Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Biafran Agitator Says F**K Jesus As Declares Nnamdi Kanu As His Own Jesus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Agitator Says F**K Jesus As Declares Nnamdi Kanu As His Own Jesus (662 Views)

Lawyer Declares Nnamdi Kanu Missing / IPOBR Declares Nnamdi Kanu Wanted, Says Anambra Election Must Hold / Sam Mbakwe's 40-Year-Old Wine Given To Nnamdi Kanu As Gift (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafran Agitator Says F**K Jesus As Declares Nnamdi Kanu As His Own Jesus by troylaurenz: 8:42am On Jul 20, 2017
An IPOB member, Nwatanwanyi Cathy in his birthday message to Nnamdi Kanu posted on Facebook, has declared that he is his own Jesus.

He wrote ;

19th july…
Today is the birthday of my own jesus (Nnamdi Kanu)…

Long life and more strength to you… Ohamadike…

and in another post ;

The truth is, I really wanna repent but havent seen any reasonable babe to convince me more on why I need to go back to christianty… Someone that will scara my head with love and I will love her so much that I wont know when I followed her to that wayo house called church… Still searching but until then, Bleep jesus…
Ogbanje..

Source : http://www.elitetatafo.com/2017/07/biafran-agitator-says-fk-jesus.html

CC @lalasticlala

Re: Biafran Agitator Says F**K Jesus As Declares Nnamdi Kanu As His Own Jesus by LifeIsGuhd(f): 8:45am On Jul 20, 2017
This one has been brainwashed...
worst than Boko Haram bombers angry

1 Like

Re: Biafran Agitator Says F**K Jesus As Declares Nnamdi Kanu As His Own Jesus by benedictnsi(m): 8:49am On Jul 20, 2017
Even though I be Igbo guy

This boy is just stupid

1 Like

Re: Biafran Agitator Says F**K Jesus As Declares Nnamdi Kanu As His Own Jesus by nrexzy: 8:49am On Jul 20, 2017
I pray for ur soul cos ur spirit is void
Re: Biafran Agitator Says F**K Jesus As Declares Nnamdi Kanu As His Own Jesus by GuyWise(m): 8:55am On Jul 20, 2017
Afonja can't you live your life without mentioning ipob or biafra, you go online write thrash screenshot it and post and feel you are winning they ever powerful ipob. I am just laughing at your stupidity keep on disgracing your family...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafran Agitator Says F**K Jesus As Declares Nnamdi Kanu As His Own Jesus by chemicalDisease: 9:00am On Jul 20, 2017
By his Facebook name.
This is not normal.
Re: Biafran Agitator Says F**K Jesus As Declares Nnamdi Kanu As His Own Jesus by DabLord: 9:09am On Jul 20, 2017
GuyWise:
Afonja can't you live your life without mentioning ipob or biafra, you go online write thrash screenshot it and post and feel you are winning they ever powerful ipob. I am just laughing at you stupidity keep on disgracing your family...
Why cant you live your miserable life with mentioning"Afonja"

1 Like

Re: Biafran Agitator Says F**K Jesus As Declares Nnamdi Kanu As His Own Jesus by ESDKING: 9:10am On Jul 20, 2017
Well-done skull miners for a job well done. But guess what... You guys are not winning the war.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Agitator Says F**K Jesus As Declares Nnamdi Kanu As His Own Jesus by attackgat: 9:35am On Jul 20, 2017
chemicalDisease:
By his Facebook name.

This is not normal.

That is true. It would be strange for an Igbo person to use 'Nwatanwanyi' as a facebook name.

Its most likely a non Igbo who knows what it means but doesnt know what context is used will go and use it for a facebook name to make it look like they are Igbo.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna Records First State With 2years Uninterrupted Power Supply / Nnamdi Kanu to Rochas: you can stop the moving train. / Does Buhari Really Hates IGBO'S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.