Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,217 members, 7,849,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:20 AM

“this Big-nosed Minister Of Information Brought Out The Worst In Me” – Femi Fani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “this Big-nosed Minister Of Information Brought Out The Worst In Me” – Femi Fani (541 Views)

"Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours / Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra / I Have Fulani Blood In Me - Femi Fani Kayode In 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“this Big-nosed Minister Of Information Brought Out The Worst In Me” – Femi Fani by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 20, 2017
As long as politics exist, i don’t think political vilifications can stop just as it is seen in America at the moment between the two rival parties, Democrats and Republicans. Mr. Femi Fani Kayode has once again issued some invectives, this time on the Minister Of Information, Lai mohammed in response to the minister’s speech published by Daily Post on 15th July. The Post stated “The Supreme court did not raise a dead PDP, they only brought out the rotten corpse of a dead PDP for all to smell the bad odour”- Alhaji Lai Muhammed, Minister of Information.

Femi Kayode responded on his Facebook page with a long essay which he tagged “THE APC CULT OF DEATH”

THE APC CULT OF DEATH

“The Supreme court did not raise a dead PDP, they only brought out the rotten corpse of a dead PDP for all to smell the bad odour”- Alhaji Lai Muhammed, Minister of Information, Daily Post, 15th July 2017.

I am trying my best to remain magnamonious in victory and to remain restrained but this diaper-wearing, foul-breathed, big-nosed and lying APC Minister of Information has once again brought out the worst in me.

Not only has he told yet another dirty and collosal lie but his deeply offensive and disrespectful characterisation and depiction of our great party the PDP is as inappropiate as it is provocative.

The truth is that it is the APC that are the stinking corpses and the rotting cadavers and not the PDP. They smell like rotting Chinese fish and a Calcutta brothel all rolled into one.

They stink to high heavens and they have fouled up the Nigerian space with their compelling and overwhelming stench and their fecal aroma.

They should bury their heads in shame. They sought to bury the PDP but by the grace and resurrrection power of the Living God we have risen again.

They commited blasphemy and heresy by bestowing divinity and infallibility upon their ailing leader and by deifying themselves.

They came to believe that they were all-seeing, all-knowing and all-powerful. They thought that they were omnicient and omnipresent and they equated their power with that of the God of Heaven.

They sought to turn us into a nation of quislings and slaves. They attempted to cage and impose their will on the Judiciary, the Legislature, the fourth estate of the realm (the media), the civil institutions, the opposition parties and groups and indeed all of their perceived enemies and detractors by the most violent, crude and aggressive means and through the usage of naked tyranny.

They attempted to crush, with an iron fist and steely will, all those who refused to remain silent and continued to opppose them with a lethal display and cocktail of abusive power, impunity, arrogance, brutality and propaganda.

READ MORE: http://akuremetro.com/this-big-nosed-minister-of-information-brought-out-the-worst-in-me-femi-fani-kayode/

Re: “this Big-nosed Minister Of Information Brought Out The Worst In Me” – Femi Fani by taylor88(m): 8:00am On Jul 20, 2017
lol
Re: “this Big-nosed Minister Of Information Brought Out The Worst In Me” – Femi Fani by NwaAmaikpe: 8:01am On Jul 20, 2017
shocked

I can't waste my energy on a waste like FFK
Who sells himself to the highest bidder.

Re: “this Big-nosed Minister Of Information Brought Out The Worst In Me” – Femi Fani by Danny287(m): 8:10am On Jul 20, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: “this Big-nosed Minister Of Information Brought Out The Worst In Me” – Femi Fani by LUGBE: 8:24am On Jul 20, 2017
cheesy smiley
Re: “this Big-nosed Minister Of Information Brought Out The Worst In Me” – Femi Fani by ugofr(f): 8:49am On Jul 20, 2017
it's their business, mine is 2019.

(1) (Reply)

Naija Newspapers: Today's The Vanguard Newspaper Headlines [23 July, 2017]. / Breaking ! Jeff Bezos Dethrones Bill Gates As World's Richest Person / Nsima 2019: A Dream Dead On Arrival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.