2017
Eshiet6:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim.

This Promo Will Stop on 2018

NOT OUT DATED YET.
dude, go and get a life.
Re: Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by M2dX(m): 11:08am On Jul 20, 2017
Choi. shocked , sorry oh. Wish i have the cash will just send it to her angry
Re: Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by belindar: 11:17am On Jul 20, 2017
What are the billionaires and millionaires from that region doing about it. I learnt Dangote is from that region. What about Celebrities display their wealth . She cannot be treated bicos she had no money. Buhari ran away to uk on public expenses. It's ok.
Re: Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by Decale: 11:18am On Jul 20, 2017
Ipfreely:

Common things occur commonly. She's too old to have that presentation. Moreover, the diagnosis has been made from the reports. A biopsy must have been done
Re: Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by doctokwus: 11:30am On Jul 20, 2017
GogetterMD:
That amount was shocking to me too.
250k is just scratching the surface of what that woman needs.
That lady has several sessions to go thru and even by Nigerian standards, they should b estimating N2.5-N3m

3 Likes

Re: Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 11:35am On Jul 20, 2017
These are the kind of people who need donations.

BUT...30 year with 6 kids already. It just can't be economically easy. And she might not even be the only wife.

Wish she can be helped by crowd-funding.
Re: Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by talk2saintify(m): 11:49am On Jul 20, 2017
Blood embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by GogetterMD(m): 11:53am On Jul 20, 2017
Ipfreely:

Possible, but looking at the age and the presentation of the client makes that less likely

1 Like

Re: Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by ezra1990: 11:57am On Jul 20, 2017
Lordave:
Why are those ladies smiling? Or they wishing they're the ones with the tumor?
Must everything be a joke to u
Re: Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by ultron12345: 11:57am On Jul 20, 2017
belindar:
What are the billionaires and millionaires from that region doing about it. I learnt Dangote is from that region. What about Celebrities display their wealth . She cannot be treated bicos she had no money. Buhari ran away to uk on public expenses. It's ok.
is dangote her father
Re: Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by Angy55(f): 12:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lordave:
Why are those ladies smiling?
Or they wishing they're the ones with the tumor?
Smiling for the camera man
Re: Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by juman(m): 12:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
She needs huge sum of money for the treatment.

Who would fly her abroad for treatment like how those senseless "leaders" treat themselves.
Re: Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by juman(m): 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2017
What a destroyed country.

This destroyed country led mostly by those senseless northern "leaders".

Very greedy and insincere "leaders".
Re: Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) by Originalsly: 12:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
GogetterMD:
Not in the medical field...but your comment makes more sense to me than what was posted.... seems to be an eye problem.I'm just not swallowing this cancer of the brain and surgery and chemotherapy stuff.... and the hide and seek stuff with partials of 3 sheets of paper..... and the costs. Something is not right with this appeal... but for sure..the woman needs medical attention.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patient Who Fled Imo After Testing Positive For COVID-19 Caught Trading In Ondo / Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) / Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.