Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Accept Biafra With The Only 5 States? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Accept Biafra With The Only 5 States? (2167 Views)

Only 5 States Paying N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC / Buhari: Few People In 5 States Control Nigeria’s Wealth / Moments When Major-general Gowon And Colonel Obasanjo Accept Biafra's Surrender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Accept Biafra With The Only 5 States? by Wisdomkosi(m): 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
Yesterday Nnamdi Kanu said he was offered 5 states but rejected it because he wants Benue and Rivers State. Why didn't he manage the birds at hand before looking for another one? Someone should please educate me because I don't think Benue & Rivers State should be the problem why Biafra should not be achieved

Biafra should be achieved even with the only 5 states. it's not a must that Benue and Rivers State should be part of Biafra before it will be achieved. Ebonyi is known for Agriculture and other parts of the South East states have oil as well. So what's holding him? Something is fishy

Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Accept Biafra With The Only 5 States? by ESDKING: 12:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is not a beggar.
It's only a beggar that has no choice.

Why should he go with only five states whereas there are igbo speaking people in those states he mentioned ?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Accept Biafra With The Only 5 States? by attackgat: 12:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
Wisdomkosi:
Yesterday Nnamdi Kanu said he was offered 5 states but rejected it because he wants Benue and Rivers State. Why didn't he manage the birds at hand before looking for another one? Someone should please educate me because I don't think Biafra Benue & Rivers State should be the problem why Biafra should not be achieved

Im not sure if Nnamdi Kanu ever said he was offered 5 states. These days, so much nonsense is written by people who have never met Kanu which makes me only believe what I see on video or what the Radio Biafra or IPOB spokesman says.

However, if it is true that Kanu was offered 5 states, he was right to reject it because has never been about 5 states or just Igbos

Biafra is the SE/SS and the lower Venue minus Edo state.

Just Benue state has over one million indigenous Igbos carved into the state

https://obiadadablog.com/2017/06/22/must-read-the-agony-of-more-than-one-million-igbos-carved-into-benue-state/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Accept Biafra With The Only 5 States? by edoboy33(m): 12:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
say no to Biafra say yes to Nigeria say yes to pdp
Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Accept Biafra With The Only 5 States? by Freemancipation: 12:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
First of all. Nnamdi Kanu never said that he was offered Biafra with 5 states. That is just a lie. simple

I will denounce Biafra if Nnamdi Kanu ever agreed to such evil and malicious proposal because south east contains 3/5 of igbos. What about the remaining 2/5 in the south south. I am anioma and I will never support a Biafra that leaves my people behind in Nigeria.

What about other minorities in the niger delta that want to be part of Biafra and have made videos proclaiming their support?

Only people who hate Biafra and everything it stands for will believe that story.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Accept Biafra With The Only 5 States? by MrSarcasm(m): 12:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nigerian government didn't offer that lunatic anything.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Accept Biafra With The Only 5 States? by dlondonbadboy: 12:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
It is all or nothing...Biafrans leave no one behind..

We are leaving as Biafrans..SE/SS minus fulani-infested Edo state.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Accept Biafra With The Only 5 States? by Okanokan(m): 12:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
Because nobody promised him anything. Persons who suffer from Narccicist Personality Disorder (NPD) are fond of throwing all kind of stories to build thier ego. Kanu is living in fools paradise.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Accept Biafra With The Only 5 States? by jp79: 12:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
because he was never offered any thing in the first place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Accept Biafra With The Only 5 States? by Babacele: 12:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
mtchew!
Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Accept Biafra With The Only 5 States? by bkool7(m): 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
Igbos feast on fetishous propaganda

"FG offered you 5states" Do the 5 states belong to Fg? Or does he think only gullible Igbos are online
Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Accept Biafra With The Only 5 States? by Victornezzar: 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
So u actually believed dat poo d mod pushed 2 d fp

3 Likes

Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Accept Biafra With The Only 5 States? by seunmsg(m): 1:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
Kanu should be bold enough to name the government official that offered him five states and an oil block. It is not enough to disclose what was supposedly offered to him, he should reveal who made the offer so that we can confirm the authenticity of his claim. Until that is done, the claim remains nothing but cheap propaganda.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Accept Biafra With The Only 5 States? by Akissani: 1:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
ESDKING:

Why should he go with only five states whereas there are igbo speaking people in those states he mentioned ?
are you normal at all?....Igbo speaking people in Benue?
Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Accept Biafra With The Only 5 States? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
attackgat:

Im not sure if Nnamdi Kanu ever said he was offered 5 states. These days, so much nonsense is written by people who have never met Kanu which makes me only believe what I see on video or what the Radio Biafra or IPOB spokesman says.

However, if it is true that Kanu was offered 5 states, he was right to reject it because has never been about 5 states or just Igbos

Biafra is the SE/SS and the lower Venue minus Edo state.

Just Benue state has over one million indigenous Igbos carved into the state

https://obiadadablog.com/2017/06/22/must-read-the-agony-of-more-than-one-million-igbos-carved-into-benue-state/

Above is bold is a fact. Many yorubaas don't know this...I have been warning them since 2013, know the population of native Igbos in SS and Middle belt( Benue and Kogi) so that when another civil war starts, you don't foolishly run into native Igbo controlled territories thinking they are no Igbos as you are made to believe. That day you will be used for Nkwobi and Isi ewu.

He who has ears should ear oooohhhh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Accept Biafra With The Only 5 States? by Arda1000(m): 1:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
MrSarcasm:
Nigerian government didn't offer that lunatic anything.
nah its was offered to a type A Zombie Like You
Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Accept Biafra With The Only 5 States? by ESDKING: 1:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
Akissani:
Follow the link the second person that commented on this topic posted and cure your ignorance.

Stop contaminating my mentions.
Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Accept Biafra With The Only 5 States? by Pavore9: 1:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
The question should be who offered the 5 State?

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Accept Biafra With The Only 5 States? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
Akissani:

Typical Afonja...people like this will foolishly run into Igbo territory in Benue during another civil war, that day, you will learn the hard way.

Hope you learned something today...useless afonja.
http://thenationonlineng.net/agony-igbos-benue/

3 Likes

Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Accept Biafra With The Only 5 States? by fasterwell(m): 1:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
Wisdomkosi:
Yesterday Nnamdi Kanu said he was offered 5 states but rejected it because he wants Benue and Rivers State. Why didn't he manage the birds at hand before looking for another one? Someone should please educate me because I don't think Benue & Rivers State should be the problem why Biafra should not be achieved

He didn't accept because he later realised that the Federal Government of Nigeria are never willing to release a single community accross the country to Biafra.

Those he claimed gave the offer were impersonating the govt and any attempt to declare Biafra will unleash the wrath of the Nigerian military upon him.

If you believed that the FG offered Nnamdi Kanu anything apart bail because his health, then you will believe anything.

Is he not the same Nnamdi Kanu that said Abians are the of Christ as he was the father of the wife of Christ.

Dude is just fooling those he can fool sha
Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Accept Biafra With The Only 5 States? by Wisdomkosi(m): 1:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
fasterwell:

He didn't accept because he later realised that the Federal Government of Nigeria are never willing to release a single community accross the country to Biafra.

Those he claimed gave the offer were impersonating the govt and any attempt to declare Biafra will unleash the wrath of the Nigerian military upon him.

If you believed that the FG offered Nnamdi Kanu anything apart bail because his health, then you will believe anything.

Is he not the same Nnamdi Kanu that said Abians are the of Christ as he was the father of the wife of Christ.

Dude is just fooling those he can fool sha

Lol
Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Accept Biafra With The Only 5 States? by Babalegba(m): 1:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
drake2000x:

Above is bold is a fact. Many yorubaas don't know this...I have been warning them since 2013, know the population of native Igbos in SS and Middle belt( Benue and Kogi) so that when another civil war starts, you don't foolishly run into native Igbo controlled territories thinking they are no Igbos as you are made to believe. That day you will be used for Nkwobi and Isi ewu.

He who has ears should ear oooohhhh
Thank you for confirming that you are cannibals. We always suspected but your confirmation erased any doubt

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Accept Biafra With The Only 5 States? by fasterwell(m): 1:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
ESDKING:

And you believed he was given 5 states for Biafra and also an oil boc and a mansion in Dubai to forget Biafra?

Abeg check that talk na
Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Accept Biafra With The Only 5 States? by fasterwell(m): 1:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
Freemancipation:
First of all. Nnamdi Kanu never said that he was offered Biafra with 5 states. That is just a lie. simple

I will denounce Biafra if Nnamdi Kanu ever agreed to such evil and malicious proposal because south east contains 3/5 of igbos. What about the remaining 2/5 in the south south. I am anioma and I will never support a Biafra that leaves my people behind in Nigeria.

What about other minorities in the niger delta that want to be part of Biafra and have made videos proclaiming their support?

Only people who hate Biafra and everything it stands for will believe that story.

Charity they say begins at home

Tell Nnamdi Kanu that the people of Ukwa West in Abia State ( his own state ) are sufferring despite all the oil revenues that comes to Abia from the FG because of Ukwa West oil.

Abi na Hausa, Fulani or Yoruba man dey rule Abia state ni?

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Accept Biafra With The Only 5 States? by Warship: 2:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
What of Igbos in the SS and Benue. Do you expect him to abandon his people.?
Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Accept Biafra With The Only 5 States? by fasterwell(m): 2:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
It is all or nothing...Biafrans leave no one behind..

We are leaving as Biafrans..SE/SS minus fulani-infested Edo state.

No Biafra simple and nobody, i repeat noboy will give any community to Biafra
Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Accept Biafra With The Only 5 States? by Warship: 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
fasterwell:

And you believed he was given 5 states for Biafra and also an oil boc and a mansion in Dubai to forget Biafra?

Abeg check that talk na

Those who work in the Intelligence Service know about the deal Buhari offered him to silent him

2 Likes

Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Accept Biafra With The Only 5 States? by Freemancipation: 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2017
fasterwell:

Charity they say begins at home

Tell Nnamdi Kanu that the people of Ukwa West in Abia State ( his own state ) are sufferring despite all the oil revenues that comes to Abia from the FG because of Ukwa West oil.

Abi na Hausa, Fulani or Yoruba man dey rule Abia state ni?

How is that his fault? Did he create the exploitive system in place? Last I checked, there is no resource control laws in Nigeria. What do you want Nnamdi Kanu to do? Do want him to go rob CBN?
Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Accept Biafra With The Only 5 States? by policy12: 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2017
Hope its not about the oil and fertile land
Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Accept Biafra With The Only 5 States? by Warship: 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2017
Freemancipation:

My brother to be honest with you, Kanu was offered that deal.?

Take note that you heard from an secret intelligence source

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Accept Biafra With The Only 5 States? by fasterwell(m): 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
Warship:

Those who work in the Intelligence Service know about the deal Buhari offered him to silent him

May the dog in Ogun State called buhari made the offer to kanu but HIS EXCELLENCY (GENERAL) MUHAMMADU BUHARI GCFR,
Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Accept Biafra With The Only 5 States? by Freemancipation: 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2017
Warship:

My brother to be honest with you, Kanu was offered that deal.?

Take note that you heard from an secret intelligence source

Even if he was offered such a deal. He didn't take it at the end. That's what matters. They want to separate Igbo communities because of oil. That's why some clans are found both in the SE and SS

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News:nothing Will Stop APC From Leaving Asorock In 2019 - Gov.wike / Herdsmen Say ‘all Lands Belong To Buhari,’ Attack, Rape Women In Delta / Breaking: Cancel Collation Of Results At Yarimawa Ward, Tofa Lga, Kano: Ro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.