Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,201 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide After Video Leaks - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide After Video Leaks (4758 Views)

Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta / Bayelsa Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Quarrel With Girlfriend. Photos / Pastor’s Daughter Commits Suicide After S*x Video Leaks On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide After Video Leaks by Lindalilian: 12:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
According to the deceased’s boyfriend,a 21-year-old girl from Mpumalanga was left with no option but to take her own life after a video of her mastur_bating found its way to the social media without her knowledge. The boyfriend added that the girl (name withheld) was shocked to learn of the video’s virality on Facebook after one of her friends alerted her to search a certain Facebook group where the video was being circulated. ”She called me in the wee hours of Wednesday and I could feel that she was emotionally charged as I also knew that she was someone who was not talkative”, said her friend, who only identified herself as Zodwa. Continue after this commercial break... According to further investigations it is said she recorded herself mast_urbating with a Fanta bottle and she was doing it for fun. All hell broke loose when she thought she was sending the video via WhatsApp to her loyal friend who has the identical name with her ex-boyfriend and she later discovered that she had mistakenly sent the controversial video to her ex-boyfriend, who quickly posted the video on Facebook. The ex-boyfriend who is suspected to have leaked the controversial 4 minute video is said to be on the run since the relatives of the deceased are baying for his blood. Efforts to get a comment from the deceased’s parents were fruitless as they flatly denied commenting on the saga,citing that they are still mourning their loved one www.bulletin.com.ng/2016/09/girl-who-masturbated-with-fanta-bottle.html
Re: Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide After Video Leaks by thesicilian: 12:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
No comments.
Re: Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide After Video Leaks by ekensi01: 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
So she no want make people know?

The way demons go the us broken bottle pir into her vir ehn she go see real hell.

Sorry for the lost soul to hell.
Re: Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide After Video Leaks by Sleyanya1(m): 1:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
Dammmn
Re: Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide After Video Leaks by jp79: 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
i comment my reserve until ........
Re: Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide After Video Leaks by subtlemee(f): 1:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
Please what's there to gain in sending videos of something your *mere* boyfriend as seen over and over again?

Girls won't learn
Re: Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide After Video Leaks by freshinko: 1:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
I smell lies lies and lies

2 Likes

Re: Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide After Video Leaks by banme1(m): 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
fanta bottle. that's too small. na cassava be the Koko or use matured cucumbers
Re: Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide After Video Leaks by Sugarcious(m): 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
This story is old. Over 2yersa ago I read it. It made fp sef. Bloggers and fake stories.
Re: Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide After Video Leaks by arnold123: 3:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lindalilian:
According to the deceased’s boyfriend,a
21-year-old girl from Mpumalanga was left
with no option but to take her own life
after a video of her mastur_bating found
its way to the social media without her
knowledge.
The boyfriend added that the girl (name
withheld) was shocked to learn of the
video’s virality on Facebook after one of
her friends alerted her to search a certain
Facebook group where the video was
being circulated.
”She called me in the wee hours of
Wednesday and I could feel that she was
emotionally charged as I also knew that
she was someone who was not talkative”,
said her friend, who only identified herself
as Zodwa.
Continue after this commercial break...
According to further investigations it is
said she recorded herself mast_urbating
with a Fanta bottle and she was doing it
for fun. All hell broke loose when she
thought she was sending the video via
WhatsApp to her loyal friend who has the
identical name with her ex-boyfriend and
she later discovered that she had
mistakenly sent the controversial video to
her ex-boyfriend, who quickly posted the
video on Facebook.
The ex-boyfriend who is suspected to have
leaked the controversial 4 minute video is
said to be on the run since the relatives of
the deceased are baying for his blood.
Efforts to get a comment from the
deceased’s parents were fruitless as they
flatly denied commenting on the
saga,citing that they are still mourning
their loved one
www.bulletin.com.ng/2016/09/girl-who-masturbated-with-fanta-bottle.html
old news since sept-01-2016
Re: Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide After Video Leaks by Justuceleague2: 4:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
Eeyah sorry
Re: Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide After Video Leaks by KnightK(m): 4:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
Respect to dead, but that BF cef, it is safe to say that the BF caused her untimely death...at least if his Phallus was well sized and enjoyable, the poor girl wouldn't have tried something as firm as a bottle, she wouldn't have filmed it, talk less of dieing, all in the name f shame. I say the guy shouldn't be allowed to have a girl no more. Once again respect to the dead

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide After Video Leaks by seunny4lif(m): 4:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
Where is the video? ?

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide After Video Leaks by Ehinmola(m): 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
Why is this old story coming up again?
Re: Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide After Video Leaks by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
the boy that leak the video is a yellowbar demons, always roaming around looking for whom to blackmail TUFIAKWA
Re: Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide After Video Leaks by cherr(f): 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
She shouldn't have done that.

There's nothing as bad publicity
Re: Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide After Video Leaks by Victorfaze(m): 11:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
As for me i will not blame the guy but rather the girl
Re: Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide After Video Leaks by ISKANDER24TH: 11:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lindalilian:
According to the deceased’s boyfriend,a
21-year-old girl from Mpumalanga was left
with no option but to take her own life
after a video of her mastur_bating found
its way to the social media without her
knowledge.
The boyfriend added that the girl (name
withheld) was shocked to learn of the
video’s virality on Facebook after one of
her friends alerted her to search a certain
Facebook group where the video was
being circulated.
”She called me in the wee hours of
Wednesday and I could feel that she was
emotionally charged as I also knew that
she was someone who was not talkative”,
said her friend, who only identified herself
as Zodwa.
Continue after this commercial break...
According to further investigations it is
said she recorded herself mast_urbating
with a Fanta bottle and she was doing it
for fun. All hell broke loose when she
thought she was sending the video via
WhatsApp to her loyal friend who has the
identical name with her ex-boyfriend and
she later discovered that she had
mistakenly sent the controversial video to
her ex-boyfriend, who quickly posted the
video on Facebook.
The ex-boyfriend who is suspected to have
leaked the controversial 4 minute video is
said to be on the run since the relatives of
the deceased are baying for his blood.
Efforts to get a comment from the
deceased’s parents were fruitless as they
flatly denied commenting on the
saga,citing that they are still mourning
their loved one
www.bulletin.com.ng/2016/09/girl-who-masturbated-with-fanta-bottle.html

old news since sept-01-2016
Re: Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide After Video Leaks by 7footre(m): 6:38am On Jul 21, 2017
Can you gimme the link to the video? Lemmi see if it's worth someone killing herself over...
Thanks
Re: Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide After Video Leaks by Opistorincos(m): 6:49am On Jul 21, 2017
What the Bleep is wrong with her? The deed has been done, why take her own life? People will talk and forget about it in a couple of weeks, all she was supposed to do was apologize to her parents for dragging the family into a mud and explain to her future partner that she's having a sex tape so it won't come as a shock to him, it's as simple as that, dumb girl left this interesting place to go to the other side. The Bible said we shouldn't judge but taking a keen look at the situation surrounding her death, I don't think she's going to a lovely place in the afterlife. Rest in peace though.
Re: Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide After Video Leaks by dokiOloye(m): 9:49am On Jul 21, 2017
Where is d video grin
Re: Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide After Video Leaks by krushdripper(m): 7:18am On Jul 22, 2017
I must confess that i fell in love with this piece of news the moment i came across it, most females are scum, if she hadn't hurt her ex so bad previously, he wouldn't post the video on facebook, good riddance to bad rubbish.

(1) (Reply)

Male Staff ‘grabs' Female Colleague’s Boobs While Separating Fight (video) / A Slovakian Woman Urinating On A Koran And Burning It - Video / Shock As Catholic Priest Impregnates At Least 30 Nuns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.