Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,729 members, 7,820,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Atheist And Agnostics Viewpoint On Juju - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist And Agnostics Viewpoint On Juju (515 Views)

I Am An Atheist And A Humanist. Ask Me Anything! Let's Talk! / A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. / Scientist,atheist And Others How Is It Possible?.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheist And Agnostics Viewpoint On Juju by Kenerd: 1:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
This thread is for atheist in the community... I am skeptical concerning matters relating to juju.... The stories circulating are keeping me on the fence i.e agnostic...... I want confirmations from 1st hand experience and test...... has anyone here ever gone to a herbalist to try to re-establish the claims put up by all these juju stories moving around...lol one of my uncle's was a traditional worshipper and is now a mountain of fire member (though I was Catholic- the official religion if my family). Whenever I argue with him he will tell so so stories and currently I have no way to disprove him cos I'm a student..... no funds yet to embark on proper juju Discovery and experimenting though I intend to after I graduate..... Christianity and Islam is bullshit and isn't good enough to prove what they are serving... but I'm trying to believe and so i know if I get to see juju is real only then will I believe that there must be a God......... I'm currently reading a book-miracles of the gods by Erick Von Daniken..... very enlightening book...... you should get it..
On a lighter note is it true that seen is athiest??....I have seen some comments here on nairaland that claim he is..... Thanks in advance
Re: Atheist And Agnostics Viewpoint On Juju by branhampaul: 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
If Juju was really powerful as people portray it to be, then why can't the Juju wipe out boko haram, or is that difficult.??
Those Juju stories are BS, have you ever wondered why those juju don't affect the whitemen.
I, personally don't believe in juju except maybe when I get to experience them, myself..
Don't forget Africans are very superstitious..
Till Today an African parent won't agree to train a cat as a Pet, all because they've been indoctrinated to believe that cats are witches.

1 Like

Re: Atheist And Agnostics Viewpoint On Juju by Kenerd: 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
branhampaul:
If Juju was really powerful as people portray it to be, then why can't the Juju wipe out boko haram, or is that difficult.??
Those Juju stories are BS, have you ever wondered why those juju don't affect the whitemen.
I, personally don't believe in juju except maybe when I get to experience them, myself..
Don't forget Africans are very superstitious..
Till Today an African parent won't agree to train a cat as a Pet, all because they've been indoctrinated to believe that cats are witches.
abi oh..... I heard of a cultist that wasn't affected by bullets and so the only way he was killed was that they struck him with charms and then struck him with Cutlass... I just day observe them
Re: Atheist And Agnostics Viewpoint On Juju by branhampaul: 3:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
Kenerd:
abi oh..... I heard of a cultist that wasn't affected by bullets and so the only way he was killed was that they struck him with charms and then struck him with Cutlass... I just day observe them
pfhahaha
Re: Atheist And Agnostics Viewpoint On Juju by Deckline(m): 9:03pm On Jan 13, 2018
Juju exists o big time!

(1) (Reply)

2 Honest Answer To 2 Big Bang Questions!!! / How To Live In A Peaceful State Of Mind(secret) / Prophet Goes To Court To Stop 'one Corner' Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.