Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Is This FFK's Best Ever Tweet? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This FFK's Best Ever Tweet? (1641 Views)

FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" / Leaders Don't Behave Like This, Only Ritualists Behave Like This; FFK Blasts Buh / Slavery In Libya: FFK Shares Graphic Picture Of What Sub-saharan Africans Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This FFK's Best Ever Tweet? by Crocky23: 11:20am On Jul 20, 2017
"The APC setting up a commitee on restructuring Nigeria is like satan setting up a commitee on reconciliation with God. They do NOT want it"

Take a look at @realFFK's Tweet: https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/887816071788580865?s=09

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Is This FFK's Best Ever Tweet? by 48noble(m): 11:22am On Jul 20, 2017
a committee that will keep sitting till 2019...I laf in daura

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This FFK's Best Ever Tweet? by taylor88(m): 11:23am On Jul 20, 2017
lol
Re: Is This FFK's Best Ever Tweet? by TippyTop(m): 11:23am On Jul 20, 2017
Couldn't agree more, seems the northern dominated APC is hell-bent on continuing with the status quo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This FFK's Best Ever Tweet? by Aeebeecee: 11:26am On Jul 20, 2017
and there you are running commentary since 2015, i hope your new hobby is lucrative sha
Re: Is This FFK's Best Ever Tweet? by mike85060: 11:26am On Jul 20, 2017
APC has no plan for Nigeria but for the North.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This FFK's Best Ever Tweet? by Crocky23: 11:27am On Jul 20, 2017
I just love FFK

2 Likes

Re: Is This FFK's Best Ever Tweet? by capatainrambo: 11:40am On Jul 20, 2017
it's so true

apc so not love nigerians
Re: Is This FFK's Best Ever Tweet? by tesppidd: 12:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
Fani Kayode is a failure to himself and the pdp and to Jonathan. As head of Jonathan's campaign organization instead of selling the candidature of Jonathan and dwelling on campaign based issues he was busy telling us about those having body odour and those wearing pampers. He messed Jonathan's campaign bid, he should bury his face forever in shame instead of attacking everybody.

1 Like

Re: Is This FFK's Best Ever Tweet? by Adeeko007(m): 12:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
Take it or leave it, FFK brilliance is of highest class and people like him are the reason APC is on It's toes

4 Likes

Re: Is This FFK's Best Ever Tweet? by lilytender: 1:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
tesppidd:
Fani Kayode is a failure to himself and the pdp and to Jonathan. As head of Jonathan's campaign organization instead of selling the candidature of Jonathan and dwelling on campaign based issues he was busy telling us about those having body odour and those wearing pampers. He messed Jonathan's campaign bid, he should bury his face forever in shame instead of attacking everybody.

You are wrong my brother. FFK is not a failure. At least he impregnated Bianca Onoh several times (Aunty Kemi Olunloye is a witness) and made her abort it which Ojulwu could not do.
Re: Is This FFK's Best Ever Tweet? by obailala(m): 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
Adeeko007:
Take it or leave it, FFK brilliance is of highest class and people like him are the reason APC is on It's toes
Brilliance indeed!

Dubious politicians like FFK can deceive only myopic minds who chose to be deceived. PDP was in power for 16 out of the 18 years of the current republic; FFK was a part of that PDP but they never thought of restructuring until the rogues lost power in 2015.

Now FFK has the guts to open his gutter of a mouth to accuse APC of not restructuring, and of course, he gets people cheering him on as usual. I dey laff!
Re: Is This FFK's Best Ever Tweet? by SweetJoystick(m): 2:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
Well said
Re: Is This FFK's Best Ever Tweet? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
He can deceive those he wants to deceive. Same with the idiotic Fayose that can never have any meaningful developmental initiative up his cranium.

But I can assure you that once PDP comes back to power and this hopeless man sees a way to get free money, his tunes will change again.

These are not the type of people you trust.

Mind you that APC is no better. All are criminals looking for where there bread will be buttered without doing any work.
Re: Is This FFK's Best Ever Tweet? by StOla: 2:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
Just like PDP that did a National Conference during Obasanjo regime without implementation, and another National Conference during the Jonathan regime just to rekindle ethnic sentiments to sway Southern and Christian voters towards Jonathan.
Re: Is This FFK's Best Ever Tweet? by DonVikings: 2:29pm On Jul 20, 2017
TippyTop:
[s]Couldn't agree more, seems the northern dominated APC is hell-bent on continuing with the status quo[/s]
The same way Jewish miscreants and their idol worshiping leader are bent on breaking guiness world record of foolishness and lying. embarassed

Good afternoon my Abakaliki Alobam. grin

Nnamdi Kanu's vulture and its empty bambiala plate fall on all ipob touts. grin

1 Like

Re: Is This FFK's Best Ever Tweet? by TippyTop(m): 2:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
[s]
DonVikings:
The same way Jewish miscreants and their idol worshiping leader are bent on breaking guiness world record of foolishness and lying. embarassed

Good afternoon my Abakaliki Alobam. grin

Nnamdi Kanu's vulture and its empty bambiala plate fall on all ipob touts. grin
[/s]

Bros you don eat today?
Re: Is This FFK's Best Ever Tweet? by DonVikings: 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
Adeeko007:
No wonder ipob touts worship him while they insult their own parents and regional leaders. grin

TippyTop:
[s][/s]

Bros you don eat today?
Yes I have. Have you slammed your head on the ground in a refuse dump or an unused abattoir today? grin

Re: Is This FFK's Best Ever Tweet? by DonVikings: 2:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
lilytender:

You are wrong my brother. FFK is not a failure. At least he impregnated Bianca Onoh several times (Aunty Kemi Olunloye is a witness) and made her abort it which Ojulwu could not do.
You know your history my brother! grin

I remember Ffk saying Bianca shares some similarities with Linda Ikeji. lipsrsealed grin
Re: Is This FFK's Best Ever Tweet? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
Jokers
Re: Is This FFK's Best Ever Tweet? by DonVikings: 2:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
iamexcelblog:
He can deceive those he wants to deceive. Same with the idiotic Fayose that can never have any meaningful developmental initiative up his cranium.

But I can assure you that once PDP comes back to power and this hopeless man sees a way to get free money, his tunes will change again.

These are not the type of people you trust.

Mind you that APC is no better. All are criminals looking for where there bread will be buttered without doing any work.
Who hacked your account? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is This FFK's Best Ever Tweet? by TippyTop(m): 3:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
DonVikings:

Yes I have. Have you slammed your head on the ground in a refuse dump or an unused abattoir today? grin

Don't lie, if you haven't eaten, leave your email let me drop something in your account.
Re: Is This FFK's Best Ever Tweet? by DonVikings: 3:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
TippyTop:

Don't lie, if you have eaten leave, your email let me drop something in your account.
Go and drop it in Nnamdi Kanu's vulture's plate. grin

Re: Is This FFK's Best Ever Tweet? by emmasege: 3:06pm On Jul 20, 2017
Can someone just imagine how highly unserious this government would have been in the absence of FFK and Fayose?

As a matter of fact, APC would have not only killed but also buried this nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This FFK's Best Ever Tweet? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
DonVikings:
Who hacked your account? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Nobody hacked my account. FFK is mentally unstable. I have always known this all along. I know most of you lots think every Igboman supports him like the idiotic Fayose.

But people like me know that they are just using the gullibility of a few morons to achieve a politcal purpose. They want to make it seem like the people that Nigerians hoped on failed and Nigerians should run back to them.

But the situation is just like somebody running from a A Lion to A Tiger.

(1) (Reply)

The Many Lies Of Governor Fayose Against Buhari / Why Did Buhari Say 18months Not 27months???? / The Secret Power Of Igbos [by Ola Orekunrin]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.